Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Why Is It In Our Nature (men) To Cheat On Our Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It In Our Nature (men) To Cheat On Our Spouse (925 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / Why Are We Jealous When Our Spouse Cheat On Us / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It In Our Nature (men) To Cheat On Our Spouse by Zealoy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
hello Nl members pls I really want to know y is it in our nature to cheat or are we naturally made to cheat? I have this girlfriend she's very beautiful, intelligent n above all super sexy infact she's every man's dream, dis bae loves me so much that she spend her money on me n she's also gud in bed, but the problem is that I find myself cheating on her even Wen I don't want to do so but I just can't hold myself back from cheating on her I love her so much but I can't stay committed to her, so pls I just want to know if anybody is going through dis my situation n if really is in our nature to cheat.
Re: Why Is It In Our Nature (men) To Cheat On Our Spouse by halfricanadian(f): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
All u av is lust nd infactuation towards her nt love

1 Like

Re: Why Is It In Our Nature (men) To Cheat On Our Spouse by FOWOSHERE01(m): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Zealoy:
hello Nl members pls I really want to know y is it in our nature to cheat or are we naturally made to cheat? I have this girlfriend she's very beautiful, intelligent n above all super sexy infact she's every man's dream, dis bae loves me so much that she spend her money on me n she's also gud in bed, but the problem is that I find myself cheating on her even Wen I don't want to do so but I just can't hold myself back from cheating on her I love her so much but I can't stay committed to her, so pls I just want to know if anybody is going through dis my situation n if really is in our nature to cheat.
Please, who can help the OP and I shed more light on this serious matter?

Re: Why Is It In Our Nature (men) To Cheat On Our Spouse by berllyn: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Zealoy:
yea men are polygamous in nature
Re: Why Is It In Our Nature (men) To Cheat On Our Spouse by Nasri100(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
You created this to wind ladies up. People are wired differently, still. Cheating concept doesnt work for all Men. Got friends who dont.
Re: Why Is It In Our Nature (men) To Cheat On Our Spouse by AfroKnight: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
Whose nature? Perhaps when you learn more about life you'd see that cheating doesn't lean towards a gender. And even if it did, then the ladies would be the ones more likely to cheat cos most of them just cannot say "no" to money, treats and gifts from men who are not their boyfriends or husbands.
Re: Why Is It In Our Nature (men) To Cheat On Our Spouse by Oyiboman69: 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
op,its just like you are asking why Hausa people dey chop kola.
Re: Why Is It In Our Nature (men) To Cheat On Our Spouse by eph12(m): 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
Foolish question. Next!
Re: Why Is It In Our Nature (men) To Cheat On Our Spouse by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Here to read their 'excuses'
Re: Why Is It In Our Nature (men) To Cheat On Our Spouse by Imakeherdrip(m): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
halfricanadian:
All u av is lust nd infactuation towards her nt love

A man can love you so dearly and still cheat on you the same way you love God and still sin...
Re: Why Is It In Our Nature (men) To Cheat On Our Spouse by Imakeherdrip(m): 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nikita1:
Here to read their 'excuses'
No excuse my dear...pray your's doesn't do same
Re: Why Is It In Our Nature (men) To Cheat On Our Spouse by SuperSuave(m): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
FOWOSHERE01:

Please, who can help the OP and I shed more light on this serious matter?
why are you spamming the forum with that mumu picture
Re: Why Is It In Our Nature (men) To Cheat On Our Spouse by EDhims(m): 11:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
In genetics, if u intend to make a cross(mating) with a male and a female of same species, u won't have a result but wen u place a male and four females for crossing, Na sharp sharp result go show
#dlesson, males are attracted to different displays and goes for any dat catches his fancy
Re: Why Is It In Our Nature (men) To Cheat On Our Spouse by Kruzilano(m): 12:01am On Jul 02, 2016
*arms akimbo* simply because men are polygamous by nature....... Pluto(1945)
Re: Why Is It In Our Nature (men) To Cheat On Our Spouse by TuneChi369(m): 12:32am On Jul 02, 2016
berllyn:
yea men are polygamous in nature
Not all men,so stop stereotyping. angry
Re: Why Is It In Our Nature (men) To Cheat On Our Spouse by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2016
I saw a girl wrote f ooolish question, No! Its not f oolish question as there is a cause/reason for everything on earth.

Aside the psychological, biological, societal perspective to why men are serial cheaters, I did a little research further to ascertain one fact which you might consider useless.

Men is cheats and polygamous in nature because their sex organ is out and visible, women tends to be the opposite because theirs is inside and societal vices.
Re: Why Is It In Our Nature (men) To Cheat On Our Spouse by Zealoy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
AfroKnight:
Whose nature? Perhaps when you learn more about life you'd see that cheating doesn't lean towards a gender. And even if it did, then the ladies would be the ones more likely to cheat cos most of them just cannot say "no" to money, treats and gifts from men who are not their boyfriends or husbands.
i myself I never knew I will one day cheat on my girl but I just keep finding myself doing that even when is against my wish. n perhaps all I hear from alot of guys is how dey sleep with random girls even despite having a very beautiful wife or girlfriend so I was wondering if is really in our nature to cheat
Re: Why Is It In Our Nature (men) To Cheat On Our Spouse by Zealoy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
aaronson:
I saw a girl wrote f ooolish question, No! Its not f oolish question as there is a cause/reason for everything on earth.

Aside the psychological, biological, societal perspective to why men are serial cheaters, I did a little research further to ascertain one fact which you might consider useless.

Men is cheats and polygamous in nature because their sex organ is out and visible, women tends to be the opposite because theirs is inside and societal vices.
hmmm could that actually be the reason y men cheat

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Caught Pants Down In My Classroom $ex... Part 1 / Do You Believe Wearing Uniform Outfits Fosters Love Among Couples? / 18 Reasons You Shouldn’t Get Married Before You Turn 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.