Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" (22120 Views)

Men Are Naturally Better Designed To Cheat Than Woman. Deal With It / Why Men Shouldn't Be On The Internet / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Quelle: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
This lady is of the opinion that temptation is not a reason for a man to cheat and she raised a valid point. She said men may claim that they cheat because other women hit on them but in fact, more men hit on their women yet they don't cheat as much.

TONI
@t0nit0ne wrote:

"In my opinion, women have many more opportunities to cheat than men. Simply because on average, were approached more. If you're a man in a relationship and you think you have to work hard to fight temptation, your woman is probably working ten times harder."

"For every DM you receive, your wife/
girlfriend probably gets about twelve. For every time you're approached, she is likely approached around ten times. For every number request you get, your wife/ girlfriend probably gets about eight.. I‘m not saying this to imply that women who cheat should be cut some slack because they're tempted more - not at all. I‘m implying that men who cheat because of temptation‘, need to acknoweldge that women fight the same temptations on a larger scale!"

"I guess one could argue that because men aren't used to receiving attention from the opposite sex, it's seen as a much bigger deal to them. Although, in my opinion, that would suggest temptation (and sheer quantity) isn't the issue. The issue is their own ego and self-esteen.
Looking at my original tweet, I'm not so sure about the “working hard“ part - only because I believe that ifyou've actively decided to enter a relationship, facing temptation shouldn't be viewed as an arduous task. However, everyone‘s different. I'm sure you get my drift anyway!"

https://mobile.twitter.com/t0nit0ne/status/985870982358413313

https://www.gistrealm.com/women-have-more-opportunities-to-cheat-than-men-men-shouldnt-blame-temptation-beautiful-lady-says/

12 Likes

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by IamD18: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
You are right, women have higher opportunity to cheat and that's why they never fail to do so, they don't disappoint in cheating and taking advantage of their opportunity.

That's why they sleep around, jumping from one bed to another spreading their legs like rumor for material things and feeding money and always getting dumped when the man is done with their waywardness and pussay.

The only exempted set of ladies are the rich made ladies, because they rarely fall for cheap things and they won't be approached by any how man, thereby lessening their own opportunity of being approached and in Nigeria, these set of rich ladies are just 2%, the rest 98% are the broke and lazy ones who you can buy their soul, body, sense and their kpomo looking pussay which is the only thing they can offer.

Once again, you made a point.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Headlesschicken(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
undecided It's always a competition wiv dix ladies, set yuh standard n know yuh class, then u would know how difficult it would be to approach u n how only sensible guys whom v something to offer would be d ones coming after u, cheap gals get cheap admiration even when they r looking dirty.... Set a standard....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by pryme(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
The lady is correct, ladies are bombarded with more temptations than men, an average looking lady gets more hit from men, than a handsome will get from ladies.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
She's very correct.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by obonujoker(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Very correct.... Any lady who doesn't cheat is great and very strong.....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Who said women don't cheat as much?

Women cheat more than men because while a man would have to cough up some money, women don't have that problem. They just touch their toes and spread their legs wide open and that's it. A man might still calculate if the sex is worth payin' for, if he has other priorities etc.

BTW, all those oloshos linin' up on the streets of Lagos at night like Super Eagles squad and lodgin' with different men everyday are aliens abi?

Are they not people's girlfriends, wives etc.

GTFOH!!

33 Likes

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
affirmative!!
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
True talk

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Tybabe0001(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Am learning a new lesson
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by highpriestess: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
please loud it sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Reelmii: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
cheating is allowed
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by naijjaman(m): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
sad
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by SweetBwoy: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
cool

Your Informed and Valid Opinion Is Soo On Point And Highly Accepted...

My Babe no tooo fine like mamiwater But she sabi book.....But the kind of attention she gets dey fear me...
But if you see the way she turn down fuckboys disturbing her.....

Anytime she let me go through her chats, I gat no option than to love her more..

Men Who cheat have no excuse whatsoever to do so

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by kuanvevo(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by asawanathegreat(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Thank u anti, u have said ur mind to us.
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Very true,
The patriarchal hypocritical society called Africa would justify the man's actions and say they are polygamous in nature and need different varieties.

Any man that cheats lacks self control and discipline.

Women are very disciplined and have been able to control themselves.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
What if its true that it was the devil that told the man to cheat

Women need to understand.

The devil is a man, he controls men easier than women

2 Likes

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by ironheart(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mtcheew no be man dey DM woman? So for every 12DM the woman received her man has sent over 50 a day

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by alobright17(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
She nailed it ... I know that truth hurts but it will never stop people from saying it. Ladies fights temptations than men. Fact.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by IAmSkinny: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2018

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by aleeyus(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
what is this one saying?
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Timiblanko(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
I don't get your point because women still cheat the most..
I just pray I won't regret it
I currently place all my life on a Lady my girl friend

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by BadBradley: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
Another ignorant, attention-hungry bimbo looking for social media fame.

Women are not biologically programmed to cheat.

And if women are ever injected with a steroid hormone called testosterone men are coping with, they will be ripping off thier clothes and not spending long hours shopping for clothes.

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Reelmii: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
and thank God she said in her opinion

4 Likes

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by trapQ: 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lol

2 Likes

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by hanslem(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lots of lazy girls and slay queens these days think their vagina is part of natural resources. One foolish girl will call an Innocent guy stingy when even her parent cannot afford her basic 3-square meal.
Ayam vexing angry angry

10 Likes

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
Do men cheat with a dog?Is it not the same ladies who also have boyfriends and sugar daddies scattered all over the states that men cheat with?
How many guys do you ladies go out on a date with in a week?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Infected Me With An STD / See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) / Things Women Want In A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.