Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Get That Your Dream Lady On Your Bed With This Scents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get That Your Dream Lady On Your Bed With This Scents (681 Views)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get That Your Dream Lady On Your Bed With This Scents by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 02, 2016
According to recent research from scientists they reveal the scents you can use to stir her passion and make her want to have more sex with you. Guys, it's a must have a trick to boost your love life. Women have a more sensitive smell than men. That’s a fact. And some scents can turn them on, while others turn the off sexually. So, do not make a silly mistake that can ruin your romantic night. 5 super scents to boost her sex
drive

#1: Cinnamon You can add this spice into her tea or coffee or use the scent sticks in your bedroom before making love there. Cinnamon works equally well for sparking up the passion of men and women. So, ladies get armed with it.

#2: Sandalwood It is an ancient scent aphrodisiac. It increases the desire and enables you to have several rounds in bed.

#3: Lavender Gentle, but potent scent to entice your lady into bed and make her want to stay there with you forever. You can use it to aromatize the linens.

#4: Vanilla Sweet, like her lips, this spice can seduce the lady and build up a sense of connection between you two. It helps to relax and get more strength for the next round. I will have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the remaining parts but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/get-that-your-dream-lady-on-your-bed.html

Re: Get That Your Dream Lady On Your Bed With This Scents by Puresolutions: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
hmm.. Okay !
Re: Get That Your Dream Lady On Your Bed With This Scents by Anijay1212(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
Noted. Will give it a try.

(1) (Reply)

In What Situation Lying Acceptable / Nairalanders Help Oh..am Stranded And My Babe Is Waiting For Me / All Futa Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.