Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Ladies Don't Be Cheap. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Don't Be Cheap. (609 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! / Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Don't Be Cheap. by Diamondqueen(f): 5:15am On Jul 02, 2016
Most ladies these days reduce themselves to nothingness when dealing with guys. And it hurts me so much when I hear a girl say "I gave myself to him and he threw my love back to me as if it where a piece of trash". Maybe it was really a piece of trash considering the way you let him into your life so easily. You should learn to guard your heart from all these impostors called players. You might not know but guys know how to deal with their emotions more than us. You gave him good sex doesn't mean he will fall in love with you. Sex and love to two different things especially in a man's world. When he has had his fill of you, he will toss you away like a worthless thing. So you need to keep your legs closed and keep your eyes open with your heads high. If you are in a relationship and he asks for sex, girlfriend please tell him NOOO. If he then says you don't love him enough which they usually say, have it in mind that if he really really loves you, he will respect your decision. But if he doesn't love you he will leave because his mission to get into your pants has failed. You don't have to lay your dignity at the feet of any man because once you do this, he'll consider as cheap. A man knows a real woman when he sees one. And the truth about these men is that they'll play around but when they want to settle down they leave their playground and go in search of a good girl who is worthy to be called a wife and a mother of his children. If a man works hard to get you and have you, he will keep you like one of his greatest treasure. But when keep your gates wide open, he'll not see your worth. So girls, please raise your standards and step up your game. When you do this, a real man will find you and treat you like a woman.
Re: Ladies Don't Be Cheap. by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 02, 2016
Relationship Has No Formula!
Life has no Formula.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Be Cheap. by LordZero(m): 5:48am On Jul 02, 2016
make i follow first. will comment when i have d time
Re: Ladies Don't Be Cheap. by czarr(m): 6:30am On Jul 02, 2016
There is no rule whatsoever that would guarantee relationship success!

There are girls who gave it up early and are married to the guy and are happy.
There are also some who played hard to get(to bed) and get replaced with someone else undecided

Just do whatever you want to do and always take responsibility for your actions!

Some girls who ask guys out are taken for granted, some are loved,cherished and respected by the guy.
Again I repeat,

There is no laid down rule to LOVE grin
Re: Ladies Don't Be Cheap. by jamalnation(m): 6:54am On Jul 02, 2016
I dey cum

(1) (Reply)

How To Win A Girl's Heart / ATTENTION: Vizkiz Has Not Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest / Tinsel Actress, Tomi Odunsi Looks Stunning At Her Wedding With Seun Fadina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.