Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Are There Still Men Of God In Nigeria, See Yar Adua. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There Still Men Of God In Nigeria, See Yar Adua. (808 Views)

Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos / UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest (2) (3) (4)

Are There Still Men Of God In Nigeria, See Yar Adua. by becomrich15: 4:19am On Sep 07, 2009
I am disturb, are there still men of God in Nigeria. When I see Yar adua picture. I am worried by the picture. Life is a risk, you try and see if it would work, life or pray may sometime have no guarantee

My question

Are there still men of God in Nigeria?
Is there still miracle in Nigeria?
How far can Yar Adua humble himself and to what extend would he go to be heal?
Does Yar adua believe in miracle?
Will Yar Adua allow a nobody to pray for him?

Re: Are There Still Men Of God In Nigeria, See Yar Adua. by TheSeeker(m): 6:38am On Sep 07, 2009
This man should star in the next versions of StarWar. How could someone living, embezzling and laundering so much money look like this? I guess money isn't good or him or simply can't buy him good health
Re: Are There Still Men Of God In Nigeria, See Yar Adua. by Goldmind1(m): 7:37am On Sep 07, 2009
Let's keep praying for him.
Re: Are There Still Men Of God In Nigeria, See Yar Adua. by TheSeeker(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2009
You and who? angry
Re: Are There Still Men Of God In Nigeria, See Yar Adua. by emyah(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2009
God look for thouse that look for him , He doesn't take bribe
Re: Are There Still Men Of God In Nigeria, See Yar Adua. by Pataki: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2009
This is frightening. And I do expect my future kids to see this picture and reckon that this scarecrow was our president?! shocked
Re: Are There Still Men Of God In Nigeria, See Yar Adua. by dinggle: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2009
My heart goes out to Yaradua not as a good president by as a human. This man needs to step down now and dedicate the rest of his life to Allah as a muslim. It will be inhuman to Yaradua and Nigeria anyone including his wife to ask him to recontest 2011 election. This man is bearly struggling to live, it is written all over him. Pls Yaradua, if you are able read this, put ur self first not your wife or our political party and make the decision that suit you best. If you finally decide to do what we all hope you will do, write your names on marble by passing political reforms necessary for setting this country on the path to true democracy. Someone else will do it anyway, if you fail to. Just an opportunity for you to be in the league of the Awolowos, Ziks, Ganis etc.
Re: Are There Still Men Of God In Nigeria, See Yar Adua. by sjeezy8: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2009
lol dis guy is done like an over cooked chicken
Re: Are There Still Men Of God In Nigeria, See Yar Adua. by Wilfem(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2009
@Poster
I think you used Photoshop to give a little exaggeration of the whole thing because I think his condition is not as worse as this.
Anyway, I've been praying for him and I will continue to pray for him as a christian, but that doesn't mean that he himself should not be 'deaf' to the truth. And the truth is just that IT IS NOT BY FORCE TO RULE A NATION. Even the Bible says 'You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Re: Are There Still Men Of God In Nigeria, See Yar Adua. by GEW: 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2009
miracle and healing are possible for those that believes in them. your question should be are there no imams and their healers in nigeria?

the man is a mole so he will never go for any healing meetings organised by any man of God.
Re: Are There Still Men Of God In Nigeria, See Yar Adua. by ikeyman00(m): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2009
@@@@@

but i though u are a man of god by the way

u never get power to move oduduwa to cotonu
Re: Are There Still Men Of God In Nigeria, See Yar Adua. by banom(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2009

Zamfara Takes Education To Almajiris / Teach Me About Soludo / Yorubas, Edo, Delta And Bayelsa Join Benin Republic And Make North Majority