Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,025 members, 7,845,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Dino Melaye Vs Oluremi Tinubu: What Is Your Reaction To This Asiwaju Response? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Vs Oluremi Tinubu: What Is Your Reaction To This Asiwaju Response? (1412 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election / Valentine Drama: Oluremi Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye "Saraki's Son" (Video) / Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Vs Oluremi Tinubu: What Is Your Reaction To This Asiwaju Response? by farem: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
What do you think of this Asiwaju's response especially if someone is alleged to have threatened to beat up, rape and impregnate your wife? :

"AND if DINO MELAYE THINKS NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IF HE DARES BEATS UP ANOTHER SENATOR THEN HE MUST BE LIVING IN A FOOLS PARADISE. THINGS WILL HAPPY!

. DINO MELAYE SUNK TO THE LOWEST EVER TODAY. FROM THIS POINT, IT S DOWNHILL FOR HIM

. HE IS A DISGRACE TO THE SENATE OF THE REPUBLIC.”

- Asiwaju

Daily Post
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Oluremi Tinubu: What Is Your Reaction To This Asiwaju Response? by Omotayor123(f): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
I can only think of world war III grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Oluremi Tinubu: What Is Your Reaction To This Asiwaju Response? by AntiWailer: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
that is not from Tinubu.
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Oluremi Tinubu: What Is Your Reaction To This Asiwaju Response? by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dino has our support-PDP
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Oluremi Tinubu: What Is Your Reaction To This Asiwaju Response? by VulgarVulvas: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
Tinubu is a confirmed cuck lord .

Someone declares in public to rape and impregnate your wife in her face and you are daring him to do it and face the repercussions .

Isn't that the hieght of pussified foolishness?

Some one insults and threatens your own wife and you do nothing .

This tinubu is a confirmed bitchass pussified w@nker
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Oluremi Tinubu: What Is Your Reaction To This Asiwaju Response? by farem: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
VulgarVulvas:
Tinubu is a confirmed cuck lord .

Someone declares in public to rape and impregnate your wife in her face and you are daring him to do it and face the repercussions .

Isn't that the hieght of pussified foolishness?

Some one insults and threatens your own wife and you do nothing .

This tinubu is a confirmed bitchass pussified w@nker

Since your own foolishness is UN-pussified, tell us what would you have done in specifics.

Nairalanders are not interested in this your pussifying around the bush.
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Oluremi Tinubu: What Is Your Reaction To This Asiwaju Response? by VulgarVulvas: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
farem:

Since your own foolishness is UN-pussified, tell us what would you have done in specifics.

Nairalanders are not interested in this your pussifying around the bush.

I can never be in such a cucklorded position that another man will talk sh1t to my wife

[size=18pt]Dino be like....

"I will fck you and you will love me"[/size]

[size=18pt]Then Remi be like....

"what the hell is wrong with you!??"[/size]

Then Tinubu be like...

[size=18pt]"Dino can I watch ?"[/size]

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Oluremi Tinubu: What Is Your Reaction To This Asiwaju Response? by farem: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Qwerty
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Oluremi Tinubu: What Is Your Reaction To This Asiwaju Response? by farem: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
AntiWailer:
that is not from Tinubu.

Then from who? Are you programed to be dissident?
Maybe you can convince us it's from Buhari or saraki.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos City Is Safer Than New York City / More Women Join Borno State Civilian-jtf To Fight Boko Haram (photos) / Arms Deal: Buhari Has Ordered Dasuki’s Release But He Needs To Do This First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.