Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Is It Advisable To Roll With Your Colleagues? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Roll With Your Colleagues? (868 Views)

2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? / Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Roll With Your Colleagues? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2016
Hello Nairalanders & trust you are having a memorable weekend like i am?

I work in a place that have 12 beautiful ladies as my colleagues and am the only guy among them.

Please, i like so seek your humble opinion if it is advisable to roll with my colleagues?
Re: Is It Advisable To Roll With Your Colleagues? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2016
undecided warrisdis? You are working with 12pretty ladies, u want to make friends with them? Wetin come consine Nl with da 1? Must u create a thread 4 this.

Seun! I think u really nid to start collecting möney from people b4 they can create any thread! undecided
Re: Is It Advisable To Roll With Your Colleagues? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2016
fados4sure:
Hello Nairalanders & trust you are having a memorable weekend like i am?

I work in a place that have 12 beautiful ladies as my colleagues and am the only guy among them.

Please, i like so seek your humble opinion if it is advisable to roll with my colleagues?
Nah nah nah, as a matter of principle, I don't roll with my colleagues or neighbors. No, never.
I was in a similar situation during my NYSC, the only guy living in the copas quarters among 4 ladies buh i never as much as made a pass on any. Just my way.
Re: Is It Advisable To Roll With Your Colleagues? by ThrillmeatRep(f): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2016
Do so at your own peril!
I'm sure u plan to leave the job soon
Re: Is It Advisable To Roll With Your Colleagues? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2016
frenchwine:

Nah nah nah, as a matter of principle, I don't roll with my colleagues or neighbors. No, never.
I was in a similar situation during my NYSC, the only guy living in the copas quarters among 4 ladies buh i never as much as made a pass on any. Just my way.
Thanks boss
Re: Is It Advisable To Roll With Your Colleagues? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided warrisdis? You are working with 12pretty ladies, u want to make friends with them? Wetin come consine Nl with da 1? Must u create a thread 4 this.

Seun! I think u really nid to start collecting möney from people b4 they can create any thread! undecided
hahaha! take am easy na

na your opinion i want
Re: Is It Advisable To Roll With Your Colleagues? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2016
ThrillmeatRep:
Do so at your own peril! I'm sure u plan to leave the job soon
hahaha
But, they are very beautiful
Re: Is It Advisable To Roll With Your Colleagues? by Creamish(f): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2016
Roll..as in ??
Re: Is It Advisable To Roll With Your Colleagues? by Boring: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
dont shiit where u eat man.. beautiful girls are everywhere.

on second tot, if they want u to shine dia congo, shine it well u dig wink
Re: Is It Advisable To Roll With Your Colleagues? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
Boring:
dont shiit where u eat man.. beautiful girls are everywhere.

on second tot, if they want u to shine dia congo, shine it well u dig wink
Thanks boss
Re: Is It Advisable To Roll With Your Colleagues? by titane: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

e consign you?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Roll With Your Colleagues? by GoldenJAT(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2016
roll with some... and let some just be d hi colleague... anyone that would love to come close... should be given d chance.
Re: Is It Advisable To Roll With Your Colleagues? by 400billionman: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2016
Why would you roll on the floor with them ?

Una no get work ?
Re: Is It Advisable To Roll With Your Colleagues? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2016
titane:
e consign you?
Thanks bro
Re: Is It Advisable To Roll With Your Colleagues? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2016
GoldenJAT:
roll with some... and let some just be d hi colleague... anyone that would love to come close... should be given d chance.
hahaha! The boss has said it all
Re: Is It Advisable To Roll With Your Colleagues? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2016
400billionman:
Why would you roll on the floor with them ?

Una no get work ?
Go to school & learn you refuse

(1) (Reply)

Mom: When Are You Getting Married Tebogo? See Her Hilarious Answer / **all Mah Real G's Fall In!!! Who Can Relate To This? (pinshure) / Her Mysterious Beauty Makes A Brave Guy Becomes Shy Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.