Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (36819 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video / Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by stane007: 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
Two colleagues who were dating same man, were reportedly sent on suspension today after a mild drama occurred at their office over the man. 

Twitter user @Jenniieey who shared the story, said one of the ladies got engaged to the man last october, but broke it off and continued the relationship with the man. Here's her tweet on the drama; 

There was drama in my office dis afternoon..Serious drama dat someone's wig was flying in d air. dey both on suspension now tho. This is how it all startd. a colleague in my dept was datin dis guy for 2yrs &dey got engagd last year May bt broke it off October. 

But uncle still continued the relationship ooo saying he needed more time to b ready for marriage and all,, they were knacking steady.. every time uncle Wil b coming to her office to bring lunch but for two people instead, she and another colleague in Admin. 

If babe ask, uncle Wil say ah ha, r u girls not friends again.. there's nothing wrong if I bring lunch for u and Ur Friend na..so the bringer of lunch continued ooo unknown to us.. uncle was not just bringing lunch to the office ooo. 

He was also serving aunty admin dinner in bed in her room.. he has been knacking aunty admin since February last year even before he got engaged.. everytime he says he's traveling, he was actually traveling to aunty admins house.

So after he called off the engagement in October, his babe cried and guess what.. aunty admin was there for her all through. Telling her to forget the guy and that she sud b grateful that he should his true character before she said "I Do" to him.

So fast forward to today na, the babe in my department heard her friend (aunty admin) got engaged last night, she rushed to admin department to see ring and congratulate her.. next thing she was shocked to see the ring looked similar to wat uncle have her. 

She kept looking at the ring but she was sure it was the same ring.. so babe decided to steal aunty admin phone to verify since she knows the password..besides everyone was just congratulating her and no one was paying attention to babe in my dept.

Long story short ooo.. that was how the babe in my department saw engagement photos they took and it was with her man.. she just threw the phone on the floor and dived aunty admin ..na there wrestling start ooo..wig flying in d air, slaps , bite.. evrytin.

They beat themselves till HR came and asked both of them to leave the building ooo.. then sent them suspension letter.. I actually rushed to admin to see for my self.. it was really sad.. now the whole Office knows everything.. Chai.. I'm sure d guy knows too.

http://lailasnews.com/colleagues-fight-man-dating-office/

2 Likes

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
She has also insulted her organization for publicly posting this i.e she is an amebo that cannot keep a secret and it is very bad for the reputation of any organization .

Social media wahala

53 Likes

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by donstan18: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
Wow!, the best time for a wise man to choose a wife.

He should be wise to choose the one that lost the fight, no man will love to have a tigress as a wife.

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by pocohantas(f): 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
It's not possible for two girls to date one guy in such proximity/duration and they wouldn't know. Women are natural detectives. He broke up with one, the other consoled, yet she didn't mention the name of the heart breaker?
He comes visiting both at work with lunch and they didn't suspect anything? LOL.

If it's true. The girls are very dumb, they should be returned to the lowest division of female species.
The brother on his part, deserves a trophy stand and statue in Old Trafford. He is a great player.

Ohkay, thanks to a better reader. The admin chick was aware. They're still dumb though cheesy

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by niggi4life(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lol grin... See film!!!

Bible no dey lie na

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Papanwamaikpe: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
The poster deserved to be fired! She lack professionalism

6 Likes

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hahaha. grin

Another one. Na their type go dey form say preeq no sweet for office oh.

Just yesterday, a slay mama was rejected & publicly humiliated, now her friends are lyin' the dude was married to save her from embarrassment.

Like I said earlier, she had better travel out of naija for her suicide. Our lagoon don full.

Naija girls & fish brain na 5 & 6, no matter their age

22 Likes

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Apina(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
If I were the first lady who got engaged, nobody will die oh but I swear blood will flow(thinking out loud) cos that's back stabbing at its peak undecided

6 Likes

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Lonestar124: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
I see no reality in dis story

2 Likes

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by greatwhite(m): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
The d must be good.

1 Like

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by donstan18: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
pocohantas:
It's not possible for two girls to date one guy in such proximity/duration and they wouldn't know. Women are natural detectives. He broke up with one, the other consoled, yet she didn't mention the name of the heart breaker?

If at all it's true. The girls are very dumb, they should be returned to the lowest division of female species.

The brother on his part, deserves a trophy stand and statue in Old Trafford. He is a great player.

Yes, women are naturally detectives, but the possibility of a man dating 2-5 ladies(friends) in a firm with a lesser proximity/duration is 100% possible.

Why?, women rarely open up to themselves, they rarely trust themselves to discuss some relationship ish, and with that it'll be easier for the man and difficult for them to know what's going on between them.

32 Likes

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by whizbee(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
I need tutorial... Who get the new guy number?

6 Likes

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by roarik(f): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
d guy bad oo ha ha...heartbreakers everywhere..smh

1 Like

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
No men... No cry /*2
sing aloud! No men.... No cry cheesy
This is funny cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by synanza1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
stane007:
Two colleagues who were dating same man, were reportedly sent on suspension today after a mild drama occurred at their office over the man. 

Twitter user @Jenniieey who shared the story, said one of the ladies got engaged to the man last october, but broke it off and continued the relationship with the man. Here's her tweet on the drama; 

There was drama in my office dis afternoon..Serious drama dat someone's wig was flying in d air. dey both on suspension now tho. This is how it all startd. a colleague in my dept was datin dis guy for 2yrs &dey got engagd last year May bt broke it off October. 

But uncle still continued the relationship ooo saying he needed more time to b ready for marriage and all,, they were knacking steady.. every time uncle Wil b coming to her office to bring lunch but for two people instead, she and another colleague in Admin. 

If babe ask, uncle Wil say ah ha, r u girls not friends again.. there's nothing wrong if I bring lunch for u and Ur Friend na..so the bringer of lunch continued ooo unknown to us.. uncle was not just bringing lunch to the office ooo. 

He was also serving aunty admin dinner in bed in her room.. he has been knacking aunty admin since February last year even before he got engaged.. everytime he says he's traveling, he was actually traveling to aunty admins house.

So after he called off the engagement in October, his babe cried and guess what.. aunty admin was there for her all through. Telling her to forget the guy and that she sud b grateful that he should his true character before she said "I Do" to him.

So fast forward to today na, the babe in my department heard her friend (aunty admin) got engaged last night, she rushed to admin department to see ring and congratulate her.. next thing she was shocked to see the ring looked similar to wat uncle have her. 

She kept looking at the ring but she was sure it was the same ring.. so babe decided to steal aunty admin phone to verify since she knows the password..besides everyone was just congratulating her and no one was paying attention to babe in my dept.

Long story short ooo.. that was how the babe in my department saw engagement photos they took and it was with her man.. she just threw the phone on the floor and dived aunty admin ..na there wrestling start ooo..wig flying in d air, slaps , bite.. evrytin.

They beat themselves till HR came and asked both of them to leave the building ooo.. then sent them suspension letter.. I actually rushed to admin to see for my self.. it was really sad.. now the whole Office knows everything.. Chai.. I'm sure d guy knows too.

http://lailasnews.com/colleagues-fight-man-dating-office/

lalasticlala
Op please is this a song cheesy cheesy cheesy the ooos in this story is making me choir master

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by synanza1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
roarik:
heartbreakers everywhere..smh
And u must be one grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by DozieInc(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
The bringer of launch.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by CuddleBear(f): 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
pocohantas:
He comes visiting both at work with lunch and they didn't suspect anything? LOL.

If it's true. The girls are very dumb, they should be returned to the lowest division of female species.

While rushing to comment you missed comprehending the write up.
The side piece (consoler) was aware all along they were dating the same guy.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by pocohantas(f): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
CuddleBear:

While rushing to comment you missed comprehending the write up.
The side piece (consoler) was aware all along they were dating the same guy.

Thanks for comprehending on my behalf and confirming my main point/suspicion, "it was impossible that either of them didn't know".

Thanks once again

6 Likes

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by ifyan(m): 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hmm this is serious.

When women are happy they tend to disclose it to their close friends for whatever reasons.

She wasn't observing are man and colleague closeness.

So because l date, l go con de feed your friends ofyer without any motive wouldn't you suspect something fishy.

Be wise

1 Like

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Kenzico(m): 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
only women can fight dirty over a man, I can attest that the bloke's deek did some amazing wonders

1 Like

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by 500NLaccounts(f): 9:46am On Jan 16, 2018
shocked
Office romance? Bad idea!

1 Like

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by ignis: 9:48am On Jan 16, 2018
Happy fighting....

Do people still fight in this economic recession?
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by midehi2(f): 9:48am On Jan 16, 2018
Rubbish
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by midehi2(f): 9:48am On Jan 16, 2018
synanza1:

Op please is this a song cheesy cheesy cheesy the ooos in this story is making me choir master
grin
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Fkforyou(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2018
undecided
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by 900warriorz: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2018
E don bad reach that level for naija?
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by tunjijones(m): 9:51am On Jan 16, 2018
That is why organizations discourage office romance.

1 Like

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 16, 2018
I know what Arsenal is trying to do. Because Chelsea stayed in 6th position and won Champions league , Man u stayed there and won Europa league too, so that is why they are using style to stay there......Sense will not kill Wenger.....�����

13 Likes

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by horlakunle25(m): 9:52am On Jan 16, 2018
RuthDaniels:
No men... No cry /*2
sing aloud! No men.... No cry cheesy
This is funny cheesy
which kain remix be dis one nw?? Ehn!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by maxiuc(m): 9:52am On Jan 16, 2018
:D7

1 Like

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by dontbothermuch: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2018
smiley

I am 100% sure that in that same fighting arena somebody somewhere is seriously enjoying the whole drama & Wishes the fight never to come to an end.

And that same person or group of persons will be forming good friends after everything.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain / Why Do Ladies Do This? / Two Men Fight Over A Prostitute In Lagos, One Stabbed To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.