Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) (11720 Views)

Sexy Pics Of Me After A Long Break From Nairaland (pic) / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by badinfluence: 9:37am On Jul 04, 2016
ernesty20:
your question was irrelevant to me. Sorry
Ehyaa... you don't know what to say.. I understand grin
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2016
badinfluence:

Ehyaa... you don't know what to say.. I understand grin
not that. I dnt answer some questions that are bullshitting.
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2016
ernesty20:
who kingin vahala don epp?

E epp me cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by badinfluence: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2016
ernesty20:
not that. I dnt answer some questions that are bullshitting.
That's because your reasons for contesting are bullshitty.. you can't even defend yourself...
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by slyrone(m): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2016
robinicule:
No 1. U are just there...... 2. You shouldnt have done that... 3. You r not, if u are u wouldnt be dis desperate.. 4. Remove the negation marker... 5. Your whole story is full of you......and 6? Just imagine your english! #keypoint ...too much source kills the soup.

1love
#peaceout..
#nohomo
bro u nailed it gbam
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by slyrone(m): 10:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Bros rich people don't use iPhone and a wrist watch as a measure of wealth.who does that sh!t? and did you say you r intelligent? oh please. you stand a chance tho because it's a contest history shows d best candidate most like never wins, since it would be decided by votes. for the records u r far from being humble judging by your post. good luck all d same
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by robinicule(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2016
LuveU2:
I love your siggy wink
anytime bae...
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2016
badinfluence:

That's because your reasons for contesting are bullshitty.. you can't even defend yourself...
if i took all my strength answering your bullshitting questions, what strength would i be using to answer non-bulshitting questions when time comes?
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2016
slyrone:
Bros rich people don't use iPhone and a wrist watch as a measure of wealth.who does that sh!t? and did you say you r intelligent? oh please. you stand a chance tho because it's a contest history shows d best candidate most like never wins, since it would be decided by votes. for the records u r far from being humble judging by your post. good luck all d same
i hear u.. Now gerrout
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by badinfluence: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2016
ernesty20:
if i took all my strength answering your bullshitting questions, what strength would i be using to answer non-bulshitting questions when time comes?
Bla bla bladibla..
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by chrisskynet(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Jst dnt judge yet.. Have u seen my picz nt dat I'm bragging ooo...
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ryabcool:
sweetheart what's good? I really need your help in this. Perhaps you could update your Siggy for me? wink kiss
Nikita1 bawoni
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Ryabcool(m): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Nikita1 bawoni
sweetie do I have your vote?
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ryabcool:
sweetie do I have your vote?
No
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Ryabcool(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nikita1:
No
ha. Why evulz?

Ryabcool for Mr Nairaland 2016!!!
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by KINGinVAHALA: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
ernesty20:
who kingin vahala don epp?
ahhh bro, e be like say you nor just like me at all? Lol
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

ahhh bro, e be like say you nor just like me at all? Lol
why not.. How the whole show dey go?
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by TamedWolf90: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2016
rosy4u:
Number 2 is very very very irrelevant undecided

Number 5 , u just did dat in n.2 grin

You are very intelligent....we would be friends
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Whitneysoma(f): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2016
ernesty20:
why i deserve mr nairaland

There are numerous reasons why i deserve the crown of Mr Nairaland but let me just outline few reasons why I deserve the crown.

1- i am very handsome- nobody needs a soothsayer to him her/her that i am very handsome. The pics below speak volume on my handsomeness.

2- i am very rich- this one doesnt need much explanation as you have read my threads where i showcased my 250k wrist watch, my gingantic house, my iphone which i bought at the rate of 250k, my 2 cars and many more.

3- I am very satisfied with what i have- this very reason 3 is very important because that is what leads to corruption in nigerian system of leadership. Our leaders today are very greedy that they go about stealing public fund because they are not satisfied with what they have. If you vote for me, i will not steal nairaland's fund because i am already rich.

4- i am very humble- yeah. A leader is supposed to be humble and that is what i represent.

5- i dnt like showing off. Yes, because i am very humble and levelheaded..

6- i am very intelligent- yeah. This is one of the characteristics of a good leader. I have got the brainy brain and i am blessed with brained intelligence.

See my pics below

teamErnesty.
Cute widout brains
Mtcheww
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2016
Whitneysoma:
Cute widout brains Mtcheww
respect yourself... I am not your mate. Kid
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
ernesty20:
why not.. How the whole show dey go?

Awwww, good to know my bro is cool with me.

mehn, going so well bro, just a void left to make it a perfect campaign and only you can fill the void.
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Dezzx(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

mehn, going so well bro, just a void left to make it a perfect campaign and only you can fill the void.
what's up bro, need more of yours pics on the campaign thread sad
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Dezzx(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

what's up bro, need more of your pics on the campaign thread sad
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by KINGinVAHALA: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dezzx:

what's up bro, need more of your pics on the campaign thread sad
Thanks for showing concern man, surely working on it, wanna come out with both the best pics and banners.

Its never whom dresses first on Christmas day that dresses best.
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Dezzx(m): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Thanks for showing concern man, surely working on it, wanna come out with both the best pics and banners.

Its never whom dresses first on Christmas day that dresses best.
owk bro. smiley
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by TrollKiller(m): 12:25am On Jul 16, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Love, Money And Relationships / Female Barber In Underwear Twerks For Customer While Barbing (photos) / Is It A Bad Idea To Have Sex With Your Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.