Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages (11261 Views)

Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by cbi24: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
What is Masturbation ?

Masturbation is commonly defined as touching one's own body, including sex organs, for sexual pleasure. Masturbation is a common and safe way to get sexual pleasure. Masturbation has many health benefits.

How Common Is Masturbation in Nigeria?

Masturbation is very common.
Studies show that about 7 out of 10 adult men
and more than 5 out of 10 adult women masturbate.
It’s also common for children and teens to masturbate.

Why Do People Masturbate?

The most common reasons adults give for masturbating are to

Relieve sexual tension
Achieve sexual pleasure
Vave sex when partners are unavailable
Relax

Fat Lie:
Many people think that others masturbate only
when they do not have a sex partner.

But that is not true.
In fact, people who have regular sex partners
are more likely to masturbate than people
without sex partners.

Advantage of Masturbation
1.Masturbation ease tension in both male and female.
2.Masturbation makes a male or female feel light.
3.Masturbation help in producing an imaginary sex image in both male and female.
4.Masturbation is the best way of collection of sperm when a running a sperm count analysis.
5.Masturbation reduces the rate of a male or female Hot feelings.
6.Masturbation prevent a man from having sex without a woman.
7.Masturbation satisfy both male and female sexually.
8.Masturbation reduces sexual transmitted diseases.
9.Masturbation preserve a virgin guy(based on what some people believes).
10.Masturbation cools an aroused body.

THE DISADVANTAGE OF MASTURBATION
1.It can cause sperm disability which leads to abnormal children(in fewer cases).
2.Masturbation makes the penis or dick to get weak when been used in the body of a woman.
3.Masturbation makes a penis to develop too many vein thereby making it unattractive.
4.Masturbation causes infections in females.
5.Masturbation weaken the hormone responsible in producing sperm.
6.Masturbation makes a man moan,suffer and starve for real sex during the period of masturbating.
7.It reduces the period of ejaculation in men.
8.Masturbation weaken the womb in females thereby not enabling
the womb to carry a child which leads to abortion(miscarriages most of the time).
9.Masturbation can make a woman lose her virginity.
10.It causes cancer in women.

I will like to end this post with a question.
Is Masturbation a Sin?

source: http://drexpert.info/masturbation-advantages-and-disadvantages/

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by klassykute(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vaseline crew were una dey

1 Like

Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
klassykute:
Vaseline crew were una dey
bros i dey here....but na only my vaseline i bring come o..... n i no dey share....grin
Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
My fave topic. All day everyday grin grin

I dnt mind d question but juz look at advantages. Tats enaf to tell d world tat from Time to time, we need a break.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by klassykute(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
slyIsaac:

bros i dey here....but na only my vaseline i bring come o..... n i no dey share....grin
i dey sell o .. new one oil many for dis wan
Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by klassykute(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I dnt mind d question but juz look at advantages. Tats enaf to tell d world tat from Time to time, we need a break.
see children god ..
Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by Chrisrare: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mastubation makes it difficult for a man to release during actual sex with a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by cbi24: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
why una they fight na ?
Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by Whizzcute(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
tongue
Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by cbi24: 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Is masturbation a sin ?
Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by simplyhonest(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by foolinlove(f): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
Some of this is simply not true.

There is no evidence to suggest masturbatiom causes cancer in women...

Masturbation doesn't cause sperm disability, it increases sperm count...

Masturbation only causes infection in women when they have really dirty hands and an open wound on their pvssy...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by cbi24: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
i like your point
Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by DandyWalker(m): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dumbest thread ever posted! Hian!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by cbi24: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
lol
Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by imohrol(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
foolinlove:

Masturbation only causes infection in women when they have really dirty hands and an open wound on their pvssy...

I like ur comment is like u re knowledgeable on the Field. some said it causes quick ejaculation in men. is that true?

1 Like

Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by foolinlove(f): 6:45am On Jul 03, 2016
imohrol:

I like ur comment is like u re knowledgeable on the Field. some said it causes quick ejaculation in men. is that true?

I have heard the opposite, but I think it depends on the individual.

Of course, with practise, men can train themselves to release in a short time or a longer time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

Do you masturbate?
Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by schumastic(m): 7:06am On Jul 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I see you
Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by cbi24: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2016
DandyWalker:
Dumbest thread ever posted! Hian!

Show me the wisest thread ooo

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by elkon(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin masturbation keh for where. .wen I av my chidima..for next room. . quick as bullet. . stop wasten ir resources
Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by cbi24: 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
elkon:
grin masturbation keh for where. .wen I av my chidima..for next room. . quick as bullet. . stop wasten ir resources

Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by katyeee(f): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
All I see is advantages....who disadvantages Ep?

4 Likes

Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by cbi24: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
katyeee:
All I see is advantages....who disadvantages Ep?

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by cbi24: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2016
schumastic:

I see you
grin
Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by pedrilo: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2016
foolinlove:

bn observin u here for a while, u r simply NOT a good person.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by foolinlove(f): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
pedrilo:
bn observin u here for a while, u r simply NOT a good person.

Why - because I share facts? I thought education was a good thing. I can't sit by while people perpetuate false information... it's just not responsible.

4 Likes

Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by demzylahot(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
foolinlove:

Of course, with practise, men can train themselves to release in a short time or a longer time.
How does it increase sperm count,when one is spilling it each time he masturbates?
Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by foolinlove(f): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
demzylahot:

How does it increase sperm count,when one is spilling it each time he masturbates?

It's a supply and demand situation.

If you are spilling a lot (increasing demand), then more sper.m are produced (increasing supply) because your body will compensate for those that are frequently expelled.

If you don't spill frequently, your body will decrease production as there is no demand.

7 Likes

Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by demzylahot(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
foolinlove:

If you are spilling a lot (increasing demand), then more sper.m are produced (increasing supply) because your body will compensate for those that are frequently expelled.

If you don't spill frequently, your body will decrease production as there is no demand.
interesting..bringing Economics into sperm production.. it's like you know how the male reproductive system works more than I do
Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by cbi24: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
foolinlove:

This guy need help
Re: Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages by lewispius: 12:18am On Jul 05, 2016
cbi24:

source: http://drexpert.info/masturbation-advantages-and-disadvantages/

"Oshey
Mr Masturbate...
Masturbator...
make dem liv masturbating for u oh.. "

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) / Why Do Dogs Stay Stuck Together After Sex? / What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.