Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (48507 Views)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 27, 2018
Dating older women, is not a trend that started today, yesterday, last week, or last year. It has been happening before the great grand parents of everyone reading this.
There are several advantages of dating an older woman;

1.No pressure about settling down.

2.High levels of maturity (Which rubs on the dude).

3.Career advancement and connections.

4.High level of experience.

5.They are not into you for your wallet size.

6.Age comes with confidence.

7.No more drama.

8.They are classy.

9.The sex is amazing.

As far as religion is concerned, there's no where in the Bible where it condemns marrying an older woman, also Mohammed, the pioneer of Islam married a woman much older than him, which was of great benefit to him. Atheists should be more open minded about this.

Let us try to mind our businesses when we observe a large age gap between a man and an older woman. Let us be happy they found love and pray we find ours.

Leave Tiwa Savage and Wizkid alone.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 27, 2018
grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 27, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Do you know that some of these points of yours can be changed to the contrary in a flash??

☣ ☠

23 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by iamJ(m): 9:10pm On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Hmmm i have this love for ladies older than i am..

This is why i want to fork i shilove
sometimes I dey tire for u, I swear the way u dey talk eh cry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by mhisbliss(f): 9:10pm On May 27, 2018
No biggy
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Hmmm i have this love for ladies older than i am..

This is why i want to fork ishilove

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Ishilove. Mo gbo tuntun ooo...

☣ ☠

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 27, 2018
iamJ:
sometimes I dey tire for u, I swear the way u dey talk eh cry
Lol you gat to understand that i dey find her mouth na..

3 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Ishilove: 9:12pm On May 27, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Ishilove. Mo gbo tuntun ooo...

☣ ☠

I don't feed trolls

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 27, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Do you know that some of these points of yours can be changed to the contrary in a flash??

☣ ☠

Why are you always angry?

6 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 27, 2018
grin
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Mutemenot(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2018
old women never cage u before op

19 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
If it is my destiny to fork you,, i will still fork you..
You can't fight Destiny..
Bro, this speaks terribly of you. Have some self respect for f**ksake!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Oritzy: 9:28pm On May 27, 2018
shocked

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by luminouz(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2018
Some/most are clingy n may end up possessive n manipulative

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 27, 2018
luminouz:
Some/most are clingy n may end up possessive n manipulative
Do you have any experience?

3 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by delugajackson: 11:16pm On May 27, 2018
I see no big deal here. Age is really not a barrier when it comes to matters of the heart. Younger guys tend to be more active and they carry less emotional baggage. Older women like Tiwa carry substance and also have a relaxed attitude about life. Secondly, they are celebrities for crying out loud, they live for the controversies.

For me, I prefer older women. They know themselves, they have so much more to offer and they are looking for different things. They are not just looking for guys who will be good fathers and providers, they are more clear and focused. It's kind of a personality thing for me regarding what is attractive. I enjoy a confident attitude and older women definitely have the upper hand in that.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by babyfaceafrica: 11:21pm On May 27, 2018
Not advisable.. But then everybody should do as they feel..as for tiwa and whizboy...that's terrible
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by luminouz(m): 11:24pm On May 27, 2018
Earthbound:

Do you have any experience?
I sure do!! Especially if they are divorcees or their husbands dies early.....
The worst are d married ones whose husbands are either impotent or never at home...these ones will cling like a leech to you o

3 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by elgramz: 11:32pm On May 27, 2018
There's nothing wrong with Tiwa and Wizkid being in a relationship, they are both adults

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by dollarcoolcat(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2018
Can I call op jigolo?? Continue until them use u renew age and money

6 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 12:25am On May 28, 2018
luminouz:

I sure do!! Especially if they are divorcees or their husbands dies early.....
The worst are d married ones whose husbands are either impotent or never at home...these ones will cling like a leech to you o
First of all, please stop sleeping with other people's wives, abeg.

Would you rather a clingy partner or a cheater?

10 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 12:27am On May 28, 2018
They have the best pussy. They taste so great. Honestly if you has a young guy sleep with a girl older than you are with about 10 years. You Wil never do younger girls. Lol.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:30am On May 28, 2018
my brother I see no big deal in it. .it all depends on us individual and what we want from a woman. . .am currently about settling down with a woman 3 years older than me this year and am just fine..I mean better n best...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by CarlosTheJackal: 12:46am On May 28, 2018
I love matured ladies because it's better flowing with them and less hassles.

We discuss serious issues and not Davido and wizkid.

Livingfree which do you prefer

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by CarlosTheJackal: 12:47am On May 28, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
my brother I see no big deal in it. .it all depends on us individual and what we want from a woman. . .am currently about settling down with a woman 3 years older than me this year and am just fine..I mean better n best...
God will bless you.

7 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 12:53am On May 28, 2018
Its like u never see an older woman wey go act like an ill mannered angry teenager. Who told its all of them dat act maturedlycheesy. Woman wey wan good go good..it might not necessarily be that because she's older that's why she has a good character or is acting matured.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 12:58am On May 28, 2018
Ire2:
They have the best pussy. They taste so great. Honestly if you has a young guy sleep with a girl older than you are with about 10 years. You Wil never do younger girls. Lol.
ok just for kpanshing reason u prefer dating an older womancheesy.but guy can u introduce a woman ten yrs older than u to ur mom as ur wife to be?cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 1:02am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
I love matured ladies because it's better flowing with them and less hassles.

We discuss serious issues and not Davido and wizkid.

Livingfree which do you prefer

I still prefer the older man, but as time goes by older men become less and (ugly) while younger men are everywhere and fit lipsrsealed

The biggest lie ever told is that men age better than women! It's a lie! If that was the case where are they? After 40 it's mostly big bellies and erectile disfunction. Not all but many! I'm okay with a 5/6 yr age difference(younger or older) but some women really catch feelings over the age gap!.

13 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by shaybebaby(f): 1:07am On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

I still prefer the older man, but as time goes by older men become less and (ugly) while younger men are everywhere and fit lipsrsealed

The biggest lie ever told is that men age better than women! It's a lie! If that was the case where are they? After 40 it's mostly big bellies and erectile disfunction. Not all but many! I'm okay with a 5/6 yr age difference(younger or older) but some women really catch feelings over the age gap!.
Seeing as women reach their sexual peak in their forties and men start to lose theirs after 30, I'd say the universe wants older women to mate with younger men. tongue

14 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by CarlosTheJackal: 1:09am On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

I hereby declare a 28 year old virgin in your life.

Sometimes age is not a factor but it's a necessity. With age comes wisdom and i think most of these young girls are so juvenile inclined that i will go bonkers trying to teach them the rudiments of marriage.

I make sure i ask age of friends before chatting them up because i can't be wasting scare emotions in this buhari period

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by CarlosTheJackal: 1:13am On May 28, 2018
shaybebaby:

Seeing as women reach their sexual peak in their forties and men start to lose theirs after 30, I'd say the universe wants older women to mate with younger men. tongue
Men don't lose their sexual drive after 30z rather that's when they use psychology to get the best out of their woman.

Young boys are crazy about thrusting like they are digging well while men take time to feel the whole space and make sure the place is drilled in the right angles because they know it's theirs to come back to tomorrow

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 1:20am On May 28, 2018
shaybebaby:

The irony grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women / She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless / Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.