Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] (9858 Views)

Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. / Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ghanian Instagram model, Roman mostly known as Roman Goddess on her social media page has pulled a 'Kim Kardashian' after her busty photos swept the internet recently. Many of her Nigerian followers compare her to Cossy Ojiakor while many claim she is more endowed... One thing is certain... Roman is one of the bustiest lady in West Africa.

See her photos below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/busty-ghanian-babe-breaks-internet-with.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2016

Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by ikbnice(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
this is what is called massive asset.

4 Likes

Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by Nature8(m): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hoooooy!!! shocked
Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by ElDaIllest(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
boobs of life.
Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by SeverusSnape(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
ElDaIllest:
No offense but the first pix looks like a python that just engulfed a pig....
Very true. Looks familiar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by yekparikpa(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hers hips is damn! Not a boobs man. * runs away before my wife gets in here*
Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by Olalan(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
Whats attrative about this?

6 Likes

Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by TuneChi369(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
See Bobby Choi. cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by jrupa(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
Where she pass come outside from??
This one na breast ABUSE nao
Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by henrydadon(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
milk factory of life
lupita nyog' o will see this picture and wonder where she went wrong
Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by henrydadon(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
and beside what this new shiit about instagram model?

there no such thing as instagram model..just jobless olosho promoting their ministry

10 Likes

Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by MrCork: 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
Ghanian Instagram model, Roman mostly known as Roman Goddess on her social media page has pulled a 'Kim Kardashian' after her busty photos swept the internet recently. Many of her Nigerian followers compare her to Cossy Ojiakor while many claim she is more endowed... One thing is certain... Roman is one of the bustiest lady in West Africa.

See her photos below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/busty-ghanian-babe-breaks-internet-with.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

....... Rubbbrish.... Onstelly boooobsi is way bigger undecided
Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by onstelly(f): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
MrCork:

....... Rubbbrish.... Onstelly boooobsi is way bigger undecided
undecided
Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by Realist2: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
Blood of Judas !
Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by MrCork: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
onstelly:

undecided

... We preffffa u cozzz your boooobsi is bigger.. THANK ME LATER smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by samsam2019: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Oyan adanu

Women be like......men shouldn't judge me by my body

Tomorrow she posts her boobs picture

2 Likes

Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by 2sexycom(m): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
[size=30pt]DISGUSTING[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
She no fine, she con carry ugly bo,obs join. Me wey no dey like massive titties before, I'll pass without a second look.
Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by allansie(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Is this breast or bread?

1 Like

Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by Dabigbroda(m): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
ok
Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by M17CXi: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
All i see are two massive bags of adipose tissues. No more No less. When things become excessive they begin to irritate.

3 Likes

Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by HDee(m): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jeessuu kristi shocked
Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by hertz9te(m): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
them donate breast for girl ne?...abi na she carry breast for their whole village..
Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by CrazyG: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Iyama!....what's this....Abeg park well Joor!
Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by Jamean(f): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
Breast for 6 ladies embarassed
Na for old age she go hear am.

You know yourself coman see o! grin
Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by adaksbullet: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
Seen has bobi his big like mine dick shocked
Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by davide470(m): 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jamean:
Breast for 6 ladies embarassed
Na for old age she go hear am.

You know yourself coman see o! grin
cheesy

These ones are too big for me na embarassed
Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
With all the excess boobs and hip, she's totally obnoxious and ugly. grin
Re: Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS] by Jamean(f): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
davide470:
cheesy
These ones are too big for me na embarassed
So you know say na you I dey refer to cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? / This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work / This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.