Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,258 members, 7,842,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos (25214 Views)

2 Ladies Kidnapped On Their Way Back From Call To Bar Screening In Abuja (Pic) / Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos / Bride Kidnapped On Her Wedding Eve In Ondo State By 3 Men (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by shortgun(m): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Buhari why?
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by CuteTj(m): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Northern governors should be consulting South East governors past and present about how to handle the kidnapping scourge.

I like former gov Peter Obi's solution....demolish the kidnapper's property. That would teach them.
Funny you....

Like demolishing kidnappers property has totally eradicated the south east like you mentioned of kidnapping. For those that don't have properties and those that are totally unknown, how will you get them?

Nowhere is safe (north, east, West, south) and will be safe in Nigeria until you reduce poverty, create jobs, improve policing in Nigeria, have an effective surveillance system in Nigeria etc.

2 Likes

Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by utytill(m): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Army general failling to provides security.i think nigerians are so unsecure by this general.
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by Dexpro: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
SPG4U:
one reason am always with my ,mac 4 semi automatic, colt python, Berretta, and some grenades, in my car....oya come try nonsense

Ah ah.. Madam easy na tongue You de go war front
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by TinyIslamic92: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
As this kidnapping thing deh, hope deh no go kidnap lalasticlala sef as u people deh call im name
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by logica(m): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Kaduna/Abuja again? State of Emergency needed.
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by droopyd: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
The story doesn't add up, Kidnappings are almost always targeted (who would risk kidnapping a driver?). Also no one else has corroborated the story, the pictures might as well be that of random cars (and not even flashy cars for someone to even think they might have kidnapped based on the vehicles)
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
According to reports, the owners of four random cars were abducted by unknown gunmen along Kaduna-Abuja road yesterday. Their vehicles were abandoned on the highway as the drivers were taken forcefully in broad day light. This was revealed by Abubakar Yusuf, who shared the pictures online for possible identification of the car owners.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/four-random-car-owners-abducted-by.html
D man who first report dis story is D real suspect.
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by Thobiy(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
this country sef
Is not safe
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by Beetobee(f): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
passionate88:
Buhari sef

This our presidiot just useless walahi, the guy na confirmed idiot
Wow! I am just responding to a post by someone/thing with pigs brain.
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by passionate88: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
Beetobee:

Wow! I am just responding to a post by someone/thing with pigs brain.
grin grin grin
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by olamds(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
God Keep them Safe.......
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by Zaya: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
The blue camry belongs to a Medical Doctor who was scheduled to travel out of the country this week. I can confirm this to be true. Which way Nigeria? undecided
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Zaya:
The blue camry belongs to a Medical Doctor who was scheduled to travel out of the country this week. I can confirm this to be true. Which way Nigeria? undecided

Please are you sure about the owner of the vehicle you mentioned? Because the individuals need to be identified as soon as possible.
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by Zaya: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
I'm a 100% sure on this one. Heard about this 2days ago. A relative works at the hospital he resigned from last week. As soon I showed her these pictures, she shouted and identified his car. He was reportedly heading to Abuja when they couldn't reach his phone line
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by Zaya: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dr. Nelson is his name

thisisty:

Please are you sure about the owner of the vehicle you mentioned? Because the individuals need to be identified as soon as possible.
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Zaya:
Dr. Nelson is his name

Okay. Thank you! I am sure your relative has also made efforts in informing the authorites, but I will also forward this information just incase.
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by AhmadMind: 4:50am On Jul 04, 2016
What is the rationale....if it is truly random then something new has started in the North!
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by logica(m): 6:46am On Jul 04, 2016
droopyd:
The story doesn't add up, Kidnappings are almost always targeted (who would risk kidnapping a driver?). Also no one else has corroborated the story, the pictures might as well be that of random cars (and not even flashy cars for someone to even think they might have kidnapped based on the vehicles)
You don't seem to know what has been going on with Kaduna/Abuja road. That was how they kidnapped the Colonel who was later found dead.
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
Zaya:
Dr. Nelson is his name

Good day sir, I have forwarded the information you gave me but we need some more details. If you can get some information about his family or maybe one of their contacts through your relative, it would be much appreciated.
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by virginchaser(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
That route have always been dangerous. What do we need? Well kitted police force. Plant DSS boys in many of the villages along and inland of Abuja Kaduna route. Nigerians should come together and always report suspected criminals. Parents, chief and traditional rulers should report their wayward subject. People did not turn criminals over night. Lots of decisions lies on government's hand. Innocent must not always suffer for state degradation.

I am sad.
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by magicminister: 6:22am On Jul 05, 2016
droopyd:

I know someone that was randomly kidnapped in delta state.
He drove down to his land in order to inspect it.
And that was it. The kidnappers happened to be passing the same road.
He was later released after a ransom was paid.

He was tied up in the bush for 4 days and night.

After he was released, he claimed that his kidnappers were of northern origin cos they spoke hausa fluently amongst themselves.

I actually know two people that same thing has happened to.
Please, everyone should be careful. The threat is real.
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
According to reports, the owners of four random cars were abducted by unknown gunmen along Kaduna-Abuja road yesterday. Their vehicles were abandoned on the highway as the drivers were taken forcefully in broad day light. This was revealed by Abubakar Yusuf, who shared the pictures online for possible identification of the car owners.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/four-random-car-owners-abducted-by.html
and so it begins
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by Zaya: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2016
@ thisisty Dr. Nelson was released yesterday. According to what he said, the kidnappers were graduates.
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
Zaya:
@ thisisty Dr. Nelson was released yesterday. According to what he said, the kidnappers were graduates.

Yes I heard, I sent you an email. Have you seen it
Re: Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos by winj: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nigeria still uses these colonial words like "car owner"

na wah o

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos / Aged Couple Killed And Dumped In A Well In Ilorin / Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.