Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor (25835 Views)

Why Ikpeazu Was Sacked As Abia Governor – Federal High Court / I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah / Court Stops Swearing-in Of Uche Ogar As Abia Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by futurenix(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2016
SirJeffry:
That Nwosu man must be a fan of tonyebarcanista and also a nairalander. No be yesterday tonye open a thread on this?

Nwosu as I learnt is actually the one that has been going after the case from the onset and not ogah. He knew ogah is not qualified for the reasons mentioned above hence his relentless efforts in seeing the case to this point.

Unfortunately, INEC rushed to mention ogah as the governor to be sworn in.

This will make an interesting movie if nollywood can tap into it.
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ikpeazu is going. I can bet my virginity on that. The Thief.a orji dynasty is collapsing.
Abia must be free.
Dr. Uche Sampson Ogah.
Governor Elect, Abia State.
Your market is selling, but just park your virgin car one side, I wan comot grin
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by southpole: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2016
A trade mark of IPOB, ask them to produce a presidential candidate for the 2019 general election, the election will come and pass they will still be in confusion as to who should be their candidate.

1 Like

Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by Laurettalolo(f): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2016
very very interesting,at least who ever that finally end up to be the governor will seat up and work, past governors really messed up the state (Abia state) becos there is no competition,lets be watching
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by euwalaka: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2016
Will soon take over the State, watch and see grin

Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by southpole: 11:11am On Jul 03, 2016
This is exactly what will happen if they are given Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by itslinkin4005(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2016
Nawah oooh...abia is in the state of crukum crakum....
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by iStandWithIpob(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2016
SirJeffry:
That Nwosu man must be a fan of tonyebarcanista and also a nairalander. No be yesterday tonye open a thread on this?

Is not a tonyebarcanista talk... We in abia knows things like this will play out...

Initially we tought FN nwosu wil b d one to b given d mandate, was surprise Ogah who walked away at the umuahia township stadium wia d primary election held was now declared...

Abia state is in turmoil, cry
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by Stanbeto: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2016
OVI USO now Friday Nwosu. What is going on in Abia?
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by PreyingMantis(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
am realy sure of that APC WILL GET THAT STATE WHO WILL BET IT WITH ME... wink
How? For a party that doesn't even have an office in the state Are you kidding me? There's no APC in Igboland. The last vestiges of the Awusa-Fulani/Yoloba bloodsucking party will be kicked out from Imo state in 2019.
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by antonioculprito(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2016
ikpeazu is a lannister, oga is a stark and nwosu is of house tygarran, come see naija version of game of thrones o
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by oodua1stson: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2016
I always wonder why multimillionaires worry themselves and invite trouble into their soul by wanting to hold a political office

It just doesn't make sense to me

Enjoy your money and get peace of mind
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by ichomi(m): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2016
They are kidding..... We are watching.
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by wineroll(f): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
HAHAHA...
So far, four people are laying claim to the seat cheesy cheesy Ikpeazu Ogah Nwosu Otti(APGA)
And otti is the winner!
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by geraob1: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2016
elotajohn1:
Let's end this bullsh*ts with TRIAL BY COMBAT

Over game of thrones na him de worry u. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by hardbody: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
OTTI has gone to SC my gee

Good to know. He was brazenly ripped off and democracy was ra.ped in abia state
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by shamecurls(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
nwadiuko1:
personally I think uche ogah...lost his chance when he wasn't sworn in by any means on Wednesday and thursday....

With a valid certificate by INEC? OGAR is on course
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by lailo: 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
PDP is confused,divided and dead.Funny enough they will still indict APC in dia woes.
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by bigtt76(f): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
e don de bi for these people shaaaaa! Like Anambra like Abia ....Isssssorite! grin
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by kaykay1980: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ikpeazu is going. I can bet my virginity on that. The Thief.a orji dynasty is collapsing.
Abia must be free.
Dr. Uche Sampson Ogah.

TAKE HER SERIOUS AND ............?

Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by excel4us: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
THIS IS GAME OF THRONE(THE LANISTERS,THE NIGHT WACH,THE HOUSE OF ROBB STARK AND BARATEONS) AM ON MY 5D SCREEN. NDEWO!
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Donariok:
THEY CAN'T EVEN MAKE PEACE WITHIN THEMSELVES. AND THEIR FOLLOWERS IN MILE2 MARKET, SELLING BOXERS AND SINGLETS ARE SHOUTING BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA.
dona please watch your statement from now on for the sake of the crown you are contesting.This statement i just qouted make you look like a tribalist and believe me if you keep making that kind of statement it will cost you a lot here. Avoid tribal threads.Avoid pdp and apc war thread and it will do you a lot good
Just a harmless advice
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by francisbarrack(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
bro hw far
M good n happy Sunday.. . U r my name sakke
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by havocypie: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Scholes007:
Abia state will likely be the last to engage in Any physical battle but very huge amount of money will exchange hands before the end of the drama.

https://www.nairaland.com/3202488/press-release-uche-sampson-ogar
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
Donariok:
THEY CAN'T EVEN MAKE PEACE WITHIN THEMSELVES. AND THEIR FOLLOWERS IN MILE2 MARKET, SELLING BOXERS AND SINGLETS ARE SHOUTING BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA.

With this ur tribal sentiment make sure your Mr NL contest is just for fun bcs you're attracting more enemies instead of Friends,

it takes more than physical appearance to progress as your post and topics will be reviewed
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
carmag:

With this ur tribal sentiment make sure your Mr NL contest is just for fun bcs you're attracting more enemies instead of Friends,

it takes more than physical appearance to progress as your post and topics will be reviewed
no probs bro
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by cyberguy72(m): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
havocypie:
For security reasons! I suggest the state to be declared "STATE OF EMMERGENCY". To avoid the impending dangers looming in the state. Every Dick and Harry (actors) in the saga are all hiding from each other, pending when the public holiday declared by ikeazu will be annulled.
That is wot Buhari&APC wants.The Law shld be allowed to take itz course.
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by cyberguy72(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrK25:
our so called leaders never cease to amaze me
That means 1gb=N200
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by AtlanticBreeze: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
I wonder what Alex Otti is waiting for. Since PDP can't produce a governor then APGA who came 2nd in general election should take the leadership Mantle. This is why PETER OBI leaving Apga left it incapacitated.
on the contrary APGA has grown since peter obi left.. Peter obi didnt do anything to grow apga like obiano is doing.. Do you know how many elective seats apga is currently holding across Nigeria, unlike before? Otti has already filed a suit joining this case. fyi
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by Mrjo(m): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
bejeiodus:
The drama seems to have just begun. This is going to be an action filled thriller. But then, why is everyone trying to get through the back door what they couldn't get in an open contest?
even okezie came through back door, ask t.a orji.
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by evansjeff(m): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
What about the deputy Governor of the state, a fourth contender loading...
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by OAUTemitayo: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Abia must be free.
Dr. Uche Sampson Ogah.
Yinmu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki At Eid Praying Ground, Ilorin (Photos) / Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice / Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.