Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor (25834 Views)

Why Ikpeazu Was Sacked As Abia Governor ā€“ Federal High Court / Iā€™m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor ā€” Sampson Ogah / Court Stops Swearing-in Of Uche Ogar As Abia Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by SDAC: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ikpeazu is going. I can bet my virginity on that. The Thief.a orji dynasty is collapsing.
Abia must be free.
Dr. Uche Sampson Ogah.
Governor Elect, Abia State.
please ma go over your post again and then think deep.
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by LuveU2(f): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
dona please watch your statement from now on for the sake of the crown you are contesting.This statement i just qouted make you look like a tribalist and believe me if you keep making that kind of statement it will cost you a lot here. Avoid tribal threads.Avoid pdp and apc war thread and it will do you a lot good
Just a harmless advice

Thank u for correcting him smiley
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by LuveU2(f): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
dona please watch your statement from now on for the sake of the crown you are contesting.This statement i just qouted make you look like a tribalist and believe me if you keep making that kind of statement it will cost you a lot here. Avoid tribal threads.Avoid pdp and apc war thread and it will do you a lot good
Just a harmless advice

Btw, dear pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year. Voting starts this week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply!
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
LuveU2:

Btw, dear pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year. Voting starts this week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply!
I started voting in Mr nairaland as far back as the time of benkumar the akwaibom/India guy,to tell you the truth this year Mr nairaland is kinda dull to me but i Will flow with your proposal and see how far and real it can get.
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by LuveU2(f): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
VICTORCIZA:

embarassed dearie u can do better
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by LuveU2(f): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
VICTORCIZA:

I started voting in Mr nairaland as far back as the time of benkumar the akwaibom/India guy,to tell you the truth this year Mr nairaland is kinda dull to me but i Will flow with your proposal and see how far and real it can get.
Wow you really know a lot about the contest. smiley Thank u so much dear. I guess was too hasty replying u few mins ago. We appreciate and i would surely notify u when the contest starts. smileysmiley
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
LuveU2:
Wow you really know a lot about the contest. smiley Thank u so much dear. I guess was too hasty replying u few mins ago. We appreciate and i would surely notify u when the contest starts. smileysmiley
no problem till then

1 Like

Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by LuveU2(f): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
no problem till then
Helo deae voting has started cheesy And incase u have not voted here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#48103668

Just type I vote falconey Cc NLJega Thats all

I see u are off line now, anyway voting ends at 6pm and continues tomorrow @10 am smiley
Re: Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor by LuveU2(f): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
no problem till then
Gd morning dear smiley voting continues today on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final

Remember its; I vote Falconey Cc NLJega Thats all

I see you are offline now, voting starts at 10am -6pm. Pls do remember to exercise your franchise.

Thank you so much for your support. smiley

TEAM FALCONEY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bala Baiko Dumps APC For PDP, Claims Atiku Will Soon Do Same / Saraki At Eid Praying Ground, Ilorin (Photos) / Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.