Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Painful: 13 Year Old Nigerian Prostitute Shares Her Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Painful: 13 Year Old Nigerian Prostitute Shares Her Story (514 Views)

Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Painful: 13 Year Old Nigerian Prostitute Shares Her Story by okedayo1967: 7:23am On Jul 03, 2016
Blessing Bassey Okon may have thought that her misery in life began almost the same day she lost her father, but she would never have envisaged what was in stock for her later.

The 13-year-old was subsequently abandoned by her mother who quickly remarried and ‘dumped’ her with the late husband’s mother who could neither feed her well nor train her due in school.

The Akwa Ibom-born Blessing, thus, started living another kind of life, especially since her grandmother had been praying for somebody who could take of her to come around. It didn’t take too long before her prayer was answered, albeit not what she hoped for.

According to Daily Sun, a professional prostitute stormed the residence of the grandmother and in her businesswoman ‘clothing’, deceived Blessing’s grandmother into believing that she would take care of the young girl whom she said would be helping to assist in her shop where she sold rice.

While narrating her ordeal, Blessing said the lady gave her grandmother N4000 and took her to Calabar, stating: “When that Aunty came to my village to pick me, she deceived my grandmother that she had a big rice shop which she wanted me to manage.

“She gave my grandmother some money and the old woman asked me to go with her. In fact, I was very happy because I wanted to leave the village to an ur­ban area, so I would have the oppor­tunity to engage myself in one trade or the other, since there was no one to support me.

Read full>> http://www.div9ja.com/2016/07/painful-13-year-old-nigerian-prostitute.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Why Did My Mother Laugh So Hard When I Said Shes Finer Than Halle Berry? / A Nigerian Politician Raped Me Years Ago, Now I’m About To Marry His Son (HELP) / When You Have Value! This Won't Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.