Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? (67443 Views)

Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' / Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? / A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by banmee(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:
Her life... her choice.

Her kids will grow up to see this picture and I wonder the kind of advice she will give them.

The fact that you smoke does not make you less moral. Nigerians have a warped sense of what morality is. Obama, the most powerful man in the world, smoked hemp in college and was a avid smoker, up until he became president. Meanwhile, Nigerians who mostly don't, have the worst mindset you can think of. How does that make sense?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Thobiy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
raziboi:
Not my business
Her life

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by arishekola(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
that is absolute very bad oo
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by chiwetel(f): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
woh,am nuh going to be nice,this one is BAD!!
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by zubinike(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:
Her life... her choice.

Her kids will grow up to see this picture and I wonder the kind of advice she will give them.

Common. You said it all, her live, her gains. What if it were to be the Western world. Smoking is nothing to them.who knows if she has foreign upbringing..
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by zubinike(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
chiwetel:

What's bad? She smoking or what....common don't conclude that it's bad, what if she had Western influence.. Think out of the box
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Charly68: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
donbenedict:
I don't like ladies who smoke
They live hard life
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by zubinike(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
wendyebenezer:
Thumbs down.

So what's thumbs up? Look from the aspect that pics was shot in ney jeysey
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by chiwetel(f): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
zubinike:

What's bad? She smoking or what....common don't conclude that it's bad, what if she had Western influence.. Think out of the box
I think the publicity is bad.

I don't have to know u r smoking, tons of people smoke in their houses,their business. There's was really no need for the picture,plus I thought smoking in public is prohibited sef.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by McJane(f): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Musquareney:
What Do You Make Of This Lady, Creativity Or Craziness?

A lady joke broke the jinx of just ordinary Aso-ebi pictures by posing while holding a cigarette with flames steadily letting out.?

Over to you guys, what's the perfect name for this photo?

hey hun how u doing? can u quickly change my signature #Team iamdotune thanks
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by lepasharon(f): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
banmee:

The fact that you smoke does not make you less moral. Nigerians have a warped sense of what morality is. Obama, the most powerful man in the world, smoked hemp in college and was a avid smoker, up until he became president. Meanwhile, Nigerians who mostly don't, have the worst mindset you can think of. How does that make sense?

Weed is good, cigarettes not so much..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by zubinike(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
chiwetel:

I don't have to know u r smoking, tons of people smoke in their houses,their business. There's was really no need for the picture. plus I thought, smoking in public is prohibited self.

Smoking in public is prohibited!! Not in Nigeria. We sometimes see this things in Nigeria like one hell of a thing. Publicity ain't bad, we Nigerians give a damn too much to matters that ain't worth it I swear. If she wanna smoke the hell of her life. It's her choice
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by McJane(f): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Musquareney:
grin

hey hun how u doing? can u quickly change my signature #Team iamdotune thanks wink
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by McJane(f): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Musquareney:
grin

hey hun how u doing? can u quickly check my signature #Team iamdotune thanks wink
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by chiwetel(f): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
zubinike:

Smoking in public is prohibited!! Not in Nigeria. We sometimes see this things in Nigeria like one hell of a thing. Publicity ain't bad, we Nigerians give a damn too much to matters that ain't worth it I swear. If she wanna smoke the hell of her life. It's her choice
True,her life,the more reason while it should be private.

it becomes"our lives"when its public.That should be simple.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by McJane(f): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:
Her life... her choice.

hey hun how u doing? can u quickly check my signature #Team iamdotune thanks wink
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by McJane(f): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
donbenedict:
I don't like ladies who smoke
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by McJane(f): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
bentlywills:
Nice dress, beautiful lady

I believe is a concept she wanted to try out just like wizkid did by taking selfies in a toilet

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by McJane(f): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
lumzybo:
A notice to whoever is marrying her. I AM A SMOKER

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by McJane(f): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
wroskian:
Trauma might have led her to this.

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by McJane(f): 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
keishablack:
Guess she wants to be seen as the smoking hot bride. She's beautiful but the cigarette is trashy

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by McJane(f): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
zubinike:

Charly68:
They live hard life
zubinike:

chiwetel:
I don't have to know u r smoking, tons of people smoke in their houses,their business. There's was really no need for the picture,plus I thought smoking in public is prohibited sef.
lepasharon:

Weed is good, cigarettes not so much..
zubinike:

JBismarck:
Over miss
chiwetel:
True,her life,the more reason while it should be private.
it becomes"our lives"when its public.That should be simple.
JBismarck:
Over miss

hey hun how u doing? can u quickly check my signature #Team iamdotune thanks wink Dont forget
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by wendyebenezer(f): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
zubinike:

So what?? undecided
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by wroskian(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by wroskian(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
olagold79:

Nigerians can make excuse fkr perosn ehn. Trauma ko, impact nii. Person wey dress well like that come pose for quality picture shoot u dey hear dey talk trauma. Does that picture look unplanned or like someone facing a challenge
I posted MIGHT ,I never said that is what led her to it or that the picture was unplanned.

So, are you saying a well dressed person might not be having a challenge or going through trauma? Go and ask celebrities who take drugs in their closets and show up later in their sparkling attires what led them to the act. OK...Bye
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by raziboi(m): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
Thobiy:
Her life
NOW MY BUSINESS
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
MistadeRegal:
Why you blur the face? So that we can mistakenly marry her abi?
She is married, to a foreigner. And she is a decent woman, she is a beaded jewelry maker. she is only modelling her work.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by phaulzoe(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
9ce1..i love crazy girls... .
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by strictlynaija: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
chiwetel:

Actually, it's not as bad as you make it seem.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Mcclassic(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
ENDTIME
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by tayo200(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
creativity at its peak
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:
Her life... her choice.

no be every woman get womb oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses / Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) / Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.