Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? (67439 Views)

Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' / Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? / A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by wadetaw202: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:
Her life... her choice.

Her kids will grow up to see this picture and I wonder the kind of advice she will give them.

You sound so responsible. Your friends Dont think about their kids anymore; it is all about what makes them feel happy, no matter how temporary.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Jafar1: 12:24am On Jul 04, 2016
Oh God, upon all this holy dressing? Hope her children dont learn from her, seems some people cqn live without a stick of ciggaratte
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Jafar1: 12:26am On Jul 04, 2016
Oh God, upon all this holy dressing? Hope her children dont learn from her, seems some people cant
live without a stick of ciggaratte
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 04, 2016
Lexxyfund:
she's vaping and not smoking bcus it's an electronic cigarette
yeah electric cigarette, not real. #tryganja.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Deanny(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2016
My type of lady
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by MistadeRegal(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
Adaobi12:
She is married, to a foreigner. And she is a decent woman, she is a beaded jewelry maker. she is only modelling her work.

I never said 'I'.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by SHOCK7(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
Vendoor:
Her life... her choice.

Her kids will grow up to see this picture and I wonder the kind of advice she will give them.
I'ld really kiss you right now if it were possible!
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Some pple sha. #OverSeriousnessKills
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
She Might be from Katsina or Mbeise Their Ladies smoke alot.

Buhari smoke till he 1970s or 80s and he is from Katsina

He feel me?
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by supernet4(f): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
osjoshua:
a female smoker is a big turn off...

Even guys are not left out, i wonder what smokers gain, knowing that it is boldly written they are likely to die young....

The likes of Davido and most 9ja singers is affecting the citizens...i recently destroyed my uncles music videos cos of the children around, seeing the fact that most of them are so bad with almost unclad ladies dancing around, smoking and sensual movements....

The children know almost all the lyrics, singing the useless wack love love song around and learning how to dance like them...

I pity 9ja next generation
hmmmmmm
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by brymobello1: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2017
Vendoor:
Her life... her choice.

her advice go be "my children don't smoke it's bad 4 health"
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by salesforce: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
Just gorgeous m8 sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses / Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) / Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.