Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) (38502 Views)

Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by chukslawrence(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by BlackSeptember: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:
she is beautiful!
jux like you. But editing ti take over
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by Anabel(f): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
She's angelic. Representing Nigeria in the simplest form but carries a lot of weight with it. I admire her a lot. God continue to increase her mentally.
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by asha81: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hopeless ugly frustrated old man, your Imo state today and in the next generation and beyond cannot produce such an Anambra born brain and beauty- Chimamanda Adichie

Chimamanda the biggest literary giant presently in the black Africa.

[s]
Abagworo:
The girl no fine. Maybe because of her short hair.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by NegeduGrace(f): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
olihilistic:

NegeduGrace been a while.
yeah,how have u been?
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by manuel80(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
A legend in the making. Probably the uncrowned Queen of literature in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by truth12(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
coolzeal:
Beautiful, intelligent and most importantly. .. natural. Girls looking for rolemodel. You got one.

love the first two words you used i.e. beautiful and intelligent. but abeg expanciate the word *NATURAL* you used here.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by malele(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
jmichlins:
this your english na die

Guy na typo error naa
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by franudi: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
StunningCEO:

And you must be an iPod yoot from the erosion ravaged red mud region who are loyal to the far south.... grin
The erosion in the south west is even more than the one in the south east.Mr Brown roofer.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by jmichlins(m): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
malele:

Guy na typo error naa
yeah i pointed it out for him to take care of it
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
NegeduGrace:
yeah,how have u been?
I'm fine and you??
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by Joygalore(f): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Igbo Amaka kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by obaino860: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
StunningCEO:
Chimamanda the ethnic bigot...... angry

keep quiet abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by Ezionye(f): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
kiss kiss beautiful woman
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by fortunechy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
this is sm one dt sm galz ought see as role model n nt all those end time galz dt hv absolutely nfin to offer only dia nude pix

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by Deepfreezer(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Chaaiii my father in law and my wife looking good.
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by Donaghy: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Destined2win:
Chimamanda, the literary light of the eastern Niger
Of Nigeria, not east Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by doll912(f): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
wheredemdey:

Oga if u want fine girls...go elegushi,instagram and beauty pageants..u will see them in abundance....pretty shapy girls with zero brains and zero value....all they are bringing to the table is just vaaagina.

This peter's daughter is for matured men....men that have good eyes to see and notice a classy woman....see her assets....see her smile...i bet she is very educated and has great value.

Go to pwc,kpmg,shell.mobil etc...u wont see all those face painting girls...

I love your post so much that I could give it a hundred likes. I bet no woman in the numbskull's lineage is a pretty as he is. Instagram girls really? Common, my village girls beat most of them

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by StunningCEO: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
franudi:
The erosion in the south west is even more than the one in the south east.Mr Brown roofer.

iPod lies mean nothing to me....
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by iswallker(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
seen... smiley

by the way,what did amaka write.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by Rossikki: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
iswallker:
seen... smiley

by the way,what did amaka write.... undecided
Do they know? They are more interested in her "beauty", and ethnic origin. Dumbed down, ignorant population.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by chiwetel(f): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
coolzeal:
Beautiful, intelligent and most importantly. .. natural. Girls looking for a rolemodel. You got one.
she's mine!

love her to pieces. seriously, she inspires me cheesy
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by rifasenate11(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mikollon1:
She's a feminist so she irritates me. Feminists aren't bright. They are sexist. They focus on one gender only when both genders have divergent but equally significant issues.

By the way, this feminist female, Chimamanda, was in Sweden a while ago. When she got out the elevator, she was angry no man came to help her with her luggage.

That's a feminist for you. They feel men are put on earth to make their lives easier. It's almost as if she feels men owe her their services. She wasn't independent enough to carry her own luggage. She wasn't smart enough to pack what she could carry. She wasn't equalistic enough to be angry and males and females equally for not being helped with her luggage: she was angry at MEN only.

For those that think men should have helped her just because men are stronger, what if I told you Chimamanda should have twerked for the men just because her bum is bigger?

One way to recognise sexism is to reverse the scenario, sort of.

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by ngoziama: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
StunningCEO:

Mtorrrrrrrrr osondi owendi makojo
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by halfricanadian(f): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Women of honor are a delight to womanhood

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by frankoben(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Chimamanda: The young woman with the wisdom of ancient story-tellers, always fully prepared

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by lupa74(f): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Fine girl better pikin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
She is indeed a great woman, God bless her husband.
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by AtlanticBreeze: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
okoro4:
Peter Obi,the man who transformed Anambra state
more like the man that looted Anambra state dry
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by ngoziama: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
StunningCEO:

Mtooooorrrrr osondi owendi makojo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Impressed By Your Simplicity, Buhari Tells Zuckerberg / Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out / 'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.