Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) (38504 Views)

Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by Jok3r(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
obiremy:
Chimamanda Adichie; the MD of NIgerian Breweries, Nicholaas Vervelde; Fmr Gov. of Anambra State, Peter Obi and his daughter, Amaka at the closing ceremony of creative writing workshop sponsored by NIgerian Breweries at Oriental Hotel, Lagos on Friday.

Image Credit:Apgar Alaigbo

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/chimamanda-adichie-meets-peter-obiphotos.html

gud
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
I just cant see the beauty.
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by TheSunSon: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mikollon1:
She's a feminist so she irritates me. Feminists aren't bright. They are sexist. They focus on one gender only when both genders have divergent but equally significant issues.

By the way, this feminist female, Chimamanda, was in Sweden a while ago. When she got out the elevator, she was angry no man came to help her with her luggage.

That's a feminist for you. They feel men are put on earth to make their lives easier. It's almost as if she feels men owe her their services. She wasn't independent enough to carry her own luggage. She wasn't smart enough to pack what she could carry. She wasn't equalistic enough to be angry at males and females equally for not being helped with her luggage: she was angry at MEN only.

For those that think men should have helped her just because men are stronger, what if I told you Chimamanda should have twerked for the men just because her bum is bigger?

One way to recognise sexism is to reverse the scenario, sort of.
Do you drink? I raise my glass for you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by piagetskinner(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Peter obi..the man with the feminine voice
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by Ngokafor(f): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mikollon1:
She's a feminist so she irritates me. Feminists aren't bright. They are sexist. They focus on one gender only when both genders have divergent but equally significant issues.

By the way, this feminist female, Chimamanda, was in Sweden a while ago. When she got out the elevator, she was angry no man came to help her with her luggage.

That's a feminist for you. They feel men are put on earth to make their lives easier. It's almost as if she feels men owe her their services. She wasn't independent enough to carry her own luggage. She wasn't smart enough to pack what she could carry. She wasn't equalistic enough to be angry at males and females equally for not being helped with her luggage: she was angry at MEN only.

For those that think men should have helped her just because men are stronger, what if I told you Chimamanda should have twerked for the men just because her bum is bigger?

....Your write-up is just a pile of poo....

..Why didnt you confront her with this junk you just posted ??...You are 'irritated' over someone who does not even know you exist and whom you were too cowardly to confront and air your 'views' since you think you have two heads..Nairaland as usual is you lots dumpsite.so typical,mscheww!!
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by Duru009(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Igbos are always makin nigeria proud since 1960s.....

Igbo nkwenu!!
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by Thobiy(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
Kachi17:
I love dat lady I wish my dad married someone like dat but is well
May you nt regret your wish
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
Obi even has grown up daughter... Gosh my future father inlaw... cheesygrincheesy

Chimamanda my crush grin
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by tayeboyd: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Kudos to Nigeria Breweries for celebrating and promoting creativity in Niegrians. Other big brands should follow the same...
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by guychidile: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
meenn..,I just don't know..,I love both Peter obi and Chimamanda Adichie.
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by ferdoplay123: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
I thought she just gave birth to her first child, if that is true, she should be having a maternity rest by now
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by honeychild(f): 6:41am On Jul 04, 2016
Mikollon1:

For those that think men should have helped her just because men are stronger, [/b]what if I told you Chimamanda should have twerked for the men just because her bum is bigger?[b]

grin grin grin grin word!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by zinizta: 5:54am On Oct 02, 2017
Mikollon1:

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by zinizta: 6:00am On Oct 02, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Your write-up is just a pile of poo....

..Why didnt you confront her with this junk you just posted ??...You are 'irritated' over someone who does not even know you exist and whom you were too cowardly to confront and air your 'views' since you think you have two heads..Nairaland as usual is you lots dumpsite.so typical,mscheww!!
You Are Either A Bare-faced Hater Or Too Ignorant/biased To Recognize An Intelligent Critique When You See One
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by zinizta: 6:08am On Oct 02, 2017
asha81:
Hopeless ugly frustrated old man, your Imo state today and in the next generation and beyond cannot produce such an Anambra born brain and beauty- Chimamanda Adichie

Chimamanda the biggest literary giant presently in the black Africa.

[s][/s]
She Has Great Looks No Doubt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out / Lagos Traffic Jams Disappear But This Isn't Good News For Nigeria - BBC / President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.