Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos (2931 Views)

Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead / Bolanle Ambode Presents Ramadan Gifts By Aisha Buhari In Lagos / Muhammad Bello Rejects Dangote’s Ramadan Gifts For Vulnerable, Displaced Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos by TheDevilIsALai: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2016
I bet my left nut that the deceased have children posting here defending their zombie lifestyles

3 Likes

Re: Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos by Pavarottii(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
The almajirization of the sophisticated people under the zombie waziri of oduastan has begun.

[size=20pt]GBAM! [/size]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2016
hungerBAd where is dat moniker sef awon pdp goons go drag dat APC boy here
Re: Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos by TheDevilIsALai: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2016
Where is orlandoowoh, OPCNAIRALAND , Arresa, modath, omenka of the kwararat crew claiming Benue?

Come and see sophisticated almajirism

2 Likes

Re: Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos by EteEdoho: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2016
Pavarottii:

Hungry one kill person, u say impatience. U still don't understand wats happening in Nigeria right now.
Berem is woman na,if she plays her card well,she won't understand the hunger/poverty ish. cheesy *Hides under cocoyam leaf,shouting elp elp elp elp,save me from Berem.na my mouth talkam no be me*.
grin grin grin
Re: Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos by BlackSeptember: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Take note, The gift sharing was carried out by Folashade Tinubu the Iyaloja, Daughter of the Jagabanbit of Burdillion, emperor of Lagos, Generalissimo of the zombie squad, Leader of the looters crew and chairman of the brown teeth owners association. (you know who).

This stampede is as a result of the hardship the above described person and his party members are dishing out to Nigerians, If they were not hungry, they wouldn't have been there in the first place, talk more of dying.

RIP to the dead. (Their watch is ended)
I want to send you recharge card grin

1 Like

Re: Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos by SeverusSnape(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2016
BlackSeptember:
I want to send you recharge card grin
smiley

I'll be glad grin
Re: Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos by 7lives: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
dearpreye:

Hunger is real.

Park well, na the love of freebies kill them, even in my hood here somany folks gave money to caterers to cook food for Ramadan fasting and its been on since the beginning of the fasting and there was nothing like stampede.
Re: Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos by tomakint: 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
onatisi:

Nigeria is in big trouble,it is really a big shame
My dear brother longest time, how the levels? Is it not a big shame that in this 21st Century that we still have people doling out gifts to jobless people and destitute even in Lagos shocked shocked so what happened to the slogan "Lagos is working" or Eko o ni baje" undecided so I am free to tag Tinubu another Olusola Saraki (father to Bukola) or Lagos another Ilorin. I pity Lagosians in this their sojourn of modern day slavery in a jet age as ours. Really shameful and unnecessary gesture.

4 Likes

Re: Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
na wa...
when a cup of rice is 100# flat what do u expect.
this sunday i rationed my rice cos its approaching quarter levels.
But we all voted for change.
I am selling Zombie cleansing water by d way.

2 Likes

Re: Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dying for rice, salt, noodles and sugar. How unfortunate.
Re: Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos by EteEdoho: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
[s]
7lives:

Park well, na the love of freebies kill them, even in my hood here somany folks gave money to caterers to cook food for Ramadan fasting and its been on since the beginning of the fasting and there was nothing like stampede.
[/s] we do understand that during Ramadan fast,people do exchange gifts or give to the less priveledges,which is what is happening in your hood,but hey bros,kpong utong(listen);.
1. For one to put hìs life along,in the cause of the so called "freebies",it has gone beyond normal!. It simply means AT THIS POINT,MY LIFE IS WORTH NOTHING,BECAUSE I AV' BEEN STARVING AND AV' COME TO BREAKING LIMIT,AND IF I LEAVE THIS PLACE,IT'S AS GOOD AS DEATH,HENCE,IF I DIE I CAUSE OF STRUGGLING FOR THIS FOOD,LET IT BE,BECAUSE IF I STILL LEAVE HERE,AM GONNER DIE BY HUNGER.SO LET ME FIGHT IT HERE BECAUSE OF PEOPLE THAT WILL BLAIM ME THAT I DIDN'T TRY MY BEST!. This is same as the picture your are trying to pass off!.
2. You also indirectly corraborated our position by telling us how poor people has become to the point that in ur hood,another yam eater is helping people eat. grin
Re: Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos by onatisi(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
tomakint:

My dear brother longest time, how the levels? Is it not a big shame that in this 21st Century that we still have people doling out gifts to jobless people and destitute even in Lagos shocked shocked so what happened to the slogan "Lagos is working" or Eko o ni baje" undecided so I am free to tag Tinubu another Olusola Saraki (father to Bukola) or Lagos another Ilorin. I pity Lagosians in this their sojourn of modern day slavery in a jet age as ours. Really shameful and unnecessary gesture.
The issue is even bigger than tinubu,this shows the level of poverty in Nigeria and how easy it is for any rich dubious person to win ppl appeal,this shows that Nigerians are ready to do anything just to get 1500 naira! When there is abject poverty in the land ,there is no way the people can or will reason reasonably .because all their thoughts and objective will be on what to eat ,like I always say"when survival becomes difficult,achievement becomes impossible". The first thing to eradicate poverty through job creation and social welfare packages not by given rice,fufu and 1500. This is the same thing these politicians will do in 2019 and ppl will still vote for them

2 Likes

Re: Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos by Pontaboki: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
I want to also send you a card.You are too much!!!
SeverusSnape:

smiley

I'll be glad grin

1 Like

Re: Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos by tomakint: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
onatisi:

The issue is even bigger than tinubu,this shows the level of poverty in Nigeria and how easy it is for any rich dubious person to win ppl appeal,this shows that Nigerians are ready to do anything just to get 1500 naira! When there is abject poverty in the land ,there is no way the people can or will reason reasonably .because all their thoughts and objective will be on what to eat ,like I always say"when survival becomes difficult,achievement becomes impossible". The first thing to eradicate poverty through job creation and social welfare packages not by given rice,fufu and 1500. This is the same thing these politicians will do in 2019 and ppl will still vote for them
You have said it all....
Re: Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos by SeverusSnape(m): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
onatisi:

Eziokwu, Lalasticlala smiley

1 Like

Re: Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos by Ngokafor(f): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Take note, The gift sharing was carried out by Folashade Tinubu the Iyaloja, (on behalf of her father) Daughter of the Jagabanbit of Burdillion, emperor of Lagos, Generalissimo of the zombie squad, Leader of the looters crew and chairman of the brown teeth owners association. (you know who).

This stampede is as a result of the hardship the above described person and his party members are dishing out to Nigerians, If they were not hungry, they wouldn't have been there in the first place, talk more of dying.

RIP to the dead. (Their watch is ended)

.. cheesy grin...which one is 'brown teeth owners' again? grin
Re: Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos by SeverusSnape(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ngokafor:

.. cheesy grin...which one is 'brown teeth owners' again? grin

The man get brown teeth na. grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3921023_img20160703152031_jpeg46735013ef026f87aa6d63b9a7682b22

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News Controversy As Inec Declares Imo Rerun Elections Inconclusive / Biafran Day Gains Momentum As A Nigerian Voices Her Support For Biafran Day / “the Buhari That Came Back From UK Is Fake, Federal Government Hired A Sudanese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.