Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu (14505 Views)

Obaseki Doesn’t Know The Full Meaning Of APC –ize-iyamu / After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun / Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by STONEGEORGE15(m): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
dejiogundipe:

Thats true o. My cousin is one of the beneficiaries of his scholarship program. This Izeiyamu guy dey try o. I hear say the man is kind hearted. I pray he wins sha.
He has won. The election is just a formality. We know the criminal party that can not provide education and employement to the masses.

Tell me one single thing Obaseki has done to help Edolites. Tell me who Oshiomole help as a governor apart from Iara and the tailor sewing his jacket.

5 Likes

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by erunz(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good one, my only problem is that INEC should not decorate the election inconclusive, when they hear POI is winning.

4 Likes

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by Prosperkaro(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Come September Edo will be PDP, APC should go an hug transformer.

4 Likes

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by shamecurls(m): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Comedy....

PDP is as dead as dead.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
You all forgot so soon that when Lucky Igbenedion crumble the state, this bastard that call himself Ize Iyamu was the secretary

Don't also forget that in the history of Edo State, all governor that Edo has ever produce are the ugliest in the country

6 Likes

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by anonimi: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
MizMyColi:
My Sis who happens to be an exco in Uniben's Parliament introduced me to Pastor Ize Iyamu.

People have love for the man.
I pray he wins.

It seems that maybe, just maybe PDP has learnt from the flop of Osun when they fielded a tainted Omisore against a vulnerable AreGbese.
PDP needs to get their act together and dislodge the All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC from Edo state.
How can Edo people support the party of a president whose wife called all their women abroad PROSTITUTES?
How?
How can they support a party whose governor told a poor widow to Go & Die?
How?
When they are not all zombies in the state!!!

Ishilove:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDjfd-7pobQ

His Excellency the executive governor, of Edo State, Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomole, and our dear mother Hajia Aisha Oshiomole, His excellency the deputy governor of Edo state and his able and beautiful wife, the wife of our ... the wife of the chairman of our great party Mrs Oyegun, our zonal national woman leader, our state woman leader, the wives of the governors with me and the wives of the former governors that are with me, and the ones that we met here.

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, we are here in Edo to see my sisters and mothers. The moment the executive governor started introducing some women to me, I know* that I am in the right place and I met the right APC women. ((crowd cheers)) This is what is called digital! These are digital women! I am so delighted to be here and I am overwhelmed by the reception I got from the women of Edo state.

We are not here to campaign but to say a very good thank you, a very very big thank you to my sister the wife of the deputy governor, the commissioner for women affairs, the wife of the chairman of the party, the zonal woman leader, and the state woman leader for the job well done they’ve been doing in educating the electorate in Edo state.

In each zone of the country we have peculiar problems; our problems differs*. For me in this zone, girl-child trafficking should be considered one of our problems, though I know there is unemployment. The unemployment is the major factor that contributes to brain drain and also the girl-child trafficking. General Muhammadu Buhari is a leader, he was a leader, he led Nigeria some decades ago, and he is coming back now to sanitise the system.

For those that are campaigning, saying that he is coming to jail Nigerians, I don’t know what their fear*, but they shouldn’t because we are all yearning for change. The insecurity of the country, the very very very bad healthcare system, lack of education and other basic necessities that people are lacking. I think they need somebody like him now, and already some years back he have* been contesting. They have painted him black using religion. I’m happy today Nigerians discovered that they use religion as a cover to loot Nigeria to nonsense*. They’ve grounded the country. Whoever talks to you about religion in this country, a politician that can talk to you about religion, he is a liar. He is a liar, he wants to loot! He wants to loot the little resources you supposed* to enjoy, so say no to politics, comparing it, matching it with religion to deceive people.

I’m here today to let Edo women know that when my husband elected* into the office of the ... president of the federal republic of Nigeria, all these are going to be history. The insecurity, the girl-child trafficking, suffering of the widows in the south-east will come to an end. There must be a design, a cultural design that can accommodate the widow, and then a design that can make the girl-child comfortable wherever she is in this country. She doesn’t need to leave her country to go and prostitute elsewhere. It is not her portion. Her portion is to have a moral, a highly standard* moral society for her to live, get married, have children, train them ... train them and also mould them to become the future of our leaders*.

We’re here today to also educate you and to let you know that the collection of PVCs is important. You collect your PVC and don’t sell it. Don’t ever sell it. Don’t ever sell it; it’s like selling your future again. When you sell it for five thousand, you won't see five thousand* again till after four years, which is too bad for you. Get your PVC, vote for APC, vote for freedom, vote for new Nigeria. Good security, good education, good health care, good road* and all the basic necessities should be given to you.

I thank you all for being here this afternoon, being under the sun for hours waiting to see me. Thank you so much, I love you all. Thank you, thank you so much.

Last week ... sorry last week we lost a sister, a mother, a former woman leader, Mrs Modinat Omoduwa. Can we have a one minute silence* for her…
((8 second pause))
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Thank you so much.

APC!! APC!! APC!! Edo!! Edo!! Nigeria!!

God bless you all.

* -> Verbatim

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by anonimi: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
BossKratos:
Hope say dis 1 no be another false prophet?

Although the past pdp governments in that state did not cover themselves in any sort of glory only lootery!

Do edolites need more of the same?

Has APC and Oshi-omo-Ole been any better?
Good governance nor be by sabi talk talk only oh, bro.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2711988_img1280483105130_jpeg_jpegb1c7fc64f8bd4437ea95677357b8006b

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by madapcmod: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Any sensible person( excluding zombies) knows this man is d incoming Edo governor. The man shakes oshiOMOale anytime he makes pronouncements.

Time will tell. This man must rule Edo to expose oshiomoAle loot and APC hypocrisy come sept

4 Likes

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by NZAGHA(f): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
But

is

it
ok
for
a pastor
to also
involve
in politics
Na question ooocheesysad before una go find me come grin
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Oshiomole is even hated in his local constituency. it is safe to assume that Oshiomole won't win even his own ward come September.

barca is back with his que-que analysis.
saved for future trolling

2 Likes

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by madapcmod: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
NZAGHA:
But

is

it

ok

for

a pastor

to also

involve

in politics

Na question ooocheesysad before una go find me come grin

Ask osibande

2 Likes

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by saintdennis(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
STONEGEORGE15:

He has won. The election is just a formality. We know the criminal party that can not provide education and employement to the masses.

Tell me one single thing Obaseki has done to help Edolites. Tell me who Oshiomole help as a governor apart from Iara and the tailor sewing his jacket.

Is that your problem? 'help'? The roads he reconstructed nko? Schools he rebranded nko? Breaking the itv monopoly which igbenedion did to prevent any competition...last time I was in b/city silverbird/rhytmn + ait/raypower were there!

I am edo, from irohkin village, orhionwon (edo state) n I will rather support apc than re-introduce the esama and PDP to carry the state back to 1999-2007 thinking

Only an ingrate would chastise oshiomole as if he didn't work for @least the first 5/6years... maybe he didn't live up to the heights of his first term but abeg ya'll should stop demonising him!

Hypocrisy is when u claim buhari must have been corrupt since he served under abatcha but poi is a saint when he served under igbenedion's 2 terms!

I READ the full article and he said thrash, there WAS NO concrete description of how he will achieve his policies, just same promises even buhari n apc made in 2015.

He also didn't talk about the current state of nigeria's economy yet he says he will HIRE NEW CIVIL SERVANTS...when MANY STATE GOVS are BATTLING to pay salaries THIS ONE IS TALKING ABOUT HIRING MORE WORKERS...is that practical.

Anyway keep supporting him cos he's a philanthropist...go to the developed world as SHOW ME HOW MANY PHILANTHROPIST play politics/are governors/presidents.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by opius: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=PastorIyamu2016 post=47159206][size=14pt]Edo: We will surmount PDP crisis to beat APC — Ize-Iyamu [/size]

How can a party that has two out of the three senators in a state be dead? Out of the nine House of Representatives members in this state, the PDP has five. That was an election that was conducted a little over a year ago; even the governor of the state, which party is representing him in the state House of Assembly? PDP.

WAO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by cruz419(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
We all know poi is the best candidate but Dat not matter to me,, I just hope he won't be worse Dan oshimole Wen e is voted in cos I rember osiomole was also very humble b4 e came into power,, let hope power won't change Poi too

3 Likes

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by bashydemy1: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

A clear conscience fears no accusation... No wonder Edo want Iyamu
Is he talking about the same Primary court ask INEC not to recognize?
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by esosuo: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dreaming dreamers will not stop dreaming any time soon. Pdp is dead , buried and decomposing as far as edo is concern ,with sherrif the scata has just begone.
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by Lescalier: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

A clear conscience fears no accusation... No wonder Edo want Iyamu

I can authoritatively tell you that Comrade Oshiomole is working to install Pastor Ize Iyamu as Gov.
Comrade made sure somebody who is sure can not win the election for APC got the ticket, when there were other strong names in the contest.
In 2007/during the 2nd tenure of former Gov. Igbinedion, the PDP was in disarray because all the top chieftains wanted to produce a successor. Governor Igbinedion also wanted to anoint a succesor and seeing that he couldn't get the party structure to do so, he simply used all his resources to support the Comrade, who had been romancing with his administration.
Pastor Ize Iyamu's grace group was used to achieve this.
Sometime this year, former Gov. Igbinedion boasted that he is going to produce the next Gov of Edo state. He made this statement at the pastors birthday party.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by osymerga(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Election never reach and this man Iyamu don already dey popular than the state gov. Is the coming election between Iyamu and ochomole or between Iyamu and Obaseki ? Nobody hears about that Obaseki.
Na wa ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by tomakint: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
MizMyColi:
My Sis who happens to be an exco in Uniben's Parliament introduced me to Pastor Ize Iyamu.

People have love for the man.
I pray he wins.

Oshiomole is a big flop and should not be allowed to install a bigger flop who defrauds people of money.
Oshiomole made the worst mistake ever when he denied PDP in the state the right to use a state owned Stadium.

No rigger, tyrant or fraudster is bigger than the will of the people.

POI all the way.
This is epic in the face of tyranny witnessed in Edo State in the past 8 years under the rudderless government of Oshiomole. I can wager this forthcoming loss of APC government in Edo State may cost Oshiomole his Darling asset, Iara.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by oikelomen(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
e.
The governor said you will be the easiest candidate to defeat in
the election. How easy will it be defeating you?
If that was what he said, then he should go to sleep. If he believes
it will be easy defeating me, then he should be celebrating. How
can a governor, who said it would be easy to defeat me, say that I
would be moving from one EFCC cell to another when they are
busy campaigning. He is afraid and, in that statement, he has
actually expressed his fear. If EFCC will not help him, what is he
going to do? Like I said, the governo
r should allow his candidate to
speak. He (Oshiomhole) should know now that this is not a third
term agenda, unless he wants to tell us that he is the one
contesting. By the time campaigns start, we will know who is
afraid of whom.

A real pastor... He never insulted or used any abusive word on APC or or the present governor of the state.

Come September we will all know who will be the easiest to defeat..
God bless the pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
fados4sure:
You all forgot so soon that when Lucky Igbenedion crumble the state, this bastard that call himself Ize Iyamu was the secretary

Don't also forget that in the history of Edo State, all governor that Edo has ever produce are the ugliest in the country

grin I can relate with your last point perfectly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
anonimi:

Has APC and Oshi-omo-Ole been any better?

way better than D thief igbenedion

1 Like

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
saintdennis:

Is that your problem? 'help'? The roads he reconstructed nko? Schools he rebranded nko? Breaking the itv monopoly which igbenedion did to prevent any competition...last time I was in b/city silverbird/rhytmn + ait/raypower were there!

I am edo, from irohkin village, orhionwon (edo state) n I will rather support apc than re-introduce the esama and PDP to carry the state back to 1999-2007 thinking

Only an ingrate would chastise oshiomole as if he didn't work for @least the first 5/6years... maybe he didn't live up to the heights of his first term but abeg ya'll should stop demonising him!

Hypocrisy is when u claim buhari must have been corrupt since he served under abatcha but poi is a saint when he served under igbenedion's 2 terms!

I READ the full article and he said thrash, there WAS NO concrete description of how he will achieve his policies, just same promises even buhari n apc made in 2015.

He also didn't talk about the current state of nigeria's economy yet he says he will HIRE NEW CIVIL SERVANTS...when MANY STATE GOVS are BATTLING to pay salaries THIS ONE IS TALKING ABOUT HIRING MORE WORKERS...is that practical.

Anyway keep supporting him cos he's a philanthropist...go to the developed world as SHOW ME HOW MANY PHILANTHROPIST play politics/are governors/presidents.

I am not knowledgeable about Edo politics but I can see through your lies and deceits here...which include;

1)No governor can monopolize investments in Nigeria...Investors and investments have guiding principles...How logical is it to you that a governor who is seeking increased IGR and job creation will shun competition from private sector as if we practice monarchy or any other dictatorial form of government...So your ITV story is a big lie and beer parlour gist...

2)If we have less than 20 science teachers in Edo according to Ize-Iyamu and some poster here...of what essence is your rebranding...

3)If Pastor is corrupt according to your analogy because he was part of Igbinedion govt...Don't you think Oshiomole hobnobbed long enough with PDP before decamping to ACN then hence is guilty as well?...And Ize-iyamu platform was used for Oshiomole first coming and Ize-iyamu was his campaign director in 2nd coming; what does this make Oshiomole

4)Kindly justify the recent $75million loan of Oshiomole...

5)Unless you have issues with comprehehehehehension ...he stated CLEARLY some policies... Eg his plans for LGA and to create LCDA...On economy; he discussed the capital flight in Edo today hence his job or recruitment plans for civil service...Reviving moribund institutions and industries like bendel breweries etc...Read without prejudice bro!!!

6)Being a philanthropist is a sign that one has human heart and is humane enough to make policies that have human face...

7)NO group including philanthropists should shun politics....It's simply myopic and a sign of ignorance to think such...Sharing with your neighbor is the hallmark of philanthropy and the foundation for good governance(politics)...And there is politics in ALL facets of life.

thanks

3 Likes

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
I am presently in Benin, what I perceived from the look of things is.......

If anybody think September 10 election will be a walk in the park for any candidate, such person should wake up already.

It is a 50 : 50 thing cool

1 Like

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by Emmysteve(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
shamecurls:
grin grin grin grin grin

Comedy....

PDP is as dead as dead.
zombies anthem says.

1 Like

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by Olamiconqueror: 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
PastorIyamu2016:
There are talks that if elected into office, your government will probe the current government. Do you actually have such plans?

When you use the word probe, it is like you have concluded that they are guilty. I am a lawyer by profession. Of course, there must be handover and the handover note will be thoroughly investigated. Sometimes, the word, probe, is given a negative connotation. I’m happy you didn’t use the word, “prosecute.” Certainly, Edo money belongs to Edo people. If you find out that some of the money went into wrong hands, you take steps within the law to ensure that the money comes back. Our intention is, however, not to witch-hunt anybody. I’m not coming with a mindset to punish or pursue anybody. Certainly, we will look at what is in place.

The governor said you will be the easiest candidate to defeat in the election. How easy will it be defeating you?

If that was what he said, then he should go to sleep. If he believes it will be easy defeating me, then he should be celebrating. How can a governor, who said it would be easy to defeat me, say that I would be moving from one EFCC cell to another when they are busy campaigning. He is afraid and, in that statement, he has actually expressed his fear. If EFCC will not help him, what is he going to do? Like I said, the governor should allow his candidate to speak. He (Oshiomhole) should know now that this is not a third term agenda, unless he wants to tell us that he is the one contesting. By the time campaigns start, we will know who is afraid of whom.

Nothing has been heard lately about your invitation by the EFCC lately. Is the matter over or when are you going back there?

EFCC’s invitation is in the public domain. I thank God that the EFCC did not invite me because of any crime I committed. I was the coordinator for the former president in Edo. Money was sent to Edo and, in conjunction with two others, we were told to witness the arrival of the money and to ensure that the money was given to those it was meant for. The money was meant for the election and it is a common knowledge that election anywhere in the world is capital intensive. There was a budget and every local government area had an amount specified for them. The money was collected and signed for. Those who signed and collected the money also went to their local government areas to disburse it. That was what I explained to the EFCC. As far as we were concerned, the president had an elaborate fund raising that was televised live. I didn’t go there but I saw it on TV. One naturally expected that it was the proceeds of the fund raising that was brought to us. It is instructive to know that I personally did not take one kobo out of the money. Because of my position, I saw myself as someone that should be contributing, not taking out of money that was brought. So people like us, despite what came, we were adding to it. Perhaps if I had taken some, the issue of Pastor must come and make refund. So, I went to the EFCC and they went to town saying that Pastor has been arrested, Pastor has been detained. In fact, it became a regular song here until I got the ticket. I’m surprised it has stopped now. Before I got the ticket, they were singing it every day as if the intention was to discourage PDP delegates. They had hoped that the more they echoed the story, the likelihood that the PDP delegates would become more scared of supporting me. Now, it has stopped, but I’m sure they are thinking of other things to say. I can assure you that the EFCC thing is not a problem. I have always said the EFCC is a public institution and I must say, to the best of my knowledge, that they have conducted themselves in a very professional manner. If they were to be used, despite my innocence, they could decide to detain me and take me to court. I know the characters on the other side have made overtures, saying, “Detain Pastor, hold him, keep him.” That is a wishful thinking. I will be around to campaign and, by the grace of God, we will win the election resoundingly.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/edo-will-surmount-pdp-crisis-beat-apc-ize-iyamu/
Please vote for me following this steps.
1. Click on this link www./degreeawards
2. Click on d sign at d top right corner.
3. Enter gmail address & password.
4. Adeleke azeez olalekan- Leklass (artiste of the year), Coker tokunbo (versatile student), Jide chinko ekun (most jovial), Oladele clement (sportman of the year).
5. Any asterik (*) category u see just click on it and move on.
6. Click on submit.
Thanks for the love.
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by seguno2: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
esosuo:
Dreaming dreamers will not stop dreaming any time soon. Pdp is dead , buried and decomposing as far as edo is concern ,with sherrif the scata has just begone.

How many lawmakers at the state and federal levels are from this "dead" party in Edo?
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by esosuo: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
seguno2:

How many lawmakers at the state and federal levels are from this "dead" party in Edo?
Dey got federal law makers but state I no sure say dem.pass 5 because osho. Show dem for d last election wella , even dos in pdp knows by now were d pendulum lies
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by seguno2: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
esosuo:
Dey got federal law makers but state I no sure say dem.pass 5 because osho. Show dem for d last election wella , even dos in pdp knows by now were d pendulum lies

Do you still maintain that the PDP is dead despite what you admit that you know?

1 Like

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by engineerboat(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
shamecurls:
grin grin grin grin grin

Comedy....

PDP is as dead as dead.

PDP is dead, you just mention the name PDP but failed to mention the APC. You see your life
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by saintdennis(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

I am not knowledgeable about Edo politics but I can see through your lies and deceits here...which include;

1)No governor can monopolize investments in Nigeria...Investors and investments have guiding principles...How logical is it to you that a governor who is seeking increased IGR and job creation will shun competition from private sector as if we practice monarchy or anyone dictatorial form of government...So your ITV story is a big lie and beer parlour gist...

2)If we have less than 20 science teachers in Edo according to Ize-Iyamu and some poster here...of what essence is your rebranding...

3)If Pastor is corrupt according to your analogy because he was part of Igbinedion govt...Don't you think Oshiomole hobnobbed long enough with PDP before decamping to ACN then hence is guilty as well?

4)Kindly justify the recent $75million loan of Oshiomole...

5)Unless you have issues with comprehehehehehension ...he stated CLEARLY some policies... Eg his plans for LGA and to create LCDA...On economy; he discussed the capital flight in Edo today hence his job or recruitment plans for civil service...Reviving moribund institutions and industries like bendel breweries etc...Read without prejudice bro!!!

6)Being a philanthropist is a sign that one has human heart and is humane enough to make policies that have human face...

7)NO group including philanthropists should shun politics....It's simply myopic and a sign of ignorance to think such...Sharing with your neighbor is that hallmark of philanthropy and the foundation for good governance...

thanks

Lols it's cool you stated from the beginning that YOU KNOW NOTHING EDO POLITICS.

I myself know nothing about edo politics 199-2003 but 2003-2007- I do know!

#1-The esama owns ITV benin, and EVERYONE KNOWS AIT (OWNED BY AN EDO MAN) had been trying to establish operations in Benin BUT the esama through his son blocked it.

Shortly after oshiomole came in AIT, STV rolled in.

Also when u say no govt can MONOPOLISE investments you're FANTASTICALLY WRONG. Infact why do u think businessmen, big companies donate to campaigns? To further business interests and keep competitors @ bay! Or are you a learner?
When u hear of how igbenion looted benin do u then think job creation was in his agenda?

As for IGR...oga prior to oshiomole coming in what exactly was IGR? Edos @first resisted tax collectors sef cos it was alien to them. Under oshio edo state IGR has soared.
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by engineerboat(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
esosuo:

Can you please tell me the House of assembly member for etsako West Oshiomole Go & die home town

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Seeks Minimum Wage Compliance, Begins Implementation / Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians / 750 APC Women Defect To PDP In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.