Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu (14501 Views)

Obaseki Doesn’t Know The Full Meaning Of APC –ize-iyamu / After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun / Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by David4best(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
APC should be kicked out of Edo State. Edo State APC & Oshiomhole illegally/wrongly installed a retired sodier(Rtd. Major Oloye) as Permanent Secretary(a position legally meant for level 15/16 or master holder in civil service). That same retired sodier uses touts, thugs & Agbero to head/lead/control civil servants including the we the graduates to do Agbero job & traffic control inside hot sun from 8PM - 4PM daily on Benin major/express/high way roads & ring road. The retired sodier issues 10 civil servant queries in a day for no genuine reason. He can issue one person 3 queries in a week for no genuine reason. I (a Mechanical Engineering graduate) even narrowly escaped accident twice in a day when I was controling traffic. This happens under Edo State Ministry of Transport. Some of us who were employed into the state civil service as Higher Technical Officers/Technical Officers with grade level 8(graduates) & 6 resigned from civil service without plan "B" because of APC/Oshiomhole heartless oppression & intimidation. Edo State NLC has corruptly compromised. APC illegally empowered miscreants/thugs to become millioneer in Edo State
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by esosuo: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
seguno2:

Do you still maintain that the PDP is dead despite what you admit that you know?
If dat can happen wen dey are in a peaceful. State i wonder wat would happen at dis time ,praise singers will always sing so money go come out even if dem know say no hope
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by seguno2: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
esosuo:
If dat can happen wen dey are in a peaceful. State i wonder wat would happen at dis time ,praise singers will always sing so money go come out even if dem know say no hope

Sorry but I don't understand your post as a response to mine.
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by esosuo: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
engineerboat:

Can you please tell me the House of assembly member for etsako West Oshiomole Go & die home town
Guy I no know but all u shud know is dat apc got.a massive victory in d last house of asembly election unlike the federal dat pdp won many
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by saintdennis(m): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

I am not knowledgeable about Edo politics but I can see through your lies and deceits here...which include;

1)No governor can monopolize investments in Nigeria...Investors and investments have guiding principles...How logical is it to you that a governor who is seeking increased IGR and job creation will shun competition from private sector as if we practice monarchy or any other dictatorial form of government...So your ITV story is a big lie and beer parlour gist...

2)If we have less than 20 science teachers in Edo according to Ize-Iyamu and some poster here...of what essence is your rebranding...

3)If Pastor is corrupt according to your analogy because he was part of Igbinedion govt...Don't you think Oshiomole hobnobbed long enough with PDP before decamping to ACN then hence is guilty as well?...And Ize-iyamu platform was used for Oshiomole first coming and Ize-iyamu was his campaign director in 2nd coming; what does this make Oshiomole

4)Kindly justify the recent $75million loan of Oshiomole...

5)Unless you have issues with comprehehehehehension ...he stated CLEARLY some policies... Eg his plans for LGA and to create LCDA...On economy; he discussed the capital flight in Edo today hence his job or recruitment plans for civil service...Reviving moribund institutions and industries like bendel breweries etc...Read without prejudice bro!!!

6)Being a philanthropist is a sign that one has human heart and is humane enough to make policies that have human face...

7)NO group including philanthropists should shun politics....It's simply myopic and a sign of ignorance to think such...Sharing with your neighbor is the hallmark of philanthropy and the foundation for good governance(politics)...And there is politics in ALL facets of life.

thanks

#2. Edo has less than 20 SCIENCE teachers well I don't know neither do I think that's possible (if it is then i'm sure the state would use the NYSC program to augment it) but 20 Nah I need evidence b4 I believe such.

As for rebranding pls ask any edo guy u knw, edo pple don't go to school! Pidgin is spoken there with an accent! That's y edo n delta pidgin dey sweet people to hear.

This is a true story bro: I went to benin to write my waec the school was @ uwasota, ugbowo (just 30naira bus to uniben) I realised I was being ostracised by the students there...why? Cos I spoke english! Azzin they didn't understand english well and their orientation was so bad they felt inferior...this is the capital o.

While walking home my only friend there told me not to blame them, but blame igbenedion. This was 2006.

When oshiomole came in, he renovated many dilipidated schools STATE WIDE...do u know how much that costs?

He made edos go back to school while simultaneously declaring war on substandard unlicensed schools. Bro prior to oshiomole the only biz in b/city was *open school* or *sell card*.

Even in uniben back then we noticed deltans outnumbered edolites 6-1(if not more) and most of us (edos) were even living outside edo.
Today benin's go to school whilst still learning handwork mostly weekends.(this is as @ 2013 when I went there last)

As for the quality of the education, I dunno. But I knw enrollment into schools improved.
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by esosuo: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
seguno2:

Sorry but I don't understand your post as a response to mine.
Ok try and read it over again And relate it to.ur mention it may ring a small bell
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by owanedo: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
this barcanista of guy, what do you do for a living that gives you ample time to stay on nairaland 2/4/7.? back to the topic. election is not won on nairaland. those who will decide the fate of edo are on the street. one thing that is sure about the election is that it will go the way state house assembly went. 21 seats APC and 3 seats for PDP. every house member must deliver his constituecy and every caretaker chairman must deliver his council. the neutrals Will vote based on Oshomole performance. not much story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=saintdennis post=47166275]

Lols it's cool you stated from the beginning that YOU KNOW NOTHING EDO POLITICS.

I myself know nothing about edo politics 199-2003 but 2003-2007- I do know!

#1-The esama owns ITV benin, and EVERYONE KNOWS AIT (OWNED BY AN EDO MAN) had been trying to establish operations in Benin BUT the esama through his son blocked it.

Shortly after oshiomole came in AIT, STV rolled in.

Also when u say no govt can MONOPOLISE investments you're FANTASTICALLY WRONG. Infact why do u think businessmen, big companies donate to campaigns? To further business interests and keep competitors @ bay! Or are you a learner?
When u hear of how igbenion looted benin do u then think job creation was in his agenda?

As for IGR...oga prior to oshiomole coming in what exactly was IGR? Edos @first resisted tax collectors sef cos it was alien to them. Under oshio edo state IGR has soared.[/quo
??

Lots of tales by moonlight stories here...

Companies and businesses finance elections to protect interests but NEVER to shun competition in a FREE MARKET economy... And businesses thrive on national policies formulated mostly by FG in Nigeria...So Igbinedion cannot successfully stop business competition in Edo but can refuse to allow state government patronage of such outfits which are against his interests...

Edo paid tax before Oshiomole but he introduced more forms of taxation... don't get it twisted bro...which led to increased IGR...Also kindly note that many factors contribute to increase in IGR, ceteris paribus...

Looting a state doesn't preclude that job creation will die down...Looting of highest order goes on in Lagos government but yet job creation is on...So you're wrong to conclude that because Igbinedion stole from Edo that he won't be interested in job creation when I have read about his investments in some state institutions including bendel breweries etc
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by saintdennis(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

I am not knowledgeable about Edo politics but I can see through your lies and deceits here...which include;

1)No governor can monopolize investments in Nigeria...Investors and investments have guiding principles...How logical is it to you that a governor who is seeking increased IGR and job creation will shun competition from private sector as if we practice monarchy or any other dictatorial form of government...So your ITV story is a big lie and beer parlour gist...

2)If we have less than 20 science teachers in Edo according to Ize-Iyamu and some poster here...of what essence is your rebranding...

3)If Pastor is corrupt according to your analogy because he was part of Igbinedion govt...Don't you think Oshiomole hobnobbed long enough with PDP before decamping to ACN then hence is guilty as well?...And Ize-iyamu platform was used for Oshiomole first coming and Ize-iyamu was his campaign director in 2nd coming; what does this make Oshiomole

5)Unless you have issues with comprehehehehehension ...he stated CLEARLY some policies... Eg his plans for LGA and to create LCDA...On economy; he discussed the capital flight in Edo today hence his job or recruitment plans for civil service...Reviving moribund institutions and industries like bendel breweries etc...Read without prejudice bro!!!

6)Being a philanthropist is a sign that one has human heart and is humane enough to make policies that have human face...

7)NO group including philanthropists should shun politics....It's simply myopic and a sign of ignorance to think such...Sharing with your neighbor is the hallmark of philanthropy and the foundation for good governance(politics)...And there is politics in ALL facets of life.

thanks

#3 . I gave a statement bout hypocrisy only
Oshiomole left LP-ACN. After a strategic alliance of both parties.

Please provide proof of oshiomole flying pdp flag for govnorship.

Ize-iyamu was the one who extended his hand of fellowship, he's a politician and his fall-out with oshiomole isn't personal but political (he wantto be gov)
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by yanshDoctor: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
to be sincere oshiomhole performed ultimately in many areas but he only failed in employment and status building. people are poorer in edo. no job or industries.

and the bad part is that the obaseki guy is not popular. and it shows oshio want to impose the guy on edo people. that is a no no. edo people don't want yo hear APC anymore not just because of oshiomole but Buhari lead administration. this will be a big and cheap score to POI.
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by saintdennis(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

thanks

#4-. I'm not the gov... let him defend that.
#5-. I'm very good with comprehension reread my post I said he DIDNT STATE HOW HE PLANS TO ACHIEVE IT (I even pointed out hw buhari promised-promised)

Sorry but how do they revive industries? He should tell how he plans to do this.

Creating more LCDA'S isn't bad BUT WHAT ABOUT FUNDING?

I repeat right now nigeria's economy is in a recession. During a recession talk of expansion of the public workforce is IDIOTIC..

Are u finance person? If not then please DO NOT ARGUE THAT POINT WITH ME.
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by saintdennis(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

thanks

Lols @ #6. Abeg do u know what governance is? To be governor u need a brutal heart.
You have to be able to make the tough, ruthless decisions.

Do u know hw many houses fash demolished for devt? Do u know hw many houses oshiomole destroyed for devt? There was a time women went nude to curse oshio and late oba of benin cursed them...they went to palace to beg.

We don't need another philanthropists like fayose in Edo state abeg.

Mention where in his interview he talked about how bleak our economy is? He's just talking about fixing everything...is it possible

Govt is not father xmas! Obviously u have the 'share the money ideology'

#THE ABOVE POINT COUNTERS UR LAST POINT AND SHOWS YOU WHY PHILANTHROPISTS DONT ACTIVELY PARTAKE IN POLITICS... instead they compliment and PARTNER WITH GOVTS to implement specific projects.

1 Like

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
saintdennis:

#3 . I gave a statement bout hypocrisy only
Oshiomole left LP-ACN. After a strategic alliance of both parties.

Please provide proof of oshiomole flying pdp flag for govnorship.

Ize-iyamu was the one who extended his hand of fellowship, he's a politician and his fall-out with oshiomole isn't personal but political (he wantto be gov)

Check dictionary meaning of hobnobbing... confer with Oshiomole itinerary from PDP to LP to ACN...
Then show me where I said or insinuated that he was PDP governorship candidate?
Then answer also the use of Ize-Iyamu outfit as platform?...
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by saintdennis(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=Whynotthetruth post=47167068][/quote]

Guy arguing with you is a waste of time...

Which company actually wants competition? ? ? Why do companies buy out smaller firms?

Infact in America they say "you haven't made it until a bigger firms offers to buy your company"

Seriously what did u read in school? I want to know?

Do u think coke for example will sit back and watch Pepsi give GOV. A money without following suit? Who wan dey blacklist?

google about lobbyist in u.s congress to know the extent to which companies try to ensure they ahead or catch up to competition.

Serzly ur reply was irritable to anyone with sound knowledge of nigerian politics, hw did dangote monopoly of cement start?

It's only recently in naija monopoly began being discouraged

Investing in bendel breweries is in expectance of returns accruing to ones pocket! Now tell me won't such gov formulate policies to aid the brewery against its competitors?

We call it conflict of interest: state vs personal.

Anyway now I can the thinking of pdp supporters. Smh. The grandeur of delusion.
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dcomrade:
Edo people made a mistake electing this go and die governor undecided
l hear you call it mistake but l say they were sleeping all along in fantascy...they will stilll conti ue in dellusion.
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by saintdennis(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Check dictionary meaning of hobnobbing... confer with Oshiomole itinerary from PDP to LP to ACN...
Then show me where I said or insinuated that he was PDP governorship candidate?
Then answer also the use of Ize-Iyamu outfit as platform?...

What is the GOAL OF HOBNOBBING WITH PDP OOO... as far back as 2005 oshiomole was seen as a future gov/pres.

Or wait are u saying oshio shouldn't relate or have dealings with pdp members @ all??

EVEN TINUBU HOBNOBS WITH PDP MEMBERS... u think he didn't have business interests that needed pdp members (in opposition state houses of assembly and Nass?) even federal govt? to become successful?

Pls show me where OSHIOMOLE EVER WAS a PDP MAN or picked PDP govnorship form? That's OFFICIAL hobnobbing! Anything else is personal.

Seems u don't know the genesis of ize-iyamu oshiomole relations, I won't lecture u on that. Use ur internet.

Even GEJ would work with tinubu when it's suit him...politics is about alliances.
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by pstboi: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
Talks are cheap. If u have been trusted with any responsibility and you failed then you can`t be trusted again. for EDO state to move forward we need continuity. 10 yrs under PDP was disastrous and should PDP take over again it will be a pity especially with Dan Orbih as state chairman. I have nothing against pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu but the Party i.e PDP in the state. I am not trying to justify the state of things in the state now but is far better of than it used to be. If you are a supporter of any of the candidates cast your vote on that day and stop criticizing.
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by eseosa77(m): 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=47159495]Oshiomole is even hated in his local constituency. it is safe to assume that Oshiomole won't win even his own ward come September.[/quote

You must be a madt man to say that.I told you and warned you to stop anylysing Edo politics from distance.Where did you know in Edo state and for yOu to say oshiomhole us is hated in his ward clearly shows your state of ignorance in Edo politics.I tell you today that ize iyamu cannot even win a ward in Edo north where oshiomhole came from.Pls bookmark this topic and on with of September I will ask you how market for ize iyamu and believe me if ize iyamu win a ward in Edo north I will quit nairaland for ever.
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Your last paragraph actually got me to login in and comment. I was discoursing with my Danish friend recently, she's not working but gets $500 monthly allowance for feeding. Se said there only few rich people in the whole of the country and their number one hobby is giving to charities. They pay 38% tax just to make sure everybody gets a share of their common wealth, by law education is mandatory and working is a choice and eve when you don't want to work you get a share of money monthly, the average life span there s 90+, retirement is 62 years and every payment is automatic. you even get more money when schooling.

Yet people (refugees) from africa and middle east are going there like it's a gold rush. While we support crooks and philanthropist here... Imagine that they allow us to come into their society to learn their way of life but the result turn the opposite. No be die we dey for the world be that? How long shall we continue like this?

Modify:- the funny party is when i told her i am Nigerian living in Turkey but would relocate to her country soon, the first question she asked me was if i didn't like my country and sadly i answered no, that was when we began talking... about crime and corruption and laughed and said it has no place in their society as they at least every week get 2 new laws.

saintdennis:

Is that your problem? 'help'? The roads he reconstructed nko? Schools he rebranded nko? Breaking the itv monopoly which igbenedion did to prevent any competition...last time I was in b/city silverbird/rhytmn + ait/raypower were there!

I am edo, from irohkin village, orhionwon (edo state) n I will rather support apc than re-introduce the esama and PDP to carry the state back to 1999-2007 thinking

Only an ingrate would chastise oshiomole as if he didn't work for @least the first 5/6years... maybe he didn't live up to the heights of his first term but abeg ya'll should stop demonising him!

Hypocrisy is when u claim buhari must have been corrupt since he served under abatcha but poi is a saint when he served under igbenedion's 2 terms!

I READ the full article and he said thrash, there WAS NO concrete description of how he will achieve his policies, just same promises even buhari n apc made in 2015.

He also didn't talk about the current state of nigeria's economy yet he says he will HIRE NEW CIVIL SERVANTS...when MANY STATE GOVS are BATTLING to pay salaries THIS ONE IS TALKING ABOUT HIRING MORE WORKERS...is that practical.

Anyway keep supporting him cos he's a philanthropist...go to the developed world as SHOW ME HOW MANY PHILANTHROPIST play politics/are governors/presidents.
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by eseosa77(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
erunz:
Good one, my only problem is that INEC should not decorate the election inconclusive, when they hear POI is winning.

My brother don't deceive your self.Pdp cannot win any of the 3 senatorial districts in Edo state in a free and fare election.on the 11th of September I will come here and ask your people how market .
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by saintdennis(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
akpasubi777:
Your last paragraph actually got me to login in and comment. I was discoursing with my Danish friend recently, she's not working but gets $500 monthly allowance for feeding. Se said there only few rich people in the whole of the country and their number one hobby is giving to charities. They pay 38% tax just to make sure everybody gets a share of their common wealth, by law education is mandatory and working is a choice and eve when you don't want to work you get a share f money monthly, the average life span there s 90+, retirement is 62 years and every payment is automatic. you even get more money when schooling.

Yet people (refugees) from africa and middle east are going there like it's a gold rush. While we support crooks and philanthropist here... Imagine that they allow us to come into their society to learn their way of life but the result turn the opposite. No be die we dey for the world be that? How long sha we continue like this?

Bro I just tire... how hard is it to actually have a functioning system in naija.

2016 and many things are still in analogue, states haven't constructed standard major n minor roads talkless of inner streets.

Nobody even talks about water supply again cos everyone has accepted it's the citizens duty to provide water 4 him/herself when I once heard it's illegal for a citizen of california abi washington n some other to store RAIN WATER!

Guy africa is cursed.
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
saintdennis:

Bro I just tire... how hard is it to actually have a functioning system in naija.

2016 and many things are still in analogue, states haven't constructed standard major n minor roads talkless of inner streets.

Nobody even talks about water supply again cos everyone has accepted it's the citizens duty to provide water 4 him/herself when I once heard it's illegal for a citizen of california abi washington n some other to store RAIN WATER!

Guy africa is cursed.

i am greatly torched having realized that are seeing things from the same angle. Just as you have noticed and brought to light everything the pastor is selling to us is not workable.
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
saintdennis:

#4-. I'm not the gov... let him defend that.
#5-. I'm very good with comprehension reread my post I said he DIDNT STATE HOW HE PLANS TO ACHIEVE IT (I even pointed out hw buhari promised-promised)

Sorry but how do they revive industries? He should tell how he plans to do this.

Creating more LCDA'S isn't bad BUT WHAT ABOUT FUNDING?

I repeat right now nigeria's economy is in a recession. During a recession talk of expansion of the public workforce is IDIOTIC..

Are u finance person? If not then please DO NOT ARGUE THAT POINT WITH ME.

1)Why defend him at all and accuse others if you lack empirical data to support your claim....If you call Igbinedion a looter...kindly find a nomenclature for Oshiomole who's guilty of similar crime as the former. Is their anything in Edo today that shows that $75million loan was taken in last 6months

2)Kindly seek the dictionary meaning of interview, manifesto, master plan etc and differences between them. Maybe then you will know if he's suppose to give every damn detail here.

3)When you revive industries, job is created, crime is reduced, disposable income improves, SMES is stimulated, economy comes alive, IGR is increased...and funding won't be a problem. Ever wondered why Anambra isn't as badly hit as other states given Nigeria's situation presently BTW there's already allocation for LGA...Funding LCDA isn't a problem when the right environment for economic growth & development is provided with accountability and transparency...

4)Nigeria's economy isn't yet in recession bro...Don't use terms you don't understand.
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
saintdennis:

Guy arguing with you is a waste of time...

Which company actually wants competition? ? ? Why do companies buy out smaller firms?

Infact in America they say "you haven't made it until a bigger firms offers to buy your company"

Seriously what did u read in school? I want to know?

Do u think coke for example will sit back and watch Pepsi give GOV. A money without following suit? Who wan dey blacklist?

google about lobbyist in u.s congress to know the extent to which companies try to ensure they ahead or catch up to competition.

Serzly ur reply was irritable to anyone with sound knowledge of nigerian politics, hw did dangote monopoly of cement start?

It's only recently in naija monopoly began being discouraged

Investing in bendel breweries is in expectance of returns accruing to ones pocket! Now tell me won't such gov formulate policies to aid the brewery against its competitors?

We call it conflict of interest: state vs personal.

Anyway now I can the thinking of pdp supporters. Smh. The grandeur of delusion.

smh
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
saintdennis:

Lols @ #6. Abeg do u know what governance is? To be governor u need a brutal heart.
You have to be able to make the tough, ruthless decisions.

Do u know hw many houses fash demolished for devt? Do u know hw many houses oshiomole destroyed for devt? There was a time women went nude to curse oshio and late oba of benin cursed them...they went to palace to beg.

We don't need another philanthropists like fayose in Edo state abeg.

Mention where in his interview he talked about how bleak our economy is? He's just talking about fixing everything...is it possible

Govt is not father xmas! Obviously u have the 'share the money ideology'

#THE ABOVE POINT COUNTERS UR LAST POINT AND SHOWS YOU WHY PHILANTHROPISTS DONT ACTIVELY PARTAKE IN POLITICS... instead they compliment and PARTNER WITH GOVTS to implement specific projects.

smh...I don't wanna sound insulting... I would rather ignore all you have written here...because you don't actually know as much as you think you do...
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
You that have not even said anything inspiring is accusing somebody who has taken time and effort to share his knowledge to the public.

Maybe you're a stakeholder and you know so much, kindly educate us on way forward for edo state... What are some of the plans on ground and how to impliment them, what are the plans to make the implimentation stand the test of time.

We are waiting sir.

Whynotthetruth:

smh...I don't wanna sound insulting... I would rather ignore all you have written here...because you don't actually know as much as you think you do...
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by saintdennis(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

1)Why defend him at all and accuse others if you lack empirical data to support your claim....If you call Igbinedion a looter...kindly find a nomenclature for Oshiomole who's guilty of similar crime as the former. Is their anything in Edo today that shows that $75million loan was taken in last 6months

2)Kindly seek the dictionary meaning of interview, manifesto, master plan etc and differences between them. Maybe then you will know if he's suppose to give every damn detail here.

3)When you revive industries, job is created, crime is reduced, disposable income improves, SMES is stimulated, economy comes alive, IGR is increased...and funding won't be a problem. Ever wondered why Anambra isn't as badly hit as other states given Nigeria's situation presently BTW there's already allocation for LGA...Funding LCDA isn't a problem when the right environment for economic growth & development is provided with accountability and transparency...

4)Nigeria's economy isn't yet in recession bro...Don't use terms you don't understand.
So u mean during an interview he CANNOT state ONE example out of the various PLANS he has? Chaiii isn't this ignorance?

His words:
We have a comprehensive plan that covers every sector and every part of our state [/b]because we believe in even development. We don’t develop a place at the detriment of another. Development can go on simultaneously and we believe that Edo State has enough resources to go beyond where we are now. [b]In every area, whether it is health, economy, agriculture sports or tourism, we have a detailed plan of what we intend to do.

so "WE HAVE A PLAN" should be enough? Manifesto, interview lmao...guy u need to go on youtube and watch INTERVIEWS of candidates in developed nations and u will see them UNEQUIVOCALLY STATE HOW THEY PLAN TO ACHIEVE THEIR OBJECTIVES even stating the harsh truths.

Duke came into cross rivers with a clear vision MAKE THIS STATE A TOURISM DESTINATION during his 2nd term...and he implemented it effortlessly, shoprite u see today were the FIRST TENANTS @ TINAPA.

Look @ what obj said about Donald duke:
Donald, I wish to commend you again as I did on TINAPA. Truly, where there's a will, there will be achievement.... I challenge other state Governors to either replicate something like this or unique to the economy of their states. This challenge which is in line with the six focal economic points of the federal government should be based on the principle of comparative advantage'.

You're there championing someone talking about performing miracles In all sectors without even mentioning a main focal point/vision, a basic creed? Abeg gerrrahia!

If you're waiting for official pronouncement that we in a recession then sorry 4 u, like I said u know nothing about finance / economic realities.

Anyway bye.
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by tosinjay(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
saintdennis:

#2. Edo has less than 20 SCIENCE teachers well I don't know neither do I think that's possible (if it is then i'm sure the state would use the NYSC program to augment it) but 20 Nah I need evidence b4 I believe such.

As for rebranding pls ask any edo guy u knw, edo pple don't go to school! Pidgin is spoken there with an accent! That's y edo n delta pidgin dey sweet people to hear.

This is a true story bro: I went to benin to write my waec the school was @ uwasota, ugbowo (just 30naira bus to uniben) I realised I was being ostracised by the students there...why? Cos I spoke english! Azzin they didn't understand english well and their orientation was so bad they felt inferior...this is the capital o.

While walking home my only friend there told me not to blame them, but blame igbenedion. This was 2006.

When oshiomole came in, he renovated many dilipidated schools STATE WIDE...do u know how much that costs?

He made edos go back to school while simultaneously declaring war on substandard unlicensed schools. Bro prior to oshiomole the only biz in b/city was *open school* or *sell card*.

Even in uniben back then we noticed deltans outnumbered edolites 6-1(if not more) and most of us (edos) were even living outside edo.
Today benin's go to school whilst still learning handwork mostly weekends.(this is as @ 2013 when I went there last)

As for the quality of the education, I dunno. But I knw enrollment into schools improved.
Wow, i cannot believe what i just read. Edo people does not go to school? this is ludicrous. I fall perfectly in same category as you on this. I went to Benin to write my Neco in 2006 and waec in 2007 and stayed at uselu which is not far from ugbowo and the last time i was there was 2012. There's absolutely no child i see that don't go to school and they mostly speak good English if not for the pidgin accent which is used. Which kind talk be that nah!
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by saintdennis(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
tosinjay:

Wow, i cannot believe what i just read. Edo people does not go to school? this is ludicrous. I fall perfectly in same category as you on this. I went to Benin to write my Neco in 2006 and waec in 2007 and stayed at uselu which is not far from ugbowo and the last time i was there was 2012. There's absolutely no child i see that don't go to school and they mostly speak good English if not for the pidgin accent which is used. Which kind talk be that nah!

U said u were in b/city 2006 abi? Ok tell me their main mode of recreation for the 'youths our age'
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by tosinjay(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
saintdennis:

U said u were in b/city 2006 abi? Ok tell me their main mode of recreation for the 'youths our age'
Nothing specially different. They play football as they have plenty of space for large field unlike lagos and do same way as youths from other states I've lived in. You're talking about them speaking pidgin, which is quite fair and communicative enough for the local ones compared to ibadan where i lived and their equivalent wouldn't even understand English as they only speak their deep dialect.
Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by Ehisod(m): 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Guys, most of you just come here dey blow grammar left and right and you only know the bypass routed through Benin city I grew up in Benin was there when Lucky Igbinedion was Oredo chairman and later Edo state governor along with "Pastor" Ize-Iyamu as SSG. Under them we got the kind of governance that even Lucifer may not bestow upon residents of Hell. Yes call it hyperbolic but it was that bad. Oshiomole may not be a saint and also hypocritical but, the strides taken in bringing back some semblance of governance to Edo (Benin city) in particular is something I would like those of us who love Edo state to bear in mind. If we vote in PDP we may be heading into another 8 years of solar eclipse. I only want what is best for my people and myself.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu by ademo1: 1:53am On Jul 04, 2016
Iyamu is a bigger thief. Anybody Igbinedion family is supporting is a fraudster. They finished this Edo State in their eight years reign. Edo people should be grateful for Oshiomhole for completed projects he accomplished unlike Ize Iyamu and Co that embezzled the government fund. Never again will PDP Rule Edo State. Enough of all these deceit . They can't do better. Before d Oshiomhole's administration, Benin was like a very big and large village with little or no touch of modernization. Now d difference is clear. If PDP did 1/4 of what Oshiomhole did, he wouldn't have started where he did. Voters should be very careful, a word us enough for a wise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna : ''traditional Rulers Are To Blame For Killings'' - El-rufai / 25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim / Oyetola, His Deputy Dragged To Court Over Oath Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.