Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) (17019 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) / Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) by theophorus(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
..More like Obaseki practice how to campaign using His birthday get-to-gettter audience... undecided..More like Obaseki practice how to campaign using His birthday get-to-gettter audience...
Re: Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) by esosuo: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Belike say mammoth crowd don get another meaning for naija oh , reporter no dey deceive us oh , good for apc taking Campaign far , I hope dos america pipo go vote abi na funds finding campaign?
Re: Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) by Iko5000: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
OP Na mammoth crowd be that in your eyes .
I just dey hold myself from calling person papa name
Re: Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) by Mutini(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hmm, here comes another preacher with his ghetto gospel. Oshiomole has done more harm than good under the same party flag. I was part of those that rejoiced with his #saynotogodfatherism campaign.
All I see in Mr Obaseki is a man being sent to bear the burdens he didn't create.
My fellow Edo citizens, I welcome you all to another season of empty promises and I pray God send us a Moses (from whatever party).
In another news; Auchi community (the 2nd most popular place in Edo) just came out of a 2 months power outtage.
With salaries yet to be paid, I wonder what this gospel will be this time.
No single support for Edo scholars in terms of scholarships and bursary. It's high time we start philosophysing when it comes to politics. Alot of fallacies are bound to be committed this period.
God help us all
please don't pick on me or my grammar. We dey manage.
#mutiniwashere

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) by seg01: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
how many American citizens live in NIGERIA?
Re: Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) by Sammy121(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mammoth CROWD?[i]Mammoth CROWD?[/i]Mammoth CROWD?
Re: Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) by Thobiy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
id911:
I have never seen an American Governorship Candidate coming to campaign in Nigeria. Some Nigerian politician are foolish sha. smh
Re: Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) by chrisxxx(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
The GO in your initial means GO home.
Re: Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) by agbonkamen(f): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Campaign for parlour?

Which kain tafia campaign be that?
And besides, those people aren't coming home to vote dude. Go to interior villages and campaign
you nailed it no be their fault na money and power dey intoxicated them.
Re: Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) by Apoztl3(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Category1:
First time to the new York NY to the last year and then we are you have a few weeks ago when you have to the way to be a few months don't have a lot of this is not a bit of the way to be a bit of this is not the other day of this message and I can it is the new one of this is the new York city and then we are you can you have a lot of this is not the other other other than the way to be an account or the new year and then I am not the way to be a bit of a few weeks to be able and Is a bit of a few weeks ago I am not the way to be a lot and I have a good to be a few days and then we have to the new year of this message is the other day of this message message and the new York and then you can be a few days of the new York and I am going to the other than that is not the other than

Com carry ur friend comot for here @Omenka
Re: Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) by keynesstreet2: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Campaign for parlour?

Which kain tafia campaign be that?
And besides, those people aren't coming home to vote dude. Go to interior villages and campaign

Mumu you think America is like Nigeria......
Re: Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) by AugustineDavid(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Don't like to sound sentimental but can we compare these gentlemen (Iyamu and Obaseki) under the Lucky Igbinedion and Oshiomole admin respectively. What impact did they make? and what future can we project from their performances??
Re: Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
AugustineDavid:
Don't like to sound sentimental but can we compare these gentlemen (Iyamu and Obaseki) under the Lucky Igbinedion and Oshiomole admin respectively. What impact did they make? and what future can we project from their performances??

Beautiful. ThankGod the duo have served in various capacities in previous administrations therefore their performance should be the ideal parameter for determining who is better for the state. The same Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu some people are praising here served as Chief of Staff and later SSG under the widely criticized Lucky Igbinedion administration in the state with practically little or nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) by uwasam(f): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
The same Pastor Ize Iyamu was equally with Osho during his first tenure when he worked. That is also a fact. This talks abt SSG is overflogged abeg. All the persons that 'chopped' money during Luky's time are in APC today. Trust you have your voter's card ready. I listen to manifesto not insults from either side. Let the best man win.
YaksonFCA:

Beautiful. ThankGod the duo have served in various capacities in previous administrations therefore their performance should be the ideal parameter for determining who is better for the state. The same Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu some people are praising here served as Chief of Staff and later SSG under the widely criticized Lucky Igbinedion administration in the state with practically little or nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) by Larryton(m): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
U call that mammoth of crowd?
Re: Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) by Vatsyayana: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Absolute nonsense abi? absolute nonsense!?

knightsTempler:

If anyone ever comes up with a bigger collection of absolute nonsense than the above, they might as well apply for a place in the Guiness Book of Records.
Re: Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) by Arthaus(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Still searching for the Mammoth Crowd
Re: Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) by ayoxelee(m): 5:02am On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=eleko1 post=47161110]CHarity begin @ home. undecided NAh those pipu go vote for u undecided Mumu grin[/quote
u jxt spoke mah mind
Re: Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) by ayoxelee(m): 5:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Arthaus:
Still searching for the Mammoth Crowd
mie two

(1) (2) (Reply)

Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable / NLC Strike Over Fuel Subsidy Removal: What's Happening In Your Area? / Otokito Federal Oparminola: Gunmen Kidnap Bayelsa Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.