Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

U Rarely See Kalabari Men With Pot Belly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Rarely See Kalabari Men With Pot Belly (581 Views)

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady / Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash / Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Rarely See Kalabari Men With Pot Belly by onila(f): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
its good to see a set of Nigerian men that take care of themselves

igbo men too, always have six packs
Re: U Rarely See Kalabari Men With Pot Belly by Cutehector(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
And their female counterparts. grin

Preggie things
Re: U Rarely See Kalabari Men With Pot Belly by franklinjoseph(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
My dear, six pack or pot belly doesn't come as a result of the tribe you belong to.

Its dependent on eating and drinking habits... And also exercise or lack of it

1 Like

Re: U Rarely See Kalabari Men With Pot Belly by cynthia123(f): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hahahaha
I know so many of them with fat pot belly.

E.g. Onengiye, Boma, etc
Re: U Rarely See Kalabari Men With Pot Belly by VhatAmazingDude: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
The Gods Must Be Crazy guy na Kalabari na
Re: U Rarely See Kalabari Men With Pot Belly by Vendoor(f): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
franklinjoseph:
My dear, six pack or pot belly doesn't come as a result of the tribe you belong to.

Thanks for educating the Op grin

2 Likes

Re: U Rarely See Kalabari Men With Pot Belly by onila(f): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
franklinjoseph:

some tribes take it more seriously

its common for kalabari men to insult his fellow kalabari for having a big belly

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Don’t Forgive Their Cheating Partners / Ladies Beware Of The Types Of Guys / Simi Says Falz, Adekunle Gold, YCEE Not Her Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.