Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

For That Person Who Dared To Poison-pen Dr. Fasehun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For That Person Who Dared To Poison-pen Dr. Fasehun (407 Views)

"Beef Up Security Around Osinbajo" - Fasehun / Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For That Person Who Dared To Poison-pen Dr. Fasehun by JKisOK(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
A FEW THINGS YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT DR. FREDERICK FASEHUN
I am reading this post on Nairaland and I could not but feel scandalised and embarrassed at the level of disrespect that a Poster displayed against the Founder of the OPC, Dr. Frederick Fasehun. And I am left wondering if the nonentity (the poster cannot be but that) could plumb the depth of the stupidity he displayed through his petty post. I don’t know whether the poster is really educated about the Elder Statesman he dared to address so shabbily (with such words as "empty barrel" and "yam eater"). Do we realise that Fasehun...
1. Is 80 years old (celebrated 80 last year, in a weeklong event at which Sunny Ade played)
2. Is a grandpa, with illustrious children (many of them Millionaires)
3. Is an Elder Statesman
4. Is one of the most detribalised Nigerians you will ever meet (his daughter is married to an Igbo man)
5. Left his lecturer job at LUTH in the 1970s because he would not dance to corruption
6. Has been jailed severally in the cause of democracy
7. Is the owner of a three-storey hospital
8. Is an Author of several books
9. Is the owner of a sprawling hotel, Century Hotel, Lagos) on 2 acres
10. Is a medical doctor, who qualified in Scotland around 1969, over 37 years ago
11. Is the founder of OPC, a socio-cultural organisation that gave the Yoruba people its pride in the wake of the June 12 insult
12. Is in control of a group with over 1 million members (they actually claim about 6 million broken into different factions)
13. Has all tribes in his employment
14. Is one of the reasons anyone would think twice before contemplating attacking Yoruba land
15. Was one of those who founded NADECO
16. Was one of those people whom Abacha tried to bribe with a position but rejected it
17. Was one of those who risked his life for this democracy we enjoy today
18. Was the one who led Chief Anthony Enahoro out of Nigeria through the NADECO Route to exile
19. Is National Chairman of the Unity Party of Nigeria
20. Is a Philanthropist Per Excellence
21. Was offered a post by GEJ but he rejected it
22. Was one of those who gave non-indigenes in Lagos the “liver” to come out and exercise their voting rights in the face of “lagoon threats” by the Kabiyesi
23. Was one of those who warned the country about PMB not being Nigeria’s Messiah and you be the judge
24. ETC, ETC.
Re: For That Person Who Dared To Poison-pen Dr. Fasehun by Reminez(m): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
JKisOK:
A FEW THINGS YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT DR. FREDERICK FASEHUN
I am reading this post on Nairaland and I could not but feel scandalised and embarrassed at the level of disrespect that a Poster displayed against the Founder of the OPC, Dr. Frederick Fasehun. And I am left wondering if the nonentity (the poster cannot be but that) could plumb the depth of the stupidity he displayed through his petty post. I don’t know whether the poster is really educated about the Elder Statesman he dared to address so shabbily (with such words as "empty barrel" and "yam eater"wink. Do we realise that Fasehun...
1. Is 80 years old (celebrated 80 last year, in a weeklong event at which Sunny Ade played)
2. Is a grandpa, with illustrious children (many of them Millionaires)
3. Is an Elder Statesman
4. Is one of the most detribalised Nigerians you will ever meet (his daughter is married to an Igbo man)
5. Left his lecturer job at LUTH in the 1970s because he would not dance to corruption
6. Has been jailed severally in the cause of democracy
7. Is the owner of a three-storey hospital
8. Is an Author of several books
9. Is the owner of a sprawling hotel, Century Hotel, Lagos) on 2 acres
10. Is a medical doctor, who qualified in Scotland around 1969, over 37 years ago
11. Is the founder of OPC, a socio-cultural organisation that gave the Yoruba people its pride in the wake of the June 12 insult
12. Is in control of a group with over 1 million members (they actually claim about 6 million broken into different factions)
13. Has all tribes in his employment
14. Is one of the reasons anyone would think twice before contemplating attacking Yoruba land
15. Was one of those who founded NADECO
16. Was one of those people whom Abacha tried to bribe with a position but rejected it
17. Was one of those who risked his life for this democracy we enjoy today
18. Was the one who led Chief Anthony Enahoro out of Nigeria through the NADECO Route to exile
19. Is National Chairman of the Unity Party of Nigeria
20. Is a Philanthropist Per Excellence
21. Was offered a post by GEJ but he rejected it
22. Was one of those who gave non-indigenes in Lagos the “liver” to come out and exercise their voting rights in the face of “lagoon threats” by the Kabiyesi
23. Was one of those who warned the country about PMB not being Nigeria’s Messiah and you be the judge
24. ETC, ETC.
We have heard you . Tell baba to stop dabbling into the murky waters of politics . Baba is supposed to protect the interests of every Omoluabi irrespective of their political or religious leanings . From the Tinubu in Ikoyi to the Fayose in Ekiti . From an Isiaq Oloyede to a Bolanle Gbonigi . I hope you could decipher my parable sha . OODUA AAGBEWA OOO

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians And Their Deceits / Can We Have A Decent Conversation? - Simon Kolawole / Politicians, Celebrities Now Open Online Condolence Registers On Condolences.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.