Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,433 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report (30370 Views)

Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. / Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by robay(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
jrusky:
Thunder fire you EFCC I repeat thunder plus Amadioha, plus Ogunn 0(God of Iron) Fire you, you bloody a s s holes may heaven punish you all so Burantai or brutal or Baranta property case is swept under the carpet but you can now see Fayose properties may god of thunder fire you all and may you see no peace as you have decided to hold Nigeria peace on ransom by going after only those who are not APC, in fact from this day I begin to hate EFCC. If any bloody Mod. like you may ban me I don't give a damn.

What a nonsense Burantal case was covered but Fayose can be exposed, you APC I tell you one more time your pay back time will be a hell I will single handedly victimize any APC I see around me when that day arrives I swear, what a rubbish. Right in front of my eyes El Rufai bought a property worth of N480M in abuja but no one query him please what was El Rufai or Hell Rufai Ltd company name for him to get such money But you can see Fayose and trace Odua housemaid account but was blind and dead not to see or track Hell Rufai and Brutal or Baratal transactions

EFCC can't track Amaechi, they can't track all ex PDP criminals that ruined Nigeria and ran to APC for cover, EFCC tracking machine could not track Tinubu and could not track Fashola that built a "Wells" called Boreholes for N120 million per each EFCC was dead or blind to track that Don't worry remember Merilin Ogah was a powerful woman in the last administration but today where is her so your days are coming Magu and your boys then you will remember nothing goes for ever.
guy small small ooo :-o na so e take dey start ooo,e be like say madness don dey affect ur brain
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by onosnaomi: 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
oga open ur eyes now,is it not clear enough?
kcnwaigbo:

Lolz so Gov Fayose does not have any business or source of earning outside his official salaries and allowances? Unless you can trace the house to any embezzlement there is no case here.
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by tammie24: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
hakanai:

The question would be how much is his salary and how much does he have in revenues from business proceeds from 2014 to afford a mansion(s) in Abuja.

Before we forget I think FIRS should accompany EFCC on all investigations of property and businesses. It will be in order for FIRS to check or ask for tax clearance or payment receipts of the proceeds if verified as legit money.

you can ask buratai this question too
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by hakanai(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=Chiboboski post=47194025][/quote]
You see that is the thing. You have many agencies to find out with. AEGIS,CCB,FIRS,Bank etc. If na ole things its gonna be hard to hide except the EFCC no dey serious.
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by greatman247(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Since when did it become a crime to buy property? This useless sahara reporters should go and sit down.

Na you must go find somewhere sit or sleep. Its a big crime for a serving governor to use public fund to buy private properties. If he claims to be rich before becoming governor why he no buy the properties before he became a governor? Its very obvious that he used proceeds of corruption to purchase those properties and he is owing workers salaries. Fayose is the worst governor under PDP. Talkative and not obviously working. Unlike Wike and the rest who are silent achievers. Name like 8 achievements of Fayose other than talk and talk all the time. He is a candle that see beneath of other people but fail to see himself.
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by MCeeShort(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
Chiboboski:
This just the beginning. By the time his wife is arrested and charged for money laundry, his mouth will be shut. I believe the government has a secret permanent secretary who work is to plot the ousting of Fayose.
That man's a lunatic!
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by feedthenation(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
hakanai:

The question would be how much is his salary and how much does he have in revenues from business proceeds from 2014 to afford a mansion(s) in Abuja.

Before we forget I think FIRS should accompany EFCC on all investigations of property and businesses. It will be in order for FIRS to check or ask for tax clearance or payment receipts of the proceeds if verified as legit money.

The best and easiest way to go to nail majority of greedy politicians and their companies is by FIRS being involved in all investigations.
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
robay:
abeg make I hear word,what of saraki ? Na opposition member too ? Abeg go and sitdown u can Teach efcc their work hypocrisy dey affect ur brain.
you sound like a day old chick...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) / Donald Trump To Attend Nigeria’s Oil, Gas Roadshow - Daily Post / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.