Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

[PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child (1771 Views)

World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) / Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions / Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by fingard02k(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2016

A boy, Arya Permana who weighs 30 stone and, unsurprisingly, is classified as being morbidly obese, has been dubbed the world’s fattest child and has been put on a crash diet to save his life.

He can’t walk any more and had to quit school as a result of his weight, achieved through a five-meals-a-day eating regime.

His parents have been unable to find clothes that fit and he now wears a sarong all the time, finally getting them to come to the conclusion that he needs to stop eating.

His mother Rokayah Somantri said: “He is perpetually hungry and has an enormous diet and can actually eat meals of two adults at one time.

“He is always tired and complains of shortness of breath. He only eats and sleeps and when he is not done with both, he jumps into the bathtub and stays there for hours.

“There is no other pain than seeing your own child suffering. My son does not go to school because he cannot walk on his own and needs my round-the-clock assistance.

“He can only take small steps before he looses balance. I wish to see my son studying and playing with other kids in the neighbourhood.”

His father, Ade, said: “I have insufficient money to buy food to fulfil his large appetite. I borrow money so that he can eat. Of course, I cannot keep him starving.

“I am exhausted now and I cannot afford expensive hospitals. But I hope to see my son perfectly normal one day.

The helpless parents have now put Arya on a diet of brown rice in the hope of controlling his weight.

“No mother wants to stop feeding her children but I am unfortunate and helpless. I have started putting him on brown rice diet. I am not sure if it help but this is the only thing I can do to stop him from growing bigger,’ added Rokayah.

lalasticlala

SOURCE http://www.enzyhub.com/photos-see-the-worlds-fattest-child/

Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by fingard02k(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
[size=13pt]SEE MORE PICTURES OF HIM IN SWIMMING POOL & POSING here >>>>[/size]
http://www.enzyhub.com/photos-see-the-worlds-fattest-child/

Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by Taiyescott(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
dat boy nids help b4 tinx get rili ugly
Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by photoshoot(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
O boy shocked
Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by Cutehector(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Will just eat himself to death

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by 0ubenji(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
The thought-provoking question is "what were the UNQUALIFIED parents doin til things got this worse..??

Now their son looks like a member of the phylum Annelida
Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by dannyben5: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
sandoski..suzan404 com nd c....

Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by sinaj(f): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
0ubenji:
The thought-provoking question is "what were the UNQUALIFIED parents doin til things got this worse..??

Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by 0ubenji(m): 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
sinaj:

Sarcasm or Corroboration ??
Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by queencalipso(f): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is serious shocked so they kept on feeding him till he grew this big angry na wah o!!!
Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by Cadamlk: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Michellin boy
Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 04, 2016
dannyben5:
grin
Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by fingard02k(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
0ubenji:

Wicked
Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by Sexxkillz: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
His parents should be flogged. . . I don't care what anyone says.
Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
dannyben5:
shocked
Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by Tjpromise(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
Taiyescott:
dat boy nids help b4 tinx get rili ugly
pls how cud things get uglier, D boy needs to b shipped in to 9ja ASAP
Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by M2dX(m): 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
how old was that kid?
Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by kimnicki(f): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by IHATEPUZZY(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
oh Op c'mon dats not a boy
wat u see dia z called boyman grin
Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
shocked

Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by fingard02k(m): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:
oh Op c'mon dats not a boy wat u see dia z called boyman grin
Hmmm
Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by greatgod2012(f): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
This is serious!

Grade one obesity.
Re: [PHOTOS] See The World’s Fattest Child by greatgod2012(f): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cadamlk:
Michellin boy

This one is times ten Michelin.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Man Gets An Attention On Sighting Mannequins Wearing Undies At Boutique / How To Get Your Post To Go Viral Quickly. / Check This Picture.............and Let Us Knw How U Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.