Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) (4737 Views)

Mary Magdalene: Woman With 'world's Fattest Vagina' Identifies As Male / Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) by gracefoundmme(m): 5:42pm On May 05, 2018
A 12-year-old boy who made headlines for weighing 190kg at just the age of ten has lost the title of 'world's fattest boy' after shedding almost half of his body weight.

Arya Permana, from Karawang in West Java, Indonesia, was so morbidly obese he weighed the same as six boys his own age, struggled to walk more than five minutes at a time and spent most of his days lying down.

Last April he became the youngest person in the world to undergo a life-saving five-hour gastric sleeve operation to stop him from eating himself to near-death. 

Before the surgery, the Indonesian WorldRecords Museum (MURI) - the country's version of Guinness World Records - named Arya as the heaviest boy on record.

Less than two years later and after doctors from the Omni Hospital in Jakarta removed a large portion of his stomach, Arya has finally been able to return to school after losing enough weight to enable him to walk.

'I lost my appetite, now even six spoons [of food] already makes me full,' Arya told the ABC. 

'They prevent me from consuming sweet food and drinks, particularly soft drinks.

'I can play soccer, tennis, badminton, and most importantly, I can go to school every day'.

Re: World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) by gracefoundmme(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2018
Funny

Re: World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 05, 2018
Nice topic.

1 Like

Re: World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) by Oritzy: 5:57pm On May 05, 2018
If this guy experience Nigerian hunger and the hot sun in Lagos. Two years will be too much for him to shred those fats.

Well thank God for his life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) by Lotel: 5:58pm On May 05, 2018
Lol, dis one no be fatness again now, na disease
Re: World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) by decatalyst(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2018
The nonsense fat boy be making the other boys in the first picture turn broomstick cry

This world is unfair after all cry
Re: World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) by Evablizin(f): 6:06pm On May 05, 2018
cheesy

Wow,look at the smile on his face,i'm so happy for him.
Re: World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 05, 2018
Tfucc grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin he so fat bro
Re: World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 05, 2018
Bring him down here...he'll shrink naturally.

1 Like

Re: World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) by folly22(f): 8:39pm On May 05, 2018
Good for him
Re: World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) by Stevyne: 9:53pm On May 05, 2018
Dangote cement meta!!
Re: World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) by Holywizard: 10:24pm On May 05, 2018
Is that not Mortal Kombat's Lokozuna's bastard son? grin
Re: World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) by thatsincerechic(f): 11:13pm On May 05, 2018
Good for him. smiley

I don't like fat guys
I don't like chubby too
Chubby is fat
Re: World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) by 4ormidable(m): 11:17pm On May 05, 2018
Ok... I see..that's the full weight, yeah? embarassed
Now, where is the shed half body weight? undecided
Re: World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) by sunnywinter(f): 11:54pm On May 05, 2018
Awww his name is Arya. Cute

#GoT
Re: World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) by Nobody: 12:58am On May 06, 2018
Way to go boy. cool
To look good and healthy needs a lot of hardwork.

Re: World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:09am On May 06, 2018
Damn...!!
Re: World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) by SoapQueen(f): 4:19am On May 06, 2018
Yokozuna!
Re: World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:08am On May 06, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) by Randy100: 5:40am On May 06, 2018
I am fat and proud.
Re: World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) by KingLennon(m): 6:13am On May 06, 2018
He doesn't need surgery, the stress in Nigeria can get him slim down grin

(1) (Reply)

Na How Much Be Olosho / Man Down, I Repeat, Man Down! Call For Back Up! (picture) / I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.