Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) (137520 Views)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Carrying Their Son (Photo) / D'banj's 'Wife', Lineo Didi Kilgrow Glows In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2016
Almajiri1:

Dbanj seems to have landed something un corrupted,something untapped,in it's pure natural form which has the potential to dislodge your ibur when polished and stringed by the right makeup artist that knows her game.

In terms of potentiality and actuality, I almajiri rate her higher than your wife ibru.
yeah i guess different strokes for different folks. i pick ibru over her. something about her facial features not working for me, dbanj wife dat is. she look like she got moustache or could develop moustache in future lolzzzz. do you see the moustache in this pinshure ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3921935_11140327101534064525143941838599855049784433n_jpg89443e4b0f073cf6e05e6164fb6e0a36
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Almajiri1: 10:33am On Jul 04, 2016
jabojafa:
like seriously can u compare dis lady with Genevive? Jenny make more sense nah..
Are you fucking kidding me? in terms of outward appearance, Dbanj seems to have made a logical decision.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Almajiri1: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2016
sukkot:
yeah i guess different strokes for different folks. i pick ibru over her. something about her facial features not working for me, dbanj wife dat is. she look like she got moustache or could develop moustache in future lolzzzz. do you see the moustache in this pinshure ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3921935_11140327101534064525143941838599855049784433n_jpg89443e4b0f073cf6e05e6164fb6e0a36
This is beauty untapped brah!21-27-28 is the magic age bracket to enjoy all the Good lord deposited with our ladies according to ancient wisdom.

Watch dbanj look forever young in the next ten years.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Babacele: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
I should be asking you na. Dbanj isn't complaining, it's you. See as you shine teeth like owerri Kongo cheesy
that was Vivaciously biting mhen. ......Owerri Kongo enhen.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2016
Almajiri1:

This is beauty untapped brah!21-27-28 is the magic age bracket to enjoy all the Good lord deposited with our ladies according to ancient wisdom.

Watch dbanj look forever young in the next ten years.
hey i guess different strokes for different folks. all humans have different taste. if dat is what rocks dbanjs boat, more blessing to him wink
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2016
Houseofglam7:
After bleeping em oloshos, e put d decent one for house.

Ntooooooor
you so fine.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2016
The Mom looks Ethiopian.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2016
sukkot:
hmmm dunno brah, women will be women just like men will be men. I am sure she has her demons just like everyone else so I aint too impressed. aesthetically speaking ? I have seen plenty of better looking women but not saying she ugly, but i was expecting dbanj to pull a babe in the calibre of makaashe ibru

[img]http://4.bp..com/-ZeAi7DxXRJo/UCNhes7u3zI/AAAAAAAAAYY/BaMYMysHfI8/s1600[/img]

Loooool. This is why I keep telling you that you don't know what beauty is, hence you are always on smash for trannys lol. You need spec savers ASAP lol.
Take this Big L!

You're comparing a chic that looks gorgeous, beautiful, and alluring in her natural state - to some artificial clown with excessive makeup and all kinds of paintings and extras to cover her imperfections lol.

With Dbanj's chic: you'll sleep and wake up next to radiant beauty. But with the clown you posted, you'll sleep next to an angel and wake up next to medusa: a nightmare with spots, uneven skin tone, messed up edges, and blemishes all over her face lol.

Err, Alicia Keys has been on a no-makeup campaign for a few weeks now. Google her natural pics and you will see that she's even beautiful than Alicia Keys. That's just to show you how beautiful she's. If she decides to wear makeup - her beauty might end up blinding a nyggah's eyes.

Take this L looooool.

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loooool. This is why I keep telling you that you don't know what beauty is, hence you are always on smash for trannys lol. You need spec savers ASAP lol.
Take this Big L!

You're comparing a chic that looks gorgeous, beautiful, and alluring in her natural state - to some artificial clown with excessive makeup and all kinds of paintings and extras to cover her imperfections lol.

With Dbanj's chic: you'll sleep and wake up next to radiant beauty. But with the clown you posted, you'll sleep next to an angel and wake up next to medusa: a nightmare with spots, uneven skin tone, messed up edges, and blemishes all over her face lol.

Err, Alicia Keys has been on a no-makeup campaign for a few weeks now. Google her natural pics and you will see that she's even beautiful than Alicia Keys. That's just to show you how beautiful she's. If she decides to wear makeup - her beauty might end up blinding a nyggah's eyes.

Take this L looooool.
yeah a woman with moustache is beauty to you, with your gay ass. peep that moustache playa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Almajiri1: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2016
sukkot:
hey i guess different strokes for different folks. all humans have different taste. if dat is what rocks dbanjs boat, more blessing to him wink
Would you rather he went for Genevieve?
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2016
Almajiri1:

Would you rather he went for Genevieve?
nah genevieve too old for him. a man should marry a woman at least 10 years his junior because women age faster. you dont want your wife looking like your mother in the future if your ages are close together
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2016
Babacele:
that was Vivaciously biting mhen. ......Owerri Kongo enhen.
cheesy cheesy
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2016
olankon413:
:Pincluding ur future wife

Swerve
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sanusijoyjoy: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2016
wins18:
she looks so gbadius and disquontiall Hehehe don't mind my grammar, I schooled in mars
mars
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2016
sukkot:
yeah a woman with moustache is beauty to you, with your gay ass. peep that moustache playa

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/3921935_11140327101534064525143941838599855049784433n_jpg89443e4b0f073cf6e05e6164fb6e0a36g]

Looool. I doubt you've ever been with any chic - you sound like a 50-yr old virgin lol. Where's the moustache? If you've been with chics, you'd know that every chic has that tiny baby hair there cos no matter ya sex, every pore on ya skin grows hair lol. It's just more pronounced in light-skinned people albeit not like the hairy Igbo type lol.

Countdown on women you called beautiful:

1). Yemi Alade the tranny with strong face a la Bigfoot and terrible fashion sense.

2). Ikeji the fvcked face narcissistic and egotistical drama queen with big gums, crusty feet, and smelly.

3). The mascot with excessive makeup you posted on this thread.

Take this L - you'll most likely end up with a tranny due to the type of women you're attracted to. You might even be gay, who knows? Loool.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2016
Shym3xx:

Looool. I doubt you've ever been with any chic - you sound like a 50-yr old virgin lol. Where's the moustache? If you've been with chics, you'd know that every chic has that tiny baby hair there cos no matter ya sex, every pore on ya skin grows hair lol. It's just more pronounced in light-skinned people albeit not like the hairy Igbo type lol.

Countdown on women you called beautiful:

1). Yemi Alade the tranny with strong face a la Bigfoot and terrible fashion sense.

2). Ikeji the fvcked face narcissistic and egotistical drama queen with big gums, crusty feet, and smelly.

3). The mascot with excessive makeup you posted on this thread.

Take this L - you'll most likely end up with a tranny due to the type of women you're attracted to. You might even be gay, who knows? Loool.
shymmex i being known you was a gay ass LGBT ass nigga. where is the moustache ? if you dont see the moustache in this picture then not only are you a gay ass LGBT nigga but you are also blind lolzzzz. a blind gay man lolzzzz

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3921939_10356686101534064524293944779424393163935101n_jpg8b57ad2b80e48123d3ada2a04fdb31bc
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by OohLalah(f): 11:28am On Jul 04, 2016
charix:
She no try and no resemble who papa get money. D'banj must've married her for travel papers because he has dated more pretty girls from wealthy families.
There was also probably pressure from South African fans to hook him up with one of their own -- he's more appreciated on their side of the continent than home.

Is she South African? Just wondering why she has two South African names?
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2016
OohLalah:

Is she South African? Just wondering why she has two South African names?
Reports say she's half South African, half Nigerian. I've no idea the truth and sticking to reports for now.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2016
shyling:

Your marriage will not know peace joy love and warmth. It will be a source of constant sorrow to you. IJN.

Ogbeni you be dbanj nii abi na your sister marry am? I made that assumption based on celebrities lifestyle and ofcourse everyone knows dbanj is a ladies man.like i said im not hating or placing a curse im just talking based on facts.so my brother or sister that your swear na back to sender.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2016
People are already arguing on this matter like they get paid per post-count. Unemployment is an evil thing.

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2016
sukkot:
shymmex i being known you was a gay ass LGBT ass nigga. where is the moustache ? if you dont see the moustache in this picture then not only are you a gay ass LGBT nigga but you are also blind lolzzzz. a blind gay man lolzzzz

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/3921939_10356686101534064524293944779424393163935101n_jpg8b57ad2b80e48123d3ada2a04fdb31bcg]

Looool. Captain fish sticks the butt pirate and tranny lover, that's normal and it's pronounced cos she's a lighty and she looks like she has some Asian admixture from somewhere lol.

Just take a look at the natural beauty and supremely feminine looks - unlike the fvcked face trannys and mascots who had their faces painted by a painter you labelled beautiful loool. I'm sure you wear pampers cos it seems when you're not getting ya Afrika Bambataa on with little boys - you're getting fvcked in the arse with a dil.do by a long bone having muscular tranny looool.

Your punishment for the next two weeks: you've to go out every morning when the sun rises and stare at the sun till sunset. Do that everyday till the end of summer for this Big L. Take the L, mate looooool.

Salute to King Dbanj - he's a real one and he picked a good one. That's how real nyggahs get down. Beat all the fake and crazy ones and when it's to settle down, you get hitched with the good one.

I'm out.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2016
Shym3xx:

Looool. Captain fish sticks the butt pirate and tranny lover, that's normal and it's pronounced cos she's a lighty and she looks like she has some Asian admixture from somewhere lol.

Just take a look at the natural beauty and supremely feminine looks - unlike the fvcked face trannys and mascots who had their faces painted by a painter you labelled beautiful loool. I'm sure you wear pampers cos it seems when you're not getting ya Afrika Bambataa on with little boys - you're getting fvcked in the arse with a dil.do by a long bone having muscular tranny looool.

Your punishment for the next two weeks: you've to go out every morning when the sun rises and stare at the sun till sunset. Do that everyday till the end of summer for this Big L. Take the L, mate looooool.

Salute to King Dbanj - he's a real one and he picked a good one. That's how real nyggahs get down. Beat all the fake and crazy ones and when it's to settle down, you get hitched with the good one.
its normal because you are LGBT cheesy

GAY NIGGA ALERT
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Almajiri1: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
sukkot:
nah genevieve too old for him. a man should marry a woman at least 10 years his junior because women age faster. you dont want your wife looking like your mother in the future if your ages are close together
I totally agree with you on this.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by dynamo77(m): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

I should be asking you na. Dbanj isn't complaining, it's you.
See as you shine teeth like owerri Kongo cheesy

Bhuhahahahaha you are seriously funny
You know D'banj isn't complaining and u are here advocating for him abi... He doesn't even know u exist tongue
You like my teeth right grin grin grin grin....
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by dragunov: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
sukkot:

GAY NIGGA ALERT
Obz did you see the link i sent? About that niggah otemu..something......?
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mindfulness:
HE is so handsome.

*sigh*

Sighing because he is not yours? 'Thou shall not covet your neighbor's property' cheesy

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
dragunov:

Obz did you see the link i sent? About that niggah otemu..something......?
bro, dat thing too long. i no get dat kind patience lolzzz. anything over 5 lines I tend to ignore it. i am here to catch fun not to read long essays lolzzz
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
sukkot:

GAY NIGGA ALERT

Looool. Let me clown you one more time cos this is fun time, Ms SuLLot the Princess Big L and take it in the bum celestial prophet loool. The greatest receiver since Jerry Rice and you catch balls without stickum loool.

You're like that stiff shyte a nyggah takes after eating carbs for three straight days. The giant 11 inches shyte that takes times to come out despite the fact the it knows it belongs in the toilet to be flushed into the sewage. You know what a nygahh does after taking that type of shyte? He takes a shower like a proper showerman.

Oi, manna man ah flush yuh down ah bomboclart toilet with ya Ls now looool. About to take a shower right now loool. Stay losing my nyggah and I still got a truck load of Ls to give you when I'm back. Be scared!!!!

Off loooool.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Shym3xx:

Looool. Let me clown you one more time cos this is fun time, Ms SuLLot the Princess Big L and take it in the bum celestial prophet loool. The greatest receiver since Jerry Rice and you catch balls without stickum loool.

You're like that stiff shyte a nyggah takes after eating carbs for three straight days. The giant 11 inches shyte that takes times to come out despite the fact the it knows it belongs in the toilet to be flushed into the sewage. You know what a nygahh does after taking that type of shyte? He takes a shower like a proper showerman.

Oi, manna man ah flush yuh down ah bomboclart toilet with ya Ls now looool. About to take a shower right now loool. Stay losing my nyggah and I still got a truck load of Ls to give you when I'm back. Be scared!!!!

Off loooool.
whats with this batty man analogy ? shocked boom bye bye ina batty man dem grin

GAY NIGGA AND HIS GAY ANALOGY
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
dynamo77:

Bhuhahahahaha you are seriously funny
You know D'banj isn't complaining and u are here advocating for him abi... He doesn't even know u exist tongue
You like my teeth right grin grin grin grin....
Advocating for Dbanj? How? I simply asked you a question.
Btw, last I checked neither he nor Mrs "Intellectually Pretty" know u exist either.
That Kongo smtg? Nah..... cheesy
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
onyemmeri1:
She is just okay??huh??I rili need to see ur face..
there's nothing special about my face. The lady is just like every other lady who wear makeup so what's the fuss about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) / Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily / Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.