Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) (137511 Views)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Carrying Their Son (Photo) / D'banj's 'Wife', Lineo Didi Kilgrow Glows In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by jabojafa(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Almajiri1:

Are you fucking kidding me? in terms of outward appearance, Dbanj seems to have made a logical decision.
lolz
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by dynamo77(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Advocating for Dbanj? How? I simply asked you a question.
Btw, last I checked neither he nor Mrs "Intellectually Pretty" know u exist either.
That Kongo smtg? Nah..... cheesy

Well, now that you are informed that they don't know you exist, I think you should take it easy with yourself Ehn...

My teeth again grin grin grin grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Very beautiful I must say.

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
JOYOSITA:
I am
Haha. I'm afraid I don't share your overly-generous sentiments on your beauty.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
dynamo77:

Well, now that you are informed that they don't know you exist, I think you should take it easy with yourself Ehn...

My teeth again grin grin grin grin
This is what happens when one has absolutely nothing more intelligent to type.....baseless rigmarole. Enjoy ur evening Kongo!
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by dynamo77(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

This is what happens when one has absolutely nothing more intelligent to type.....baseless rigmarole. Enjoy ur evening Kongo!

You seem frustrated... Good bye viviparous tongue

grin grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by JOYOSITA(f): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
OneManLegion:

Haha. I'm afraid I don't share your overly-generous sentiments on your beauty.
like I was talking to you?
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
JOYOSITA:
like I was talking to you?

This question mark was unnecessary since you were making a statement and not asking a question.

Btw, your comment appeared on a public forum and I reserve the right to quote you at will, capische?
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by JOYOSITA(f): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
OneManLegion:

This question mark was unnecessary since you were making a statement and not asking a question.

Btw, your comment appeared on a public forum and I reserve the right to quote you at will, capische?
suit yourself
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by wins18(m): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
sanusijoyjoy:
mars
yea
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by graciella(f): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nigerians na wa o! they can do research on sombody'$ secret wife or girlfriend but when it's project for school the brain becomes blank!
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 1:50am On Jul 05, 2016
Shym3xx:
Beautiful, natural, jolly, and simple with nothing artificial like a lot of these chics. I'm sure she's loyal and down to earth. King Dbanj picked a good one. A real one always need a good one.

Lowkey wedding without the unnecessary primeval owanbe noise and merrymaking over non-achievement. And a decent natural wife unlike artificial frauds running around with heavy makeup and weaves. That's how real nyggahs roll lol.

Salute to the King!

@sukkot
Ya biitch arse needs to emulate the King lol. And take this big L loool. Still on hiatus drinking coconut juice and smoking that cohiba - just had to come celebrate the King loool. YouGetCho!

@vicchi12
Make sure you moisturise ya lips - coming to lips 'em soon looool.

I'm out.

So obsessed with me..
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by 9inches(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
maxtop:

You must be high on dry weed.

Yea, happens occasionally. But I was sober when we hooked up.

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
vicchi12:

So obsessed with me..

Lol, shut up, vicchi12. grin

Just make sure you get ya lips ready for the passionate lipsing session. It's a lipsing thing. wink kiss
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
whats with this batty man analogy ? shocked boom bye bye ina batty man dem grin

GAY NIGGA AND HIS GAY ANALOGY

Loool. Chi chi man fi burn inna da rasclart yard. You're the faggit cos only a faggit would see something homoerotic in taking an ol'good shyte everyone does regardless of gender, race, colour, and creed. You just reminded me of the big fat shyte I took yesterday morning, hence I used it loool.

Anyway, I just came to commend you for ya post on the South Africa thread. A lot of naij simpletons hate the truth and they don't know that they're the problem. Once everyone keeps saying the same thing about you, the reality is that you're the problem. Most of them just live in a bubble like those frauds who populate social media, especially instagram and, it's sad. And the sad truth is that: the average naij person has a criminal mind. Salute for speaking the truth - only the truth shall set you free says the supreme being.

Regardless, you're still a fruity nyggah with fruit juice all over ya body. grin Gay arse tranny loving sambo. grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loool. Chi chi man fi burn inna da rasclart yard. You're the faggit cos only a faggit would see something homoerotic in taking an ol'good shyte everyone does regardless of gender, race, colour, and creed. You just reminded me of the big fat shyte I took yesterday morning, hence I used it loool.

Anyway, I just came to commend you for ya post on the South Africa thread. A lot of naij simpletons hate the truth and they don't know that they're the problem. Once everyone keeps saying the same thing about you, the reality is that you're the problem. Most of them just live in a bubble like those frauds who populate social media, especially instagram and, it's sad. And the sad truth is that: the average naij person has a criminal mind. Salute for speaking the truth - only the truth shall set you free says the supreme being.

Regardless, you're still a fruity nyggah with fruit juice all over ya body. grin Gay arse tranny loving sambo. grin
you gotta bow down to the supreme truth ma nigga. its all about the truth and nothing but the truth. i will ignore the rest of ya post and focus on the positive lolzzzz grin grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
you gotta bow down to the supreme truth ma nigga. its all about the truth and nothing but the truth. i will ignore the rest of ya post and focus on the positive lolzzzz grin grin

Welcome to my world: that's basically what I've been harping on since I joined this forum and the supreme source of my notoriety as the most hated poster on this forum. grin

Once you hate the truth about yourself, there's absolutely no way you can make progression in life and that's the story of Nigeria and Nigerians - and why progress is elusive to them. They live in a bubble and they don't understand that they're the architects on their own misfortunes. The only thing they understand is celebrating non-achievement and mediocrity. How are you going to even make progress when that's the culture prevalent amongst the people?

South Africa is an interesting place and the wounds of apartheid is still fresh there due to Mandela's deal. If there's any country where you ought to go and be a law abiding citizen without unnecessary criminality, loudness, and loutish exuberance associated with Nigerians - that's the country. But cos these people are so caught up in their own bubble and superficial tripe, they messed up the place. How do you expect those who own the country to react? Heck, at the peak of apartheid - Nigerians never even supported them the way a country as big as Nigeria ought to have done, yet Nigerians go there with a sense of entitlement like they owe them something. It's crazy. grin

2 Likes

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Welcome to my world: that's basically what I've been harping on since I joined this forum and the supreme source of my notoriety as the most hated poster on this forum. grin

Once you hate the truth about yourself, there's absolutely no way you can make progression in life and that's the story of Nigeria and Nigerians - and why progress is elusive to them. They live in a bubble and they don't understand that they're the architects on their own misfortunes. The only thing they understand is celebrating non-achievement and mediocrity. How are you going to even make progress when that's the culture prevalent amongst the people?

South Africa is an interesting place and the wounds of apartheid is still fresh there due to Mandela's deal. If there's any country where you ought to go and be a law abiding citizen without unnecessary criminality, loudness, and loutish exuberance associated with Nigerians - that's the country. But cos these people are so caught up in their own bubble and superficial tripe, they messed up the place. How do you expect those who own the country to react? Heck, at the peak of apartheid - Nigerians never even supported them the way a country as big as Nigeria ought to have done, yet Nigerians go there with a sense of entitlement like they owe them something. It's crazy. grin
nah you can put that down to your offensive foul pugnacious and bellicose posts cheesy cheesy

but yeah excellent overview of the nigerian mindset and being caught in their own lil demonic bubble totally oblivious to the hate they are creating for themselves and the destruction they are causing wherever they go. am feeling you on that bro. imagine going to another mans country and trying to oppress him in his own country ? and if you tell them how stupid that is they say you are hating cuz you dont got money lolzzzz. bunch of myopic demons
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
nah you can put that down to your offensive foul pugnacious and bellicose posts cheesy cheesy

but yeah excellent overview of the nigerian mindset and being caught in their own lil demonic bubble totally oblivious to the hate they are creating for themselves and the destruction they are causing wherever they go. am feeling you on that bro. imagine going to another mans country and trying to oppress him in his own country ? and if you tell them how stupid that is they say you are hating cuz you dont got money lolzzzz. bunch of myopic demons

Lmao @ "offensive foul pugnacious and bellicose posts". That's how you chase rabid and caustic obtuse monkeys with the concentration of a toad off ya back. grin

Lmao @ money. I don't know when real money started making noise and disturbing the peace everywhere with loutish behavioural pattern. The white people raping South Africa who have all the money aren't even making noise - the ones struggling to get crumbs are the ones shouting everywhere. That's how effed up these people are. Hysterical.

Anyway, let me digress a bit and ask you a few questions about things happening in the world:

1). Now that you're the Charlemagne and the Yoruba crusade merchant on this forum: what do you think about Buhari's Northernisation agenda and how's it different from GEJ's Biafranisation agenda? And how does his agenda serve Yoruba interest in the scheme of things? Also, why did the superficial and factitious anti-corruption crusade let Diezani off the hook?

2). What do you think about the latest developments with Brexit and how there has been an increase in racial attacks on black people across the UK? A few days ago, in an emotional interview on BBC, BBC's Trish Adudu relayed how she was called a "Ni.gger" and told to go back to Africa, by some white youths?

3). What do you think about Durant joining GSW and the super-team they just created? Though I don't see them winning anything since the super-team Jerry West also created with the Lakers in 03-04 season with 4 future HOFers (Karl Malone, Gary Payton, Shaq, and Kobe) also didn't win anything cos it's difficult to make four superstars share on ball.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao @ "offensive foul pugnacious and bellicose posts". That's how you chase rabid and caustic obtuse monkeys with the concentration of a toad off ya back. grin

Lmao @ money. I don't know when real money started making noise and disturbing the peace everywhere with loutish behavioural pattern. The white people raping South Africa who have all the money aren't even making noise - the ones struggling to get crumbs are the ones shouting everywhere. That's how effed up these people are. Hysterical.

Anyway, let me digress a bit and ask you a few questions about things happening in the world:

1). Now that you're the Charlemagne and the Yoruba crusade merchant on this forum: what do you think about Buhari's Northernisation agenda and how's it different from GEJ's Biafranisation agenda? And how does his agenda serve Yoruba interest in the scheme of things? Also, why did the superficial and factitious anti-corruption crusade let Diezani off the hook?

2). What do you think about the latest developments with Brexit and how there has been an increase in racial attacks on black people across the UK? A few days ago, in an emotional interview on BBC, BBC's Trish Adudu relayed how she was called a "Ni.gger" and told to go back to Africa, by some white youths?

3). What do you think about Durant joining GSW and the super-team they just created? Though I don't see them winning anything since the super-team Jerry West also created with the Lakers in 03-04 season with 4 future HOFers (Karl Malone, Gary Payton, Shaq, and Kobe) also didn't win anything cos it's difficult to make four superstars share on ball.
great questions bro lol, I will come and attend to it as soon as i finish eating this rice lol cuz this question deserves the attention it commands, so give me just under an hour and i will take a crack at it. but great questions grin wink
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

[b]yeah bro many things i tell you will not make sense and they are not supposed to make sense if you are in the matrix so its OK. i am not here to convert you. I am here just to state the facts for you. now i remember you and i having numerous arguments and how you genuinely seemed to think all these nations have real beefs like russia vs usa etc. yeah the world is a stage bro and everyone in it is playing a role. all beefs are concocted by the beings who are endowed with the powers to run the planet. this planet is controlled by powerful spiritual beings. annunakis some call them. some call them illuminati. they are real. I personally know. and all beefs and wars are concocted for whatever reasons by these people. now these annunakis in turn answer to a superior being whom some call GOD and some call POSEIDON etc etc. point being they have cycles and the cycle now is for the euro nations to go down. england pulling out of the euro is the start of the process after which you will see some real crazy stuff starting to happen. this is the year it all starts to go down. 2016. now while the euro nations are taken down the annunakis will promote a nationalistic euphoria amongst the indigenes and it is happening in the grassroots now, now the purpose of this nationalistic euphoria is so that every euro nation will develop animosity towards each other and this will further disintegrate the union but in the midst of this nationalistic euphoria many minorities will be killed. this is the year when all minorities in england and europe but i will specify england will run back to their countries. it is being orchestrated. so its going to be lots of violence and bloodshed and all minorities will start taking off and running back to their countries before this year ends. its going to be lots of murders and these things happen when an empire is being brought down. there will be collateral damage. so thats whats going on in a nutshell

as far as buharis nothernization of nigeria i dont see it that way. the man is simply surrounding himself with trusted allies. reason being when this whole world calmity ensues this year 2016 and it will when the euro-zone goes down as well as america, the nations that will emerge out of this will be african nations and buhari has no time for federal character. at a time like this you sorround yourself with your trusted allies and not some southern thieves who want to get in to steal. if you notice he is sorrounding himself with old traditionalists who are strict disciplinarians. this is the man who is going to lead us into the new era. he is ordained to. it is his divine duty.

with regards to GSW and kevin durant ? i could care less really. but i will offer my opinion, i dont think they are talented and strong enough. their bread and butter is 3s and if it fails they lose. so with lebron and the cavs being charged up with this championship they got ? i dont see any team getting past them for the next 2 years. [/b] wink
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

so just to further let you know what the annunakis have planned for england this year, the queen and the pope stated that this is the last christmas in england meaning after this xmas that passed in december 2015 there will be no more xmas cuz this is the end of england as you know it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB3CynL5M54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGfuDZnvSEI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4zFnGuKucw

NOW LIKE I SAID ? I AINT HERE TO CONVINCE YOU EITHER WAY SO I AINT PICKING UP NO ARGUMENTS ON THIS ISSUE. JUST STATING FACTS. TAKE IT OR DISMISS IT
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, shut up, vicchi12. grin

Just make sure you get ya lips ready for the passionate lipsing session. It's a lipsing thing. wink kiss

You're so into me....but hey man! I don't gat your time. You had to actually put me on a thread I'm not interested in.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
vicchi12:

You're so into me....but hey man! I don't gat your time. You had to actually put me on a thread I'm not interested in.

Lol. Oh, shut up, vicchi12. grin

You're not interested in the thread, yet you created a thread about the same subject-matter, no? Or are you just mad ya thread didn't that much love like this one? Poor vicchi12 - you're still a sweetheart, tho. grin

Anyway, have you moisturised ya lips yet cos Papi Chulo is waiting patiently to give you the kiss of death, while lifting you up like a baby. Time is of the essence - I can't wait forever. grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
You stalking me Cool
And yea, I'm butt hurt!
Lemme be.

Shym3xx:

Lol. Oh, shut up, vicchi12. grin

You're not interested in the thread, yet you created a thread about the same subject-matter, no? Or are you just mad ya thread didn't that much love like this one? Poor vicchi12 - you're still a sweetheart, tho. grin

Anyway, have you moisturised ya lips yet cos Papi Chulo is waiting patiently to give you the kiss of death, while lifting you up like a baby. Time is of the essence - I can't wait forever. grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:

[b]yeah bro many things i tell you will not make sense and they are not supposed to make sense if you are in the matrix so its OK. i am not here to convert you. I am here just to state the facts for you. now i remember you and i having numerous arguments and how you genuinely seemed to think all these nations have real beefs like russia vs usa etc. yeah the world is a stage bro and everyone in it is playing a role. all beefs are concocted by the beings who are endowed with the powers to run the planet. this planet is controlled by powerful spiritual beings. annunakis some call them. some call them illuminati. they are real. I personally know. and all beefs and wars are concocted for whatever reasons by these people. now these annunakis in turn answer to a superior being whom some call GOD and some call POSEIDON etc etc. point being they have cycles and the cycle now is for the euro nations to go down. england pulling out of the euro is the start of the process after which you will see some real crazy stuff starting to happen. this is the year it all starts to go down. 2016. now while the euro nations are taken down the annunakis will promote a nationalistic euphoria amongst the indigenes and it is happening in the grassroots now, now the purpose of this nationalistic euphoria is so that every euro nation will develop animosity towards each other and this will further disintegrate the union but in the midst of this nationalistic euphoria many minorities will be killed. this is the year when all minorities in england and europe but i will specify england will run back to their countries. it is being orchestrated. so its going to be lots of violence and bloodshed and all minorities will start taking off and running back to their countries before this year ends. its going to be lots of murders and these things happen when an empire is being brought down. there will be collateral damage. so thats whats going on in a nutshell

as far as buharis nothernization of nigeria i dont see it that way. the man is simply surrounding himself with trusted allies. reason being when this whole world calmity ensues this year 2016 and it will when the euro-zone goes down as well as america, the nations that will emerge out of this will be african nations and buhari has no time for federal character. at a time like this you sorround yourself with your trusted allies and not some southern thieves who want to get in to steal. if you notice he is sorrounding himself with old traditionalists who are strict disciplinarians. this is the man who is going to lead us into the new era. he is ordained to. it is his divine duty.

with regards to GSW and kevin durant ? i could care less really. but i will offer my opinion, i dont think they are talented and strong enough. their bread and butter is 3s and if it fails they lose. so with lebron and the cavs being charged up with this championship they got ? i dont see any team getting past them for the next 2 years. [/b] wink

Lol.

So, in a country with 6 regions, and almost 200 ethnic groups - a situation whereby three regions from one half within North and South divide occupying about 70-80% important positions is "simply surrounding himself with trusted allies", yes? If governance is about trusted allies from one region a la nepotism, since there's no trust - why not divide the country, so you and ya trusted allies can rule yourselves and ya people? This was GEJ's achilles tendon and the both of them are two sides to the same coin. I saw it from early, anyway.

Again: this is why I stopped fvcking with you Yoruba crusaders on this forum - a lot of you are useful slaves. And I can't compromise my principle of all men being equal before the supreme being and cultural conservatism on the alter of cognitive dissonance and passive servitude. I actually thought you've improved ya consciousness based on ya posts on the South African thread, but it seems you're still the same nyggah. grin

Lol, I thought you were dickriding GSW, what happened, my nyggah? Anyway, it's too early to start thinking Cavs or any team can win it now. Let's just wait till all the teams finish their moves. But right now on paper, GSW is the best team by a long mile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
vicchi12:
You stalking me Cool
And yea, I'm butt hurt!
Lemme be.

Not stalking you, luv. Just wanna kiss you. grin

Where my kiss at? tongue
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
so just to further let you know what the annunakis have planned for england this year, the queen and the pope stated that this is the last christmas in england meaning after this xmas that passed in december 2015 there will be no more xmas cuz this is the end of england as you know it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB3CynL5M54
@sukkot and @ shym3xx what's with you two?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGfuDZnvSEI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4zFnGuKucw

NOW LIKE I SAID ? I AINT HERE TO CONVINCE YOU EITHER WAY SO I AINT PICKING UP NO ARGUMENTS ON THIS ISSUE. JUST STATING FACTS. TAKE IT OR DISMISS IT
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Not stalking you, luv. Just wanna kiss you. grin

Where my kiss at? tongue

How old are you again? Starting to question your age
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
vicchi12:

How old are you again? Starting to question your age

Lol, have you moisturised ya dry and ashy lips, vicchi12? grin

A nyggah can't kiss you with those ashy lips, luv. tongue
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by londoner: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
This girl is pretty and naturally so. No need for face paint or 24 inch weave, or false lashes or deceptive shadowing to give her features that she dies not actually possess. The only type of true beauty/attractiveness is the natural kind and this girl has it.

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

So, in a country with 6 regions, and almost 200 ethnic groups - a situation whereby three regions from one half within North and South divide occupying about 70-80% important positions is "simply surrounding himself with trusted allies", yes? If governance is about trusted allies from one region a la nepotism, since there's no trust - why not divide the country, so you and ya trusted allies can rule yourselves and ya people? This was GEJ's achilles tendon and the both of them are two sides to the same coin. I saw it from early, anyway.

Again: this is why I stopped fvcking with you Yoruba crusaders on this forum - a lot of you are useful slaves. And I can't compromise my principle of all men being equal before the supreme being and cultural conservatism on the alter of cognitive dissonance and passive servitude. I actually thought you've improved ya consciousness based on ya posts on the South African thread, but it seems you're still the same nyggah. grin

Lol, I thought you were dickriding GSW, what happened, my nyggah? Anyway, it's too early to start thinking Cavs or any team can win it now. Let's just wait till all the teams finish their moves. But right now on paper, GSW is the best team by a long mile.
[b]you know i dont quite see life the way you see life. i see all flesh as mortal souls who come here for a while and then die off. i dont attach that much importance to the flesh meaning i may play a tribal bigot on nairaland because thats just how they roll out here but in real life i just gravitate towards anyone who is deep. i like deep people. people who have very deep perspective on topics like astronomy and mythology and the cosmos etc. I like people who are not carnal and who dont follow world trends. individualistic people. and in whatever tribe those people come in I dont care. listen, i see hausas and igbos and yorubas as the same people but THE ONLY REASON i wouldnt want an igbo man to rule over me is because he is very braggadocious and not humble. him ruling over me will be used as a boasting point. and thats the only reason. any tribe that is humble ? i dont mind if all their people control nigeria which is why i dont mind if hausas control cuz they are humble and meek people. i am not a tribalist. i just dont want braggadocio's people ruling over me, and thats my only barrier. so if you want to call that servitude, then be my guest

and with regards to GSW i didnt pick them to win because i thought they were better than cleveland, i picked them to win because i was playing an esoteric spiritual mind game with their logo and their location. it was more of a guess work and not because i thought they were good. if you remember correctly and i am sure you do because we had the conversation for a long time, i told you all their players including iggy were average role players and i put up several links showing iggy was just a role player. so i am sure you can remember me saying they were a shyttt team. so i never thought they were a great team from the start. i was just going off esoteric miscalculations is why i picked them. but like i said i knew they were a shytt team. [/b] wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) / Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily / Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.