Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) (137508 Views)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Carrying Their Son (Photo) / D'banj's 'Wife', Lineo Didi Kilgrow Glows In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
lolz goofy mike tyson. that nigga fell off. brah, east west north and south, home is always home. where else can you walk into a restaurant and see a pot full of pomo and goat meat and all kinds of assorted meat and ewedu and amala ? brah dont cheat yourself treat yourself. lets return to oduduwa base. lets reconnect with source cheesy

When an oduduwa country exist, there's a possibility. But I don't know Nigger-area, the white man's contraption and a geographical mistake to serve the white man's interest, while keeping the indigenous people at loggerheads and in servitude.

I'm Yoruba and I can't be a serf under no primitive fulani or Igbo. My history goes way back before these two groups. So fvck Nigeria. grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

I don't like this type of mentality. How can you label poor people who're the victims and unlucky ones as wicked? The real wicked people are the rich who have robbed the resources meant for everyone and shared them, without distributing the wealth. That's utter wickedness right there, not the victims who're just trying to survive.

I can't get used to that - I'll most likely end up killing a lot of people. My consciousness is in a different place - it's revolutionary and about all men being the same/equal before the supreme being.
yeah i hear all dat but trust me, i have seen many lynchings by poor people on nairaland frontpage to make me know these are the mahfukaz i need to stay away from lolzzzz. these niggas lynching folk like its going out of style grin grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
oh skype is where the partys at ? dont i need a mic for that ? shytttt i need to get a mic
lmao funny character

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

When an oduduwa country exist, there's a possibility. But I don't know Nigger-area, the white man's contraption and a geographical mistake to serve the white man's interest, while keeping the indigenous people at loggerheads and in servitude.

I'm Yoruba and I can't be a serf under no primitive fulani or Igbo. My history goes way back before these two groups. So fvck Nigeria. grin
so you gone be one of these 80 year old naija men with bowler hat walking down peckham high road looking for yam and plantain to buy to remind you of home ? dayumm grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

For the first time, I support you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
vicchi12:
lmao funny character
lolzzzz
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
grin hahahah

sukkot:
so you gone be one of these 80 year old naija men with bowler hat walking down peckham high road looking for yam and plantain to buy to remind you of home ? dayumm grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
It's only natural.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
vicchi12:
grin hahahah

dat nigga shymmexxx will be 80 years old wearing his bowler hat sitting on the park bench feeding the pigeons grin grin grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
yeah i hear all dat but trust me, i have seen many lynchings by poor people on nairaland frontpage to make me know these are the mahfukaz i need to stay away from lolzzzz. these niggas lynching folk like its going out of style grin grin

Lol, I've seen a lot of gory pictures and videos that made me start questioning the animalistic behaviour of these people, I swear down. There was one with the head dismembered from the body that got me thinking if these people are actually human beings or just beasts loool. Like seriously, how the fvck are you gonna cut off someone's head and act like it's normal? I also saw the Berom video with folks roasting and eating Fulanis a few years ago and that shyte troubled me for a few weeks lool. These people are crazy! grin

But that's what extreme poverty breeds cos hunger and anger go hand in hand and, we're all one step away from being animalistic.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
grin grin grin
You cray cray. Lmao
sukkot:
dat nigga shymmexxx will be 80 years old wearing his bowler hat sitting on the park bench feeding the pigeons grin grin grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
vicchi12:

It's only natural.
tru dat.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, I've seen a lot of gory pictures and videos that made me start questioning the animalistic behaviour of these people, I swear down. There was one with the head dismembered from the body that got me thinking if these people are actually human beings or just beasts loool. Like seriously, how the fvck are you gonna cut off someone's head and act like it's normal? I also saw the Berom video with folks roasting and eating Fulanis a few years ago and that shyte troubled me for a few weeks lool. These people are crazy! grin

But that's what extreme poverty breeds cos hunger and anger go hand in hand and, we're all one step away from being animalistic.

It happens in every part of the world. So please!
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:

Lol, I'm gonna move to the Caribbean before that to enjoy the rest of my life. The Caribbean is where life's at. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
tru dat.

What if ... What if you got deported, or your citizenship revoked? Whichever the case may be. grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

brah, i dont care how poor i am, i will never lynch anybody. those people are wicked and thats why they are poor. dats just the truth. can you cut a niggas head and burn someone to death because you are poor ? you know how many civilized poor people are all over the world ? trust me there is wicked and then there is poor. those two things are seperate wink
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
vicchi12:

It happens in every part of the world. So please!

In what part of the world do people behead people needlessly? Where else do people roast other people and have communal feast with roasted human beings? grin

Trust me, I've seen shyte in my life, but what happens in naij is on a different level of savagery and animalistic behaviour. grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
brah, i dont care how poor i am, i will never lynch anybody. those people are wicked and thats why they are poor. dats just the truth. can you cut a niggas head and burn someone to death because you are poor ? you know how many civilized poor people are all over the world ? trust me there is wicked and then there is poor. those two things are seperate wink

True that...
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
vicchi12:

What if ... What if you got deported, or your citizenship revoked? Whichever the case may be. grin
if i get deported or my citizenship revoked it would not change who i am. i have built enough goodwill all over the world to know i can never fall through the cracks. someone always got my back. wink
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

In what part of the world do people behead people needlessly? Where else do people roast other people and have communal feast with roasted human beings? grin

Trust me, I've seen shyte in my life, but what happens in naij is on a different level of savagery and animalistic behaviour. grin

I've read some shocking things about from different people from different parts of the world. Like white people are very crazy too. Like I can never marry a white dude. Dude could wake up anytime and fukcing strangle me, gun me down and chop me up!
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, I'm gonna move to the Caribbean before that to enjoy the rest of my life. The Caribbean is where life's at. grin
carribean is OK but it aint home. grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
if i get deported or my citizenship revoked it would not change who i am. i have built enough goodwill all over the world to know i can never fall through the cracks. someone always got my back. wink

Ahem! You mean your niggas in Iran, Iraq, Palestine and shii?
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:

Loool. You just have to blame poverty. grin

The way these mofos hack people to death by dismembering the body and roasting people is on a different level. No excuse for that type of behaviour and you've to wonder how they always pull it off without feeling some type of way. These people have no humanity left in them, I swear down.

However, you can't absolve the rich who cornered the wealth without distributing it. That's also wickedness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
vicchi12:

Ahem! You mean your niggas in Iran, Iraq, Palestine and shii?
ermm nah lolzzzz you couldnt pay me a million dollars to step in any arab country including dubai. i just aint feeling those arab types. i am allergic to religious freaks and zealots and i know those guys will do anything for their islam so ermmm nah i will pass. i mean places like nigeria and the USA and even canada. i have people in those places who got my back wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
vicchi12:

I've read some shocking things about from different people from different parts of the world. Like white people are very crazy too. Like I can never marry a white dude. Dude could wake up anytime and fukcing strangle me, gun me down and chop me up!

But white people have always been savages and they can get animalistic at any moment. Why do you think most of them are born with tails? The only reason why they don't act savagely as a bunch anymore is cos they control everything albeit they're still the ones killing most people on the planet with big guns, bombs, and biological/chemical weapons.

Black people naturally aren't meant to be this animalistic, tbh. Where did it go wrong?
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
carribean is OK but it aint home. grin

Home is where the heart is; where you can have the most fun and find happiness; and where you have people who look like you walking around.

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loool. You just have to blame poverty. grin

The way these mofos hack people to death by dismembering the body and roasting people is on a different level. No excuse for that type of behaviour and you've to wonder they always pull it off without feeling some type of way. These people have no humanity left in them, I swear down.

However, you can't absolve the rich who cornered the wealth without distributing it. That's also wickedness.
brah, trust me, it has nothing to do with poverty. mother teresa was broke as hell. she only had the clothes on her back. she didnt go around lynching people. these people are evil. trust me when i tell you there is evil in this world and it has nothing to do with what you have or what you dont have. what you have or dont have will only delay the evil in you but it will come out if a triggering factor is there. and its not everyone who has this evil in them. trust me, i will make it a duty to stay far away from ' poor ' nigerians. in fact it will be a mission of mine. i dont want no trouble. these fools may mistakenly say you are a thief and before you know it you got a tire necklace around your neck and they are dousing you with perfume of gasoline lolzzzz cheesy
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Home is where the heart is; where you can have the most fun and find happiness; and where you have people who look like you walking around.
well if thats your choice you have to do what your heart feels is best. good luck tho cuz those carribean niggas are very violent too. they especially like using machetes on niggas lol grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
brah, trust me, it has nothing to do with poverty. mother teresa was broke as hell. she only had the clothes on her back. she didnt go around lynching people. these people are evil. trust me when i tell you there is evil in this world and it has nothing to do with what you have or what you dont have. what you have or dont have will only delay the evil in you but it will come out if a triggering factor is there. and its not everyone who has this evil in them. trust me, i will make it a duty to stay far away from ' poor ' nigerians. in fact it will be a mission of mine. i dont want no trouble. these fools may mistakenly say you are a thief and before you know it you got a tire necklace around your neck and they are dousing you with perfume of gasoline lolzzzz cheesy

Loool. In my life time, I've seen mandem get stabbed, get shot, and get proper mashed up. And I've been shot at and stabbed. But I've never seen nyggahs chop off someone's head or roast a human being alive. And those are the crazy mofos you want me to go co-exist with, no? I might as well go live at the Safari with lions, cheetahs, and hyenas. Heck, that would be a safer option. grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
well if thats your choice you have to do what your heart feels is best. good luck tho cuz those carribean niggas are very violent too. they especially like using machetes on niggas lol grin

It's more of a gang thing in the Caribbean. If you're not into gangs, they won't touch you. Their lifestyle is basically just like how it's in the UK and US. Not saying you can't be collateral damage, but it's very rare.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
vicchi12

Are you Yoruba?
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by sukkot: 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loool. In my life time, I've seen mandem get stabbed, get shot, and get proper mashed up. And I've been shot at and stabbed. But I've never seen nyggahs chop off someone's head or roasted a human being alive. And those are the crazy mofos you want me to go co-exist with, no? I might as well go live at the Safari with lions, cheetahs, and hyenas. Heck, that would be a safer option. grin
nah brah thats why we will be on the island with the civilized crowd. gated community. 10 real niggas pool they resources together and they can make it happen. gated community mate wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) / Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily / Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.