Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? (2871 Views)

I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
embarassed grin excuse my naughtiness your royal MODiness, this question just popped into my head when I saw a really funny news on LIB so I'd like to know if you'd allow your wife to own a dil'do or two.

In case you don't know what dildos are, hmmm.... Well they are objects shaped in form of *clears throat* used by women for sexual pleasure. Sandoki can enlighten us better on that.

So there you go.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
A big NO.

The only dild0 she needs is my majestic natural third leg.

C'est fini
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by mmclatino(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Not in this life..
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by dickoflife(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Yes depending. On the circumstance. I no dey naija for extended periods for example I prefer her using a Love Machine than an extra person.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Seun no go kill me. Wetin be Love Machine again?! Self-service, Joystick, bleep, bosom, love peddler, e.t.c. Am I the only one who laughs hard at these censored terms? Seun is a comedian I swear.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
dickoflife:
Yes depending. On the circumstance. I no dey naija for extended periods for example I prefer her using a Love Machine than an extra person.

Na from dild0 e take dey start....then d dild0 starts feeling inhuman and b4 u know it....hehehe
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Barackmeringo: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
hell fucking no!!

angry angry angry
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by dickoflife(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Wealthgang:

Na from dild0 e take dey start....then d dild0 starts feeling inhuman and b4 u know it....hehehe
bro I get ur way of thinking but reason am say e go at least give u small timeframe to find beta solution.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Synzu(m): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
Where's redgem seff? undecided
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
Una dey burst my head wallahi grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
dickoflife:
bro I get ur way of thinking but reason am say e go at least give u small timeframe to find beta solution.

Dis ur username sef grin
U no supoz get wife wey dey crave dild0
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Wealthgang:

Dis ur username sef grin

Funny though, but on a second thought he may not be addressing the issue of craving a dil'do but perhaps as a solution tool to prevent her from infidelity. My thoughts tho.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Reiyvinn:
Seun no go kill me. Wetin be Love Machine again?! Self-service, Joystick, bleep, bosom, love peddler, e.t.c. Am I the only one who laughs hard at these censored terms? Seun is a comedian I swear.

Bros no be only u o grin grin grin

Seun's censored words are fvcking stewpid I swear grin grin

Be like say my ban dey do press-up. Fvck it I don't fvcking care grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Reiyvinn:

Funny though, but on a second thought he may not be addressing the issue of craving a dil'do but perhaps as a solution tool to prevent her from infidelity. My thoughts tho.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Wealthgang:

Bros no be only u o grin grin grin

Seun's censored words are fvcking stewpid I swear grin grin

Be like say my ban dey do press-up. Fvck it I don't fvcking care grin

Your ban just dey run come meet you like old man wey get polio.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by fox26: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
yes I can give a permission to buy any size she wants you knw. even a big horse model toy to make here happy you know. all this because my lady is blessed with a big fat thing between here legs Oga.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Reiyvinn:

Your ban just dey run come meet you like old man wey get polio.
"Like old man wey get polio"
Which kain analogy be this sef
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
What's a Love Machine??

And what is it used for

You people are losting me undecided
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Wealthgang:

"Like old man wey get polio"

Which kain analogy be this sef

You for just write "Lol" na, make I get hope for comedy small. I dey reason that direction na, help the ministry.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Omavik:
What's a Love Machine??

And what is it used for

You people are losting me undecided

Abi oo my Noble Sister, don't mind them. Please I need your support to keep me in the race for Mr. Nairaland dear, thanks.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by dickoflife(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lols I am stating a hypothetical situation.
Wealthgang:

Dis ur username sef grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Davidolives(m): 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hell no undecided undecided
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Reiyvinn:

Abi oo my Noble Sister, don't mind them. Please I need your support to keep me in the race for Mr. Nairaland dear, thanks.
Alright!!!

Wish you luck....
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by redgem(f): 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Synzu:
Where's red gem seff? undecided

I'm here now..... Good evening dear
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Synzu(m): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
redgem:

I'm here now..... Good evening dear
*gasps*
Mami I missed you like the Kalahari misses rainfall embarassed

Hope your sunday was banging? grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by NemzySeries(m): 1:50am On Jul 04, 2016
even late ojukwu's manhood still lives talkmore of me who's alive to nw allow ma woman kip dildos!!! ......absolutely no
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by macotrading72(m): 4:28am On Jul 04, 2016
For those of us saying hell no to Love Machine I pity una because you guys don't understand, marry oyinbo woman and tell her don't own a Love Machine na divorce paper you go see for your bed side drawer. Come to think bout it Na Everytime she was sex that your ready? Some of us work 7 days a week when you wan rest small person go come dey tap you for shoulder, if she owns a Love Machine she knows what to do rather than disturb your tired body.
Secondly I am Nigerian I travel back to naija twice every year and sometimes aways for two to three months, guys what do you expect her to do then?
This question goes to the guys that says no to Love Machine.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 04, 2016
macotrading72:
For those of us saying hell no to Love Machine I pity una because you guys don't understand, marry oyinbo woman and tell her don't own a Love Machine na divorce paper you go see for your bed side drawer. Come to think bout it Na Everytime she was sex that your ready? Some of us work 7 days a week when you wan rest small person go come dey tap you for shoulder, if she owns a Love Machine she knows what to do rather than disturb your tired body.
Secondly I am Nigerian I travel back to naija twice every year and sometimes aways for two to three months, guys what do you expect her to do then?
This question goes to the guys that says no to Love Machine.

Hmmmmm..... Now that's considerate.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
So y'all would rather have your wives cheat than give them dildos??
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
A big
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
AfroSisi:
A big

A big wha?
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? by benjaminnash56: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
I don't think it's really a bad thing if your wife will have such an object. I don't really understand why many people say no. We can imagine a situation that your wife needs to satisfy herself, but you are not around. She will have to look for a way out of the situation and if she does not have a special device for this, then she can start cheating on you, who knows. Personally, if I had a choice, I would buy not just a Love Machine, but an automatic intimacy gadget for maximum convenience and pleasure. For example, here's a sex machine. It has everything you need and is waterproof, rechargeable and easy to clean. In my opinion, this is a better decision than doing nothing. But it's up to you and you decide what to do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Search Is This? / Man Grabs His Lady's Butt In Pre-wedding Shoot / What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.