Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria (53088 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention In Abuja (Photos) / Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by Beehshorp(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
This man remains my President... Nothing do jare My able Presido

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by Ediss(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
My hero

12 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
GREAT LEADER

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by ndcide(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
No sane human being with tell me this present government is doing better than that of GEJ. Any one claiming that, with what we are seeing now is not sane.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by Obiohai: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
International speaking tour?

Who listens to this man?what does he talk about?how to be in charge of looters and economic saboteurs?
Or how to steal a country dry?

Good thing he flies in and out of Nigeria via PH,as I am sure there are people with rocks and stones in their hands, waiting for him at the Lagos or Abuja Airport.

What a failure.

Tomorrow your so called president would receive him in aso rock.

Jona the real change agent.

15 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by creserve: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Celebrating failure, hypocrisy unlimited! Wonders shall never end! That's Nigeria for you!

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by Dajugba: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
wisdom is the principle thing! And that has been the reason why no ex president of Nigeria can be like him!

just as he said few months ago; " He has learnt to look unto God in all things." And that is why he is sowing high as eagle. Haters wail your best...

10 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by Carter4luv(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
for u will be celebrated all over the world. goodluck

10 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
The man that was surrounded by many thieves of the political class, and pretended like he knew and saw nothing.
Does not make him innocent, he is equally guilty of corruption.
Hopefully EFCC is digging his case too!!!

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by kebesobase(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
My legendary African hero,you're welcome sir

9 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by Austino50: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
The Nigerian most MUMU president is back, loved by mumus

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by foladara777(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
greatgod2012:
To those hating, blaming and pointing fingers at GEJ for been the architect of the mess we're finding ourselves in, this is something to ponder on. Let's agree that GEJ wasn't good when he was the President, yes let's agree that he and his cabinet were corrupt. This is why Nigerians voted him out, but after a year, those that are elected haven't done anything exceptionally than so so blame game. Are they elected to blame the past administrators. I believe they're elected to right the wrongs done by the last administration. Alas, things have gone from bad to worse under their nose.

Power........zero.
Fuel.......... very expensive.
Gas/kerosene..........not affordable.
Economy....... Paralysed.

Unemployment........ increasing on daily basis.
Everything has turned upside down, yet, they keep blaming.

Why did we now elect them into office?

Is this how we're going to continue?
Excellent!... U are just missing one tiny point... D price of fuel has dropped drastically in the international market. Therefore, Buhari is operating under more difficult situations created by both Jonathan's failings as a president and forces of international impact not subject to Buhari's decisions

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by cherylTee(f): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Your insensitive, fantastically irrelevant and baseless opinion don't count.
So, get a life
quote author=HungerBAD post=47175389]International speaking tour?

Who listens to this man?what does he talk about?how to be in charge of looters and economic saboteurs?

Good thing he flies in and out of Nigeria via PH,as I am sure there are people with rocks and stones in their hands, waiting for him at the Lagos or Abuja Airport.

What a failure.

[/quote]

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by greatgod2012(f): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
AntiWailer:

It is complex for u to understand.

If the money stolen was properly used or in our reserve. The effect of the meltdown can be cushioned.

All the billions we are hearing if put to infrastructure use, we wnt be where we are now.

I dnt regret not voting Jonathan for 1 day. I will rather regret not trying Chris Okotie if worse case scenario must be the case grin

See, I'm not a politician, GEJ did not do well. He allowed corruption, yes, he too is corrupt, but that's why he didn't win the last election, that's why we voted for PMB. The money stolen have been recovered, though not all. Let PMB stop blaming and start working. Enough of the blame game, after a whole year, citizens can't pinpoint what exactly they've enjoyed from this administration. Let the citizens e joy the positive effect of the wasted money that has been recovered. There is too much suffering on the land. People are regretting voting for PMB. Some are even denying voting for him, why? Because he's been disappointing for the past one year. Haba! is this too much to ask by the citizens.

ENOUGH OF THE BLAME GAME!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by cherylTee(f): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Your insensitive, fantastically irrelevant and baseless opinion don't count.
So, get a life

What a failure.

[/quote]

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by emmand2(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

What a failure.

its clearly seen that you breath from your anus.GEJ will always remain the best president from africa,not only nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by eph12(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
[size=15pt]Upon all the trillions stolen under him? Thunder go fire you.[/size]
But Buhari has retrieved them back. Almost all.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by LesbianBoy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hero 100%

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by eph12(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
foladara777:

Excellent!... U are just missing one tiny point... D price of fuel has dropped drastically in the international market. Therefore, Buhari is operating under more difficult situations created by both Jonathan's failings as a president and forces of international impact not subject to Buhari's decisions
But this was why he was voted in yes?

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by greatgod2012(f): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
[size=15pt]Upon all the trillions stolen under him? Thunder go fire you.[/size]

Why insults

Check my history, I've never insulted anyone on this forum, it doesn't worth it. For you to resort to insults because of politicians show your level of maturity. Continue!

And as for the stolen trillions, have they not been recovering them gradually. What has the citizens benefited from it. So so blaming. For how long? One year is gone already, we're in the second year. Is this how we're going to continue.

P.s........I'm not a politician, I'm after good governance.

Bye!

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

What a failure.

Buhari is the real definition of FAILURE.

13 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by anonimi: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
veekid:
Why him no st down for one place nah? Fear dey catch am?

Abeg shey na fear of im FAILURE na im wey catch DullardPoo of Daura so tey im nor sit down for one place, junketing from one place to anther

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3127915_currocjwuaid52w_jpegaf157a77d4ea4361db44e5d85e8932b5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3488385_gk016_jpega153e6cea71b84eb21517735f889737c

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by Everkwems(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Please how can you handle a nagging wife. Every thing you do to please her is always a abuse and fight.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by greatgod2012(f): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
eph12:

Abi o!

We voted for PMB to right the wrongs of GEJ, and he admitted that he could do that through his campaign promises. But now, he's been blaming his predecessor for over a year. If the citizens know that he is only coming to be giving excuses, will they vote for him?

At least, other parties like KOWA was there.

Olorun a gbawa o.

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by excel101(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

What a failure.

He talks alot about KWARAPTION.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by foladara777(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
emmand2:
its clearly seen that you breath from your anus.GEJ will always remain the best president from africa,not only nigeria.
See lemme be frank with you.... U are a disgrace and disappointment to the concept of rational thinking and common sense.. U can seriously say that Jonathan is Nigeria's best ever president The same one who emptied ur excess crude account, who under him d menace of book haram became full blown, chibok girls were captured... Why am I even wasting my time?? Just tell me one way in which Jonathan's govt affected u positively... Oh sorry, even if he had any achievement- which he didnt- u won't be able to name them.. U would pass out from d stress of attempting to think

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by foladara777(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
eph12:

Yes... Admittedly, he has not being d perfect president... And I never claimed he was... Buh someone claiming Jonathan is d best ever... Thatz gotta be a symptom of psychiatric disorder

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by ichito(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
djraymy:
for your web design and graphics, contact me.. 2348038149714
na Yahoo boy u be.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by holytribe(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
greatgod2012:
Welcome sir, the hero of Nigeria Democracy.

Nigerians have missed you.

Are you high with that your statement?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by holytribe(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
greatgod2012:
Welcome sir, the hero of Nigeria Democracy.

Nigerians have missed you.

Waillers, Are you high with that your statement?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by delerx(m): 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Bros no mind them, they r olodos, simple economics they don't understand. Iam even tired of explaining to people y Nigeria is broke now, no wonder some of them can't even get jobs. To me gej should b sent to jail and Apc should extend to its own people too. That's my stake. quote author=foladara777 post=47178557]
Excellent!... U are just missing one tiny point... D price of fuel has dropped drastically in the international market. Therefore, Buhari is operating under more difficult situations created by both Jonathan's failings as a president and forces of international impact not subject to Buhari's decisions[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria by AntiWailer: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
greatgod2012:

See, I'm not a politician, GEJ did not do well. He allowed corruption, yes, he too is corrupt, but that's why he didn't win the last election, that's why we voted for PMB. The money stolen have been recovered, though not all. Let PMB stop blaming and start working. Enough of the blame game, after a whole year, citizens can't pinpoint what exactly they've enjoyed from this administration. Let the citizens e joy the positive effect of the wasted money that has been recovered. There is too much suffering on the land. People are regretting voting for PMB. Some are even denying voting for him, why? Because he's been disappointing for the past one year. Haba! is this too much to ask by the citizens.

ENOUGH OF THE BLAME GAME!

Some one analysed how some amount of money given to GEJ's cousin can create 12000 jobs or so.

No blame game.

U cnt recover from years of looting just like that.

The looters are still around frustrating the govt because it is no longer business as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents / Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.