Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? (6987 Views)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) / Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by wizlink(m): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Clo
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by mcversatile(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
For more energy ;DFor more energy

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by buksaylor001: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
wizlink:
Clo

Please,I really don't know how to raise topics on Nairaland.But nairaland brothers and sisters,I am having an issue with my wife now.We had a misunderstanding yesterday and that happened to be her friend's birthday.She went out for the party and got drunk -long story short,she vomitted everywhere around the room;we eventually made love though by her forcing me but while in the process she was saying a lot of things that I can't understand like do I have my condom;Do I have know that it's been up to a year she has had sex(when we did it two days ago);But the worst is that she was mentioning another man's name.Now I asked her why all those things and she is drawing hell and rain,saying she was drunk and she didn't know what she was doing and saying.But is it possible that she called another man's name out of mistake and she is feigning she did not know what she was doing.

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by yarimo(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Am here to read lies, Oya were are the ladies come and give you comments.
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
buksaylor001:

Please,I really don't know how to raise topics on Nairaland.But nairaland brothers and sisters,I am having an issue with my wife now.We had a misunderstanding yesterday and that happened to be her friend's birthday.She went out for the party and got drunk -long story short,she vomitted everywhere around the room;we eventually made love though by her forcing me but while in the process she was saying a lot of things that I can't understand like do I have my condom;Do I have know that it's been up to a year she has had sex(when we did it two days ago);But the worst is that she was mentioning another man's name.Now I asked her why all those things and she is drawing hell and rain,saying she was drunk and she didn't know what she was doing and saying.But is it possible that she called another man's name out of mistake and she is feigning she did not know what she was doing.

Actually according to my friends, I was drunk sometimes ago and I was saying some nasty things about my sexual relationship which most of them where true because they recorded it, and I say nasty things when I'm sleeptalking most of what I say actually happened, but for this kind of case she might not really be serious about what she was saying, I think you should forget about it.

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by sobastical: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Actually according to my friends, I was drunk sometimes ago and I was saying some nasty things about my sexual relationship which most of them where true because they recorded it, and I say nasty things when I'm sleeptalking most of what I say actually happened, but for this kind of case she might not really be serious about what she was saying, I think you should forget about it.

Sake! Remember they were both married and when bringing the issue up the lady do get upset. Look it this way, why's she upset if nothing is wrong?

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by mizzbouqui(f): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
sobastical:

Sake! Remember they were both married and when bringing the issue up the lady do get upset. Look it this way, why's she upset if nothing is wrong?
Well she might be guilty of something tho,I get angry when I know I'm guilty of something and will want the talk to end instantly, the man should ask himself if he had been doing things right in his marriage

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by ekefre4(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
sobastical:

Exactly my point. I have had this experience before and I can confidently tell you that everything the girl said we're true. She was shocked when I told her.

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by sobastical: 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Uhmm your lasting is real deal... but nevertheless that shouldn't be an open door for the woman to go on such trip of irresponsibility

mizzbouqui:

Well she might be guilty of something tho,I get angry when I know I'm guilty of something and will want the talk to end instantly, the man should ask himself if he had been doing things right in his marriage

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by jhasper(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
ask mom
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
buksaylor001:

bros na wah o d truth be say no dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall..use ur tongue count ur teeth..chai!

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by mizzbouqui(f): 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
sobastical:
Uhmm your lasting is real deal... but nevertheless that shouldn't be an open door for the woman to go on such trip of irresponsibility

Agreed

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by sobastical: 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
ekefre4:
Exactly my point. I have had this experience before and I can confidently tell you that everything the girl said we're true. She was shocked when I told her.

Only if you're clean of guilt of such, but nevertheless too try seat her talk to her in a comfy manner, prolly at the midnight in a cool tone. Don't try to be perfect but giver a benefit of doubt that you still love her so much and there's no need for to be doing all that and make sure you let her know that you've forgiven her that you're only trying to clear the air. And please pray too cos as a man you should take control of your home you are the head and you will never be the tail in Jesus name. Go to God in prayer on your kneels in private place and you will see things taking shape. Shalom!

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by Nbote(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
@buksaylor001, believe it or not but d only time anyone is totally honest with you like 101% is wen dey are drunk or in their moments of anger...

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by ihimiray(m): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
buksaylor001:

oga u have to investigate well.. She must be cheating on u..... Bin drunk does not make one mad... It only makes you loose guard of ur senses and say things that are sometimes meant to be secret... And she was calling another man name... Why she no call ur own name.

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by schumastic(m): 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
buksaylor001:

hahaha, she didn't call his na out of mistake, remember this saying, out of the abundance of thy heart, the mouth speaks

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by LordScent(m): 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dis one wey una don hijack OP's thread so. ..I tire oooi

.Okay make i do am lyk dis:

Op1: the dick is an aphrodisiac on its own

Op2: Trust me , your wife is kondolizing outside.

Chikena

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 04, 2016
buksaylor001, you're hereby crowned the derailer of the year.
The op contributed to it, by asking a childish question. Goan ask your biology tisa for the answer to ur thread.

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:37am On Jul 04, 2016
LordScent:
Dis one wey una don hijack OP's thread so. ..I tire oooi

.Okay make i do am lyk dis:

Op1: the dick is an aphrodisiac on its own

Op2: Trust me , your wife is kondolizing outside.

Chikena
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:37am On Jul 04, 2016
frenchwine:
buksaylor001, you're hereby crowned the derailer of the year.
The op contributed to it, by asking a childish question. Goan ask your biology tisa for the answer to ur thread.

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by kirchofff(m): 12:53am On Jul 04, 2016
See as dem finish dis op thread
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by bitchcrafts: 12:57am On Jul 04, 2016
Chai! its been a yr she last had sex when u still did it two days ago grin
Hope ur something carry weight like that sha? Guy, your own don reach u oh cheesy

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by Thobiy(m): 1:12am On Jul 04, 2016
it call Mouth Gig
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 04, 2016
ihimiray:
oga u have to investigate well.. She must be cheating on u..... Bin drunk does not make one mad... It only makes you loose guard of ur senses and say things that are sometimes meant to be secret... And she was calling another man name... Why she no call ur own name.

One day, i wasnt even drunk. Just feeling good. Wanted making an exclamation. I lost my guard and called my younger siblings name.

In the presence of my fiancee and they have never met. She just kept her cool.

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 04, 2016
lemme tell you a story....I had a room mate he had always been complaining to us that some set of guys are cultist in the hostel because of how they behave... but he couldn't confront dem...

he mistakenly drank Weed tea...my brother... come and see how this bro was Casting them openly "THEY ARE ALL CULTIST, POLICE ARREST THEM" blahblah...people didn't believe they tot it was because of the Craziness... but I knew what he was saying was the stuffs he has been harboring in his mind for so long

so Sir am not trying to break any marriage....but Drunkenness makes one loosen grips on Thoughts and you end up having this I don't care attitude

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by groundnutoil(m): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2016
buksaylor001:

psychological fact drunks don't lie.hope DAT answer ur question

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by Ranchhoddas: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2016
buksaylor001:

In vino veritas
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by Riogeese(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2016
Operation Hijack The Thread

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by obiak4(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Alcohol and hard drugs spur people to always speak the truth even in thier high state
She is probably tell the truth hack her phone whatapps and call log if you cannot get any thing meaningful buy her a gift with an apology

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by Dexema(m): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
This guy is a professional hijacker, anyway make me sef follow chook mouth. For your WIFE to have gone out kept late came home DRUNK and insisted you have s£x tells a lot about her and her previous or present excapades. Just keep your eyes and ears open, she will definitely lower her guard again. For the main time just ask God for help.

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by seangy4konji: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
You might probably have HIV or gonorear already or shyphilis.she is banging and everything she said is true.

If you get years and you are clean from any disease then your fathers prayers is working.

sorry to say.she will probably have password on her phone. If u can use style to get it and go on whatsapp?you won't eat for days at what yi wi read.
My brother just be ready to start treatment quickly.

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? by Mcowubaba: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
seangy4konji:
You might probably have HIV or gonorear already or shyphilis.she is banging and everything she said is true.

If you get years and you are clean from any disease then your fathers prayers is working.

sorry to say.she will probably have password on her phone. If u can use style to get it and go on whatsapp?you won't eat for days at what yi wi read.
My brother just be ready to start treatment quickly.
Na so dem dey get the HIV nd gonorrhea....
Any small thing, Una go begin put fear for person body... angry undecided
The man never even go test... U don dey tell am make him start treatment undecided undecided undecided shocked.. Naa craze d worry u self grin

"Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady / +18 How I Treat Women [Adult Only] / Nollywood Actress Nkechi Sunday Blessing Is Really Slay Mama- She Is Bad Ass

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59