Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

"Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady (6971 Views)

Two Men Arrive At School To Pick Up Same Girl / The Second sex tape from the same girl leaks again / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by FeedMeNews: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2017

A story is currently trending on Twitter and not only is it a bizarre version of life’s ironical happenstances but it’s also rather shocking of what happens to good people when they do good things.

One David on Twitter has shared the real life story of how three of his friends slept with the same girl, in the same house… on the same day… at different time intervals.

According to David, it all started with a bet that was made between two friends on that particular girl and then, there came the third, who said he should try his luck on her too…

But when it was David’s turn, things got complicated and later on… he received the shock of his life! Read his story below and tell us what you think…

The girl should be atleast 24yrs then… My guy brought her home, I don’t know how long or short time they’ve known each other but he had sex with her that very day he brought her home for the first time

So my guy to my other guy that he had sex with this girl for the first time he came home with him… Then my other guy said he can also have sex with her anytime she brings her home after wooing her, the first guy said it’s a lie, then the other guy asked for her number
The first guy gave out the number and the bet was on 1k bet… So the other guy called her a week later invited her to the same house… The girl came and never acted as if she had been in that house before, same room

The guy bought her coke and gala… Then they had sex that same day,so this very 2nd guy went outside to call the 1st guy that he has won the bet that the so called girl is in the room and I was the witness cus I was hearing her her moaning from the parlour

So the 1st came to confirm… He went inside asif he was looking for something… You know nah guys flat, so he opened the door so her laying down and the girl be like where have you been, I wanted to surprise you with a visit she said.

My guy aka the first guy was shocked but still played along, he said she should have called next time but no shit, then ask who bought the coke and gala for you, she said she bought it while coming… My guy played along

Meanwhile the 2nd guy went outside listening to their conversation from the window, I was in the parlour laughing to the drama cus it was funny

Then this guy closed the door, then had sex with the girl… The other guy was watching from the window seeing the whole thing, then when he was done he came out and then called the other guy to come in.

So they both started laughing and gisting me everything inside the parlour where I was… I was like is she mad ni… Then one of the friend of the 1st knocked and came into the house, they narrated the story to him, he was like wtf, the girl cheap bdat ooo
If I try my luck me sef fit Bleep her ooo he said…

The two guys said he should enter and try is luck… I was like are guys mad ni, they lol and the 3rd guy went in, we heard him talking to the and the convo was normal and till the girl started crying, me thinking she won’t

Accept until we heard nothing ooo, next thing she started moaning, the 3rd guy was already digging, the 3rd lasted longer on her and she was making with the sound of enjoyment… I was shocked at the door side where I was getting the whole sound effect of the sex
The guy came out sweating and smiling with his jeans sagging down with his boxers… I was like like seriously wtf, he went to the fridge to water and started Gist the 3 of us… Now it was my time to go in to try.

They were telling me go you go Bleep am… I said OK so I went in found her naked, cup cake boobs and smooth skin and curve portable ass.

Then I said sup angel… She looked up and started crying, you too, plss don’t, I was shocked and be like what kinda luck do I have like this, my dick went down instantly.

Deep inside my mind, if I try to force her it’s gonna be a rape thing which I can’t cus I don’t see sense in having forceful sex when the other party is not interested and in pain.

Meanwhile other guys had already been looking from the window side from outside cus the cotton was slightly opened, I stood looking at her, thinking of the worst that can happen but with the tears dropping from her eyes I couldn’t think less.

So I approached her, sat on the bed, picked her clothes, her bra and black pant, told her, I won’t touch you, I can’t stand you crying and still wanna have sex with you… She said thank you sir.
So she started dressing up, helped her pinned her bra, watched her dressed up from her unclothedness.

Then I cleaned her face… Sat her down, asked her if she wanted anything, she said she’s OK but I should get her cold water and then powder to make up that she wanna start going that her madam will be worried about her by now.

I stood up, went to get her powder and went to the parlour to the kitchen to get her water… Opened the door met all the guys and they be like what happened,what’s all the rubbish, am I trying to form the boy is good or what.

I said no… That me I want her to relax before I sex her… They knew I was lying so they started going out of the flat one by one, so I went for the water, came back in, we started talking normal as if nothing happened.

So she was feeling fine and normal, then she said can she wait a little longer, I was like but your madam nko, she said I should forget her joor, that she’s even tired of her.

She started telling me how her madam was hard on her… I asked madam of what, she said she works in a saloon… I said OK, we chatted for like another hour, then I reminded her it’s getting dark you should start going but she should give me her number so I can get back to her.

She gave me her number then asked for tfare… I gave her 1k two 500… I saw her off to where she can’t get bike going to fagba…
2hrs later I called her she dint pick… Called her again she dint pick, so I waited for another 1hr so I then called again… ONLY for me to hear what I will never forget in my life.

Hello who is this, I said me David the guy who saw you off after that little incident in so so place… She said you the impotent guy who can’t Bleep, you are useless plss don’t call my fone again…

Impotent oshi… I said ehnn? Hello, she cut the call.
I almost killed myself that day with serious deep thinking… Me impotent, me David oghe impotent, I called her back, the fone rang then switched off… I could not tell any of those 3guys what happened after they left.

I was called an impotent for doing the right… but men in general are still scum

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/girl-same-house-same-day-guy-shares.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by anthney87: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
for real?
Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by haywire07(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Is that a new thing? Mtchewww

The four of you and the girl are all cheap fools who can't secure different girls but chose to chop awoof and start labeling the idiot girl a who.re

5 Likes

Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by NairalandCS(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Some guys dey try. lipsrsealed

But This story funny die. grin

1 Like

Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Weird things and news emanating from Twitter lateltyw..
Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by delishpot: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
Those ones that slept with her...... How are their lives? Just curious o. I hope they have not sold their destiny to some strong thing.

11 Likes

Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by Blackhawk04: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha...David oghe impotent. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by MhizzAJ(f): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
There's more to life than sex

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by opomulero101(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Neva tell,it could be a blessing in disguise eventually.

6 Likes

Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by Icecode(f): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lolxxx... don't know why this story is funny to me
Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by Oyebee91(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
This should be a comedy skit. ..or romantic comedy. ..I don't know the ryt words to use
Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Back in 2012, I walked in on an acquaintance of mine who was having sex. The guy excused himself and left me with the girl. So I went out to enquire if I should leave so as not to be a hindrance to his enjoyment.
I was shocked when he asked me to continue where he stopped at.
Just to play along with the plan, I went back to meet the girl (she was in a state of partial UnCloth). I told her that my friend said I should continue, guess what she told me? She replied "my friend who is your ex said that you can knack well. what are you waiting for, I have been crushing on you since sef"

Nobody told me to teleport myself as far away as possible.
The guy never teased me about the incident because he knew that as per pussy matter. We no dey same rank. Him still dey learn work.

Some girls are really cheap.
You have to experience it to believe

7 Likes

Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by SmellingAnus(m): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lol
Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by gsainttrinity(m): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Very Nice Story

You see I have always thought about what one may term rape or at what point can one say a lady has been raped considering the subtleties girls adopt when it concerns sex.

Besides the cruel forcefully induced intercourse, rape can be very hard to define.

The type of rape where one party the female especially just says "NO" and considers it rape when you proceed especially when the mood has been mutually set is nothing but deceit and blackmail.

Consider this story to that from the other thread where a Unilag babe is shaming a guy for rape one she had encouraged subtly.

In the End only a lady can tell if she was raped or not and it is unfair to the male folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by byemx06(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
you mean the same fagba I reside nawaoooo I Neva bleep any bab for this area oooo abeg share her number??

1 Like

Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
D girl na okpo simple
Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by luminouz(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
byemx06:
you mean the same fagba I reside nawaoooo
I Neva bleep any bab for this area oooo
abeg share her number??
Which number
U can't toast abi undecided

1 Like

Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by byemx06(m): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
luminouz:
Which number U can't toast abi undecided
all this bab around me dy vex me.....,......
Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by lenghtinny(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
I can't stop laughing mehn....

Good boy gone bad cheesy

Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by COOL10(m): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
gsainttrinity:
Very Nice Story

You see I have always thought about what one may term rape or at what point can one say a lady has been raped considering the subtleties girls adopt when it concerns sex.

Besides the cruel forcefully induced intercourse, rape can be very hard to define.

The type of rape where one party the female especially just says "NO" and considers it rape when you proceed especially when the mood has been mutually set is nothing but deceit and blackmail.

Consider this story to that from the other thread where a Unilag babe is shaming a guy for rape one she had encouraged subtly.

In the End only a lady can tell if she was raped or not and it is unfair to the male folks.
. Word,bro. Word.
Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by Monaco2(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Can u imagine, so because he did not want to force her now means that he is impotent abi, that's y I rarely believe rape stories.. So she wanted d fvck n she was crying. If he had done it with her she would have said he raped her just like that unilag geh that went to a guy's house n claimed she was raped n yet she said the guy was sucking her vagina...how can someone who wants to rape u suck ur vagina n u could not fight him off... Some gehs sha

1 Like

Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Same girl would come online and say" my rape story ; how I was raped by 3 guys" crazy hoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by Intrepid01(m): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Most of these girls we guys term "cheap girls" are actually not that cheap but with ulterior motives....

Be careful of whom you have intercourse, it could cost you more than sweat n cum. ...

3 Likes

Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Monaco2:
Can u imagine, so because he did not want to force her now means that he is impotent abi, that's y I rarely believe rape stories.. So she wanted d fvck n she was crying. If he had done it with her she would have said he raped her just like that unilag geh that went to a guy's house n claimed she was raped n yet she said the guy was sucking her vagina...how can someone who wants to rape u suck ur vagina n u could not fight him off... Some gehs sha

That one is a bitch a guy sucked ur pussy and raped you.. stupid girl
Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by Lothario(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Asin hoe is a craft practiced by women this is hoecraft on another level
Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by mrMeen(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
I just find it hard to imagine that a guy will have sex with a girl and that I mrmeen will still put my tool in the same place that the other guys tool had been in impossible.
Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by terrezo2002(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
The girl was angry because she could not tamper with your destiny unlike your friends

2 Likes

Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by Monaco2(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
kendrace:

That one is a bitch a guy sucked ur pussy and raped you.. stupid girl

No mind her, wen I read that part I was like wetin Dey do this one
Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by funlord(m): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nonsense gist! angry
Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by delishpot: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Intrepid01:
Most of these girls we guys term "cheap girls" are actually not that cheap but with ulterior motives....

Be careful of whom you have intercourse, it could cost you more than sweat n cum. ...

Leave them.... They think the babes are doing father Christmas for free. Tomorrow they will look for their poor old aunty/uncle to tag a witch or abandon their kids/wives after prophet has told them that the child is responsible for their bad luck. Some even end up killing their parents forgetting that they sold their destinies for 5 mins pleasure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 27, 2017
Gals are dumb i swear. Me and my guy have shared 3 babes. We all fuked. 4 of us. Smh for gals o. Person go just add u online, give u lie. Nxt 2 days ur in der house riding dik
Re: "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady by Threebear(m): 12:52am On Nov 27, 2017
Anything that is free in life is worthless.
Either the girl has disease she's sharing or she's using their destinies to do something.
No one is that stupid or cheap.
Marine spirits are all over the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Nkechi Sunday Blessing Is Really Slay Mama- She Is Bad Ass / TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] / Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.