Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate (26106 Views)

"Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate / Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by Ofemmanu1: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
bloodkiller:
to midolian and all that Tinubu's goons that are waiting for saraki to go down una go wait tire because if you guys can hypocritically shield Buhari the useless gworo chewing terrorist from his certificate saga when it's obvious that he has none but want saraki to resign for a mere allegations hmmmm na till 2019 ooo una go wait because lady karma no dey sleep nor slumber.
ngeneukwenu take note

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha Insha'Allah amin
hahahaha! Zombies don suffer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by Frankiss44(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
The National Judicial Council,should look into this Judge as I think he has been compromised.

Did the Senator just use the word Vindicated and the Senate in the same sentence?

As reportedly clarified plenty of times ,the Senate is not on trial,but some very adventurous people keep trying to make it seem so.

I have a proposition to the Senate.

Give us Saraki and that Ekwe whatever his name is,and we will leave the Senate alone.

Deal?

Ignorance is bliss

1 Like

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by EzeNri(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
Beeman1:
Thunder fire dis useless Aliyu sabi there. make I find him constituency,mobilise some boys go give am massive beating. Here in north,we don't support criminals like some people from other side.
I guess Boko Haram are saints. Ediots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by Xano(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Interesting, though not surprised of your post. When a Judge's rule is not what 'you' want, you think he is compromised.
Good reasoning is important.

HungerBAD:
The National Judicial Council,should look into this Judge as I think he has been compromised.

Did the Senator just use the word Vindicated and the Senate in the same sentence?

As reportedly clarified plenty of times ,the Senate is not on trial,but some very adventurous people keep trying to make it seem so.

I have a proposition to the Senate.

Give us Saraki and that Ekwe whatever his name is,and we will leave the Senate alone.

Deal?

Your post has disgust and anger written all over it. Your post(choice of words), among others shows a petty immature individual who amongst others, cannot handle an incident not in your favour; more like a tyrant.
Maturity is important.
Ratello:
This revelation will only compound Saraki's (the noble rogue) case and even make the executive to go brutal on him. If this is not madness of the deepest dye what else can we call it. If Salisu Buhari, Evans Enwerem, Chuba Okadigbo, Patricia Etteh can kiss the National Assembly good bye despite committing lesser crimes than this worthless fetish Saraki......so what is this miserable judge judging? I can bet anything that Buhari may be forced to go for the jugular of this desperate spoilt brat in the coming weeks.

1 Like

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by malachytochukwu(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
To me Buhari has no moral backing to pick Saraki up, he is yet to clear his own name on the certificate saga. This is a case of pot calling kettle black grin grin
Ratello:
This revelation will only compound Saraki's (the noble rogue) case and even make the executive to go brutal on him. If this is not madness of the deepest dye what else can we call it. If Salisu Buhari, Evans Enwerem, Chuba Okadigbo, Patricia Etteh can kiss the National Assembly good bye despite committing lesser crimes than this worthless fetish Saraki......so what is this miserable judge judging? I can bet anything that Buhari may be forced to go for the jugular of this desperate spoilt brat in the coming weeks.

1 Like

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by maxwell767(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
For me, my opinion for this clueless government is for the to release that NNAMDI KALU...

Ever since that man is being held.... Nigeria is turning upside down

Let him be released abeg.... Make him carry his bad luck comot for naija......

Place him on exile......

Pls don't quote me wrong..... If u recall ever since he was arrested things is getting abnormal

From kidnappings, killings, protest, millitancy, political commotion, criminals/rubbery,rituals, cultists, hardship,
Fuel scarcity/ hiking, unemployment/massive sack etc....

Abeg make that albino leave us abeg make we know where our problem dy come from
Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
brainpower:
I think it will be in the interest of Nigeria for Saraki to remain there or someone that isn't loyal to Buhari or worships him to take over. We need to keep the executive on their toes.
But you partisan lots here won't see this. You are all insulting each other because of rice or just plain pride of not being called names.
The national assembly is too big for the executive to control.

It's rice my brother, and yes the 5k being expected.
It's a shame these here would be leading you and I one day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies / Soku And Kula Oil: Wike And Dickson In Cold War / Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.