Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies (26085 Views)

Photos Of Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Bombardment In Sambisa Forest / Hunters Kill Boko Haram Commanders In Adamawa State(photos) / Boko Haram Commanders Chatting & Smiling In Court In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by lifezone247(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2017
Two Boko Haram commanders and deputies to Abubakar Shekau, a factional leader of the terrorist’s group, were killed in successful military operations at Alafa in Borno on Sallah day.

Army spokesman, Brig.-Gen Sani Usman, in a statement, said that Shekau deputies that were killed in the onslaught included Afdu Kawuri and Abubakar Banishek.

“This is in addition to Ba’Abba Ibrahim and two other Boko Haram commanders that died after sustaining injuries during their last ambush at Magumeri Local Government Area of Borno,” he added.

Five other key leaders of the group and close associates of Shekau were neutralised in a joint bombardment in August.
Usman described Shekau’s latest video in which he taunted the army as an act of desperation and lies by remnants of the insurgents to instil unnecessary fear in law abiding citizens.

In the video, the group denied the killing of its five key commanders and claimed it had wonderful Sallah celebration in the Sambisa forest.

“We wish to challenge the so-called terrorist leader to produce the five key commanders earlier killed or the video of those Ameers he claimed not dead and are still with him.

“It is also instructive to note that Shekau is scared and rattled by the 40-day ultimatum issued by the Chief of Army Staff to Operation LAFIYA DOLE to fish him out,’’ Usman said.

http://punchng.com/army-kills-boko-haram-commanders-shekaus-deputies/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by eezeribe(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2017
Another episode from the series of unending propaganda orchestrated by APC...

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by malware: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2017
I once suggested that since these bastards converge at an unknown point to celebrate Sallah annually, the military should try and locate that particular place and bomb them aerially.... lo and behold..... what we have in Maiduguri now is Jubilation as scores of terrorists were killed using the same plan..... May be the military adopted my plan. Now I know I can make a good GENERAL grin

36 Likes

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by eezeribe(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2017
lalasticlala,Mynd44
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by omenkaLives(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2017
The repugnant Urine Drinkers are on their way like.. cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by malware: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2017
eezeribe:
Another episode from the series of unending propaganda orchestrated by APC...

it isnt a lie

5 Likes

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2017
Stories..

“It is also instructive to note that Shekau is scared and rattled by the 40-day ultimatum issued by the Chief of Army Staff to Operation LAFIYA DOLE to fish him out,’’ Usman said.

- We see grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by vedaxcool(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2017
Waiting for BH supporters to deny the death of their fallen brethren. ...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by expensiveguyman(m): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2017
Mtcheeeew! If Nigeria army has been killing Boko haram as documented they would hv wipe them out by now.

16 Likes

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by pedrilo: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
come and tell us wen u kill shekau abeg.
go away with ur lies

7 Likes

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by brainpulse: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
angryKanu is the next terrorists on the line

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by maklelemakukula(m): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
we don hear grin
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by midehi2(f): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by fernandez1(m): 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
He don tey no be today

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by AFONJACOW(m): 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
pedrilo:
come and tell us wen u kill shekau abeg. go away with ur lies
Buhari is a cow

2 Likes

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by pedrilo: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is another lie from this army and administration.
Always feeding us with lies.
I expect to see this very two commanders hale and hearty threatening us via youtube videos anytime soon.
Wicked lies from our army and govt.

10 Likes

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by AFONJACOW(m): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
pedrilo:
come and tell us wen u kill shekau abeg. go away with ur lies
Buhari is a cow
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by epospiky(m): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
Where is the body? I'm just see a bunch of soldiers helping people alight from a truck
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by maklelemakukula(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
malware:
I once suggested that since these bastards converge at an unknown point to celebrate Sallah annually, the military should try and locate that particular place and bomb them aerially.... and alas..... what we have in Maiduguri now is Jubilation as scores of terrorists were killed using the same plan..... May be the military adopted my plan. Now I know I can make a good GENERAL grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by Royalfurnitures: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
Don"t stop at killing his deputies only,kill the main man,Shekau.

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by davillian(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
We're re the bodies of those commanders the army claimed to have killed.
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by sotall(m): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kudos to the NA.

Enough of killing Shekau's commanders

Kill shekau and boko Haram is defeated
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by bedspread: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Well done sirs.....
@ least it's not shekau dt is killed for the 7th time

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
Shekau has more than a thousand deputies. Almost every hoodlum with at least 12 armed,hungry men under him is a commander and deputy of Shekau's. So,you kill these ones,more will pop up to continue their nonsense. I think it is time to target their sponsors,informants and sponsors. That is how to win the war. Not this.

8 Likes

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by wisestfool1759(m): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
hmmmmmmm.. super story

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by lightblazingnow(m): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
After shekau finish boasting
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by shalaeteh: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
Congratulations to the military
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by pedrilo: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
epospiky:
Where is the body? I'm just see a bunch of soldiers helping people alight from a truck
wat were u expecting to see?
nor be NA and APC wey we know?
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by OmoAregbesola: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
Boko haram now know d diff btw PDP and APC govt.
APC no get time 4 radarada. I beg d iPod terrorists under sheikh KANU. to take. note so nobody go scream genocide 4here.

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by discman2k2(m): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
ARE U SURE D GOVT IS INTERESTED IN WINNING D WAR AGAINST BH?!
mansakhalifa:
Shekau has more than a thousand deputies. Almost every hoodlum with at least 12 armed,hungry men under him is a commander and deputy of Shekau's. So,you kill these ones,more will pop up to continue their nonsense. I think it is time to target their sponsors,informants and sponsors. That is how to win the war. Not this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo / PDP's 59th Birthday Message To Jonathan (photos) / Shattered Bodies Of Two Suicide Bombers In Jiddari, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.