Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) (28515 Views)

Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) / Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) / 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by jeje123(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2016
Human right activities should do something about this.

1 Like

Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by eleko1: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2016
sad if that thief want to reach 90 yrs old, he beta rebuild a new house for the old man,
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by crown247(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2016
Even if no one fights for him God will surely fight for him, this is wickedness of the highest other. if the Gov. does not want such thatched house to be seen near his, he would ve built a better one immediately the thatched house was demolished. may God help the poor voters

1 Like

Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by naijanaso: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2016
Let's just believe that the governor wants the man to move into the mansion. I don't want to believe that this is true...If it is true, then it is just a matter of the old man lay a curse on the governor and the rest will be history.
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by AlanSugar(m): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2016
saintkeppy:
I guess a temporary arrangement will be made for the Grandpa to relax. Gov.Udom Can't do this to his fellow countryman. #FACT. All this reports just to tarnish his personality won't work. And this shitty topic will make front page.

In as much as you appear to have a point, don't you think this is medicine after death? Don't you think the temporary arrangement should've been made before the demolition and this news which you refer to as "shitty" can do a lot of shitty damage to Udom's reign? Absolutely degrading and embarrassing!

1 Like

Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by Rasque1759(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2016
the power of money and government against just one poor man.....this is very bad....you cannot even help him build a well polished house and some cash....may god be with you..old man..he will forever be your strength....
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by kooto(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2016
ZUBY77:
This is bad.
Where is Falana and his likes, this is the type of issues they should be tackling. They should be protecting the unprotected in the society, not dinning with the rogue politicians all the time.

whatever Falana & his likes are doing for the oppressed they do it for free, ( they have choice to take it up or not).
I pray they do come to the aid of this elderly man.
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by babyhrt(m): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2016
ZUBY77:
This is bad.
Where is Falana and his likes, this is the type of issues they should be tackling. They should be protecting the unprotected in the society, not dinning with the rogue politicians all the time.

Did you just mention Falana, he is busy defending Buhari's certificate case and fighting hard to be the governor of Ekiti.

3 Likes

Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by tonio2wo: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2016
saintkeppy:
I guess a temporary arrangement will be made for the Grandpa to relax. Gov.Udom Can't do this to his fellow countryman. #FACT. All this reports just to tarnish his personality won't work. And this shitty topic will make front page.
Who then gave the orders to demolish it?
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by j6ix(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2016
It's a pity. But God dey shaa. The man should look onto God
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by amaechi1: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2016
One would love to see the Gov provide an alternative, if he thinks the mud house is not befitting for his current status. Just a reminder that the Governor father once lived in mud house. Vanity upon vanity all is vanity.
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by javispj(m): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2016
angry
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by AlanSugar(m): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2016
Abagworo:
Udom might have plans to rebuild a better house for the 90 year old man. Maybe he considers it kind of eyesore within the vicinity of his mansion.

Udom should've been quicker with the plans for a rebuilding of a better abode for the old man than to quickly demolish his structure before thinking such. Does anyone wonder what will happen to the old man while udom is thinking of a better apartment for him?

1 Like

Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by Elnino9(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2016
wow what a coincidence, i was at the Governor's Banquet Hall On Saturday For A Prayer Service With The Governor @awa In Onna Lg. But On The Destruction Of The Afforementioned House, I Think The Governor Will Compensate Him, Udom Is A Kind Hearted Man If U Get To Meet Him, But A Thatch Close To The Governor's Lodge Is An Eyesore,
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by MrMcJay(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:
The truth has to be said, the structure which was a shanty should not be that close to the Governor's private resident[center][/center] but the Governor should please look into the plight of the octogenarian

The governor should have thought of that before building as he met the man's house there. He should help the old man ASAP. If that man dies of old age now, everyone would blame Udom. An hotel accommodation for 90 days is not bad pending when the place is rebuilt.
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by 9ja4show: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2016
Elnino9:
wow what a coincidence, i was at the Governor's Banquet Hall On Saturday For A Prayer Service With The Governor @awa In Onna Lg. But On The Destruction Of The Afforementioned House, I Think The Governor Will Compensate Him, Udom Is A Kind Hearted Man If U Get To Meet Him, But A Thatch Close To The Governor's Lodge Is An Eyesore,

Someone's shelter that's what you call eyesore , your face me I face you is an eyesore to people living in flats. .****
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by cornel994(m): 10:08am On Jul 04, 2016
BTW d oldman jst hammered rili hard
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by higherpower: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2016
ZUBY77:
This is bad.

What about u! Must it always be Falana and others? As if they have two heads. Metcheeeeeeew Hypocrite
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by IamPatriotic(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2016
MrMcJay:

The governor should have thought of that before building as he met the man's house there. He should help the old man ASAP. If that man dies of old age now, everyone would blame Udom. An hotel accommodation for 90 days is not bad pending when the place is rebuilt.

You are right, but the old man's house ( i won't call it shanty) is not enough to stop the Governor from building on the land, did you think about the security risk of having a shanty too close to the Governor's resident?
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by higherpower: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:
The truth has to be said, the structure which was a shanty should not be that close to the Governor's private resident[center][/center] but the Governor should please look into the plight of the octogenarian

with al fairness! u reason from the anus.

1 Like

Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by ZUBY77(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2016
higherpower:

What about u! Must it always be Falana and others? As if they have two heads. Metcheeeeeeew Hypocrite

Do not quote my posts againuntil you finish primary school.

1 Like

Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2016
saintkeppy:

Just listen to yourself.

Will you say this if the old man was ur grandfather ?
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by higherpower: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2016
crown247:
Even if no one fights for him God will surely fight for him, this is wickedness of the highest other. if the Gov. does not want such thatched house to be seen near his, he would ve built a better one immediately the thatched house was demolished. may God help the poor voters

U have spoken well. U should also know that the poor and d rich were created so they can stay together ans help themselves. On no account should one decides what a house the other should live. If the story is true then God will fight, nature will fight. Brotherhood will fight back.
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by Wolexdey(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:

This statement is unbelievable .
Very strange I must say
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by higherpower: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2016
ZUBY77:

Do not quote my posts againuntil you finish primary school.
So shameful, Falana this! Gani that. Somthing u too can also do. At the end, what will u be remember for?
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by Arewa12: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2016
rich rule over d poor.
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by chigoizie7(m): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2016
Udom is so Damn mean.

Apart from the demolitions.

How does he wake up in that mansion to see that his old neighbour still lives in such a old mud house?
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by higherpower: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=IamPatriotic post=47190602]

You are right, but the old man's house ( i won't call it shanty) is not enough to stop the Governor from building on the land, did you think about the security risk of having a shanty too close to the Governor's resident?

God may even leave the Governor n punish some people because of their sycophant comments. Wish unto others what u so desire people wish unto u.
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by atirolu(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2016
saintkeppy:

Gov. Udom beneficiary well done
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by MalcoImX: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2016
They don't want the old man and his shanty building near them. Even if it's that, you begin to wonder what happens to some people's thinking faculty. If you think he's not fit to be near you because of the rickety building, why not upgrade it for him. And if you don't want him near you, why not build a more conducive one for him somewhere. Or is it that you can't part with a little money? Are you that stingy?
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by IamPatriotic(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2016
Wolexdey:

This statement is unbelievable .
Very strange I must say

I'm only looking at the security angle of the house which criminals could hide and harm the Governor or any member of his family, remember the house could be rebuilt else where, but God forbid if evil is carried out from the unsafe house against the Governor and it cost him his life, what happens next?
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by Beadex1(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2016
I and my team carried out the soil investigation of the said Udom house early last year we had a lot of mud houses around there but do u know what all those house wer demolition and new ones with modern facilities wer built at De back of the Udom house. Where Is this silly propaganda coming out from ........ Taking a radius of 360 around Udom huz no mud houses were available as of last year June..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki / Bukola Saraki Releases A Press Statement After Tweets Went Wrong / Senator Melaye Lambastes Hameed Ali For Not Coming Down To Receive Committee

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.