Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) (28514 Views)

Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) / Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) / 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by Beadex1(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2016
I and my team carried out the soil investigation of the said Udom house early last year we had a lot of mud houses around there but do u know what all those house wer demolition and new ones with modern facilities wer built at De back of the Udom house. Where Is this silly propaganda coming out from ........ Taking a radius of 360 around Udom huz no mud houses were available as of last year June..
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by Wolexdey(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:

I'm only looking at the security angle of the house which criminals could hide and harm the Governor or any member of his family, remember the house could be rebuilt else where, but God forbid if evil is carried out from the unsafe house against the Governor and it cost him his life, what happens next?

Thanks! I understand your point but sincerely the governor ought to have taken permission from the old man before the demolition. Also, consider the fact that the Old man is homeless at present. That trauma alone is not so easy to accept.

That shows you the kind of people we have in sensitive positions. Most of them think with their Anus.

1 Like

Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by MalcoImX: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2016
babyhrt:

Did you just mention Falana, he is busy defending Buhari's certificate case and fighting hard to be the governor of Ekiti.

Pls don't derail. This is an impeachable offence. He should be impeached for attempted murder.
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by MalcoImX: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:

You are right, but the old man's house ( i won't call it shanty) is not enough to stop the Governor from building on the land, did you think about the security risk of having a shanty too close to the Governor's resident?

IamPatriotic, you must withdraw this statement. This statement will impede your progress on earth and bring you closer to God's anger. Pls withdraw it.

1 Like

Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by luswitz(f): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2016
People have conscience really! What a world we leaving in. At least he should have rehabilitated the man for christ sack! Every one can't be rich or be able to build expensive mansion na! Ha ba! This is inhumane. cry
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by MrMcJay(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:

You are right, but the old man's house ( i won't call it shanty) is not enough to stop the Governor from building on the land, did you think about the security risk of having a shanty too close to the Governor's resident?

The Governor came close to the shanty, the shanty did not come close to the Governor. The Governor should have made provisions for resettling those in the shanties. By the way, it's Udom's private house and not an official structure.

1 Like

Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by Missyetty(f): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2016
This is the highest height of wickedness, I feel like crying for the old papa....They better do something fast
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by luswitz(f): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2016
SHAME ON YOU GOV UDOM! SHAME ON YOU! cry
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by MCeeShort(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2016
This is a shame! Now it is a crime to be poor. A 90yr old man for crying out loud! Don't they have conscience? May God punish them in tenfold. Amen.
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by IamPatriotic(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2016
MalcoImX:
IamPatriotic, you must withdraw this statement. This statement will impede your progress on earth and bring you closer to God's anger. Pls withdraw it.

why the threat na you be God?
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by IamPatriotic(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2016
MalcoImX:
Pls don't derail. This is an impeachable offence. He should be impeached for attempted murder.

see idiot, he doesn't want the thread derailed because they mention Buhari....bigoted tribal jingoist.
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by Ranchhoddas: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2016
saintkeppy:
I guess a temporary arrangement will be made for the Grandpa to relax. Gov.Udom Can't do this to his fellow countryman. #FACT. All this reports just to tarnish his personality won't work. And this shitty topic will make front page.
You wan show say you be mumu now abi?
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by Gkemz: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Instead of setting up a new building for him, he demolished the old one the old man managed to build. Udom is inviting a generation curse upon his family. In my local adage, Oke amana uma ata akpa dibia, dibia amakwana uma abu oke onu.
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by MalcoImX: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:

why the threat na you be God?
Look at it from the angle of love.
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by Obere4u: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2016
Beadex1:
I and my team carried out the soil investigation of the said Udom house early last year we had a lot of mud houses around there but do u know what all those house wer demolition and new ones with modern facilities wer built at De back of the Udom house. Where Is this silly propaganda coming out from ........ Taking a radius of 360 around Udom huz no mud houses were available as of last year June..

Mister, if you can't back up your investigation with a pictorial prove, forever be silent on this issue......
Most of These politicians are very very wicked...
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by MalcoImX: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:

see idiot, he doesn't want the thread derailed because they mention Buhari....bigoted tribal jingoist.
I won't say what you just said should Buhari demolish an old man's house.
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by IamPatriotic(m): 11:12am On Jul 04, 2016
MalcoImX:
I won't say what you just said should Buhari demolish an old man's house.
Buhari is doing worse things par minutes, so what do you have to say? stop looking at everything with this APC vs PDP lens.
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by MalcoImX: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:

Buhari is doing worse things par minutes, so what do you have to say? stop looking at everything with this APC vs PDP lens.
This is Udom's inhumanity to man - an old one at that. It's not about the personality per se, but a condemnable act, whoever does it.
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by jackie35(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2016
dainformant:
A 90 year old man has been engulfed in sadness and languish after his mud house was destroyed by a caterpillar reportedly supervised by soldiers in , the country-home of Akwa Ibom governor Udom Emmanuel.

The details surrounding the bulldozing of the thatched house which is very close to the governor's residence -is still sketchy but according to reports by the Guide citizen, the aged man who has been crying over the loss of his house is now squatting on the veranda of one of the churches in Awa iman in Onna Local Government.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/old-man-laments-after-his-house-close.html

Well, probably he wants to rebuild it for the old man, but if otherwise.............we are praying to get old before we answer God's call.
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by cardoctor(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2016
Its obvious the old man and his dog dont fit into the picture in the background. I hope he gets compensated, if not...
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by steinalb(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2016
Even his dog was left outside.

People tend to forget that when dogs swear for somebody, only God will save the person in question.

god of dogs no be for here...

I am trying very hard not to believe this story. Wickedness is yet to get to this level please
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by PhilemonObende: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2016
This country is just so annoying and full of wicked and heartless people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by ayarandy10: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
WHO IS MANAGING UDOM'S IMAGE? WHAT ABOUT HIS MEDIA TEAM? THEY SEEM NOT TO BE ALIVE TO THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by ayarandy10: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]WHO IS MANAGING UDOM'S IMAGE? WHAT ABOUT HIS MEDIA TEAM? THEY SEEM NOT TO BE ALIVE TO THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by ayarandy10: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
[/color]WHO IS MANAGING UDOM'S IMAGE? WHAT ABOUT HIS MEDIA TEAM? THEY SEEM NOT TO BE ALIVE TO THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES[color=#990000]
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by seangy4konji: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
We have no love for each other especially rich to poor only few.

Let it rain a bit in my area and you will see mostly the rich house wives riding dirty in their jeeps splashing water n everybody without even looking back and you would be like are they blind

No they are not. They just want you to know that you are poor and hey can make you feel bad for ok reason.

All end 6ft below.
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by Richy4(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
What ever NL are saying on this thread will not make much sense.

He has a Facebook handle. if people can plead on the old man's behalf there,it might make a difference...
Maybe he does not even know what went down.. it could be the hand work of over sabi guys that did that...Checking his FB. he does not look like someone that can do that..
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by PhilemonObende: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
Beadex1:

Udom, is that you? grin grin
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
this is what akpabio will never ever do. Udom is supposed to rebuild d old papa's house nd not leaving him in d cold
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by themanderon: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:

I'm only looking at the security angle of the house which criminals could hide and harm the Governor or any member of his family, remember the house could be rebuilt else where, but God forbid if evil is carried out from the unsafe house against the Governor and it cost him his life, what happens next?

so I am to assume from your statement that the governors life is worth more than that of the old man abi?
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by IamPatriotic(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
themanderon:

so I am to assume from your statement that the governors life is worth more than that of the old man abi?

ordinarily, it shouldn't have, but in reality, it is, except you want to be insincere.
Re: 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) by themanderon: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:

ordinarily, it shouldn't have, but in reality, it is, except you want to be insincere.

hmmmm.... Animal farm comes to mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki / Bukola Saraki Releases A Press Statement After Tweets Went Wrong / Senator Melaye Lambastes Hameed Ali For Not Coming Down To Receive Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.