Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal (21653 Views)

Buhari Orders The Immediate Restoration Of Security Aides To Governor Obiano / Presidency Denies Ordering The Probe Of Emir Sanusi And Prof. Soludo / Ali Madaki Orders The Arrest Of Two Men For Criticizing Him On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by knightsTempler: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2016
4-years of probe while the masses can not have access to basic electricity. People are being laid off work. Why is the Government only functional at probe level. No single road is being constructed. Are they pocketing the budgetary allocations ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2016
Buhari is a cunning man....chai...
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by able20(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2016
Pavarottii:
Oga don't tell us all these stories, if u r probing, probe. Don't make it as if is the most important thing. We are tired of all these stories.

[size=25pt]PMB, People are suffering; Economy is on recession, what is ur solution? [/size]
EFCC re-embezzled the stollen money. The economy is on recession. Buhari is confused

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by Koreslee(m): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2016
Good move tho buh he should find something to do about this economy
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by win3k: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2016
Pavarottii:
Oga don't tell us all these stories, if u r probing, probe. Don't make it as if is the most important thing. We are tired of all these stories.

[size=25pt]PMB, People are suffering; Economy is on recession, what is ur solution? [/size]

Go and do your OWN probe and you will find out that the MAJORITY of Nigerians who are suffering have more wives and children THAN THEY SHOULD HAVE! It is those people and the unwanted family members that are suffering.

Most of problems in Nigeria are (CITIZEN) self-inflicted!
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by Izonpikin: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2016
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2016
it goes to show, the first saga was a hit.. and bought time of 1year and 2 months of ineffectiveness, so we need more time till 2018...

how have we faired economically from the first recovery?

lets see progress economically even if its would be made a series movie...
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by cardoctor(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2016
Buhari!!! People dey vex o. Pls do more with the economy. Hunger dey cry for our belle.
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by tolexy111: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2016
Am so loving this. I think RESTRUCTURING IS THE SOLUTION. He should IMPLEMENT the COMFAB REPORT
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by engrhorla(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2016
tolexy111:
people are hungry and am starting to loose hope in his government sef

I campaigned vehemently for Buhari

However, 3 months into his govt, I begin to doubt him

His performance or non-performance have confirmed by doubts

Which way now?
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by Achuwa1(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2016
which arms deal have they been probing all these while.
Let Apc led govt keep distracting & deceiving themselves,probably they think we dont know their tricks.
Zombies will come on here & help them promote this nonsense news when the economy is in a state of comotase as a result of Buhari ineffectiveness in governance.
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by kitan2015(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Nice move my Presido
God bless Nigeria
God bless Buhari
God Bless us/we

Wailer keep calm so far ur papa no chop inside arm deal money....
Y u won com kill una sef
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by tolexy111: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2016
engrhorla:

I campaigned vehemently for Buhari

However, 3 months into his govt, I begin to doubt him

His performance or non-performance have confirmed by doubts

Which way now?
check my signature above you. Thats the only solution
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by kitan2015(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2016
kitan2015:
Nice move my Presido
God bless Nigeria
God bless Buhari
God Bless us/we

Wailer keep calm so far ur papa no chop inside arms deal money....
Y u won com kill una sef
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by drnoel: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2016
Lol, looks like Obasanjo's waterloo just began.
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by Owliver(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2016
hakeem4:
shey na bullet and machine gun we go dey chop

Buhari shey ori e pe bayi?
we go use bullet powder soak garri. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by bams2999(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2016
good work mr prez
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by Realist2: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2016
Just watch out for the names of those who have been criticising this government. Their names will top the chart.
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by meltiplexer: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2016
let them vomit all our money that they have pack,awon omo ole jakujaku. Naijabet man say so
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2016
Love Machine:
This man is using arms deal to distract Nigerians,excluding zombies,from his ineptitude.
Besides,why is the dull president giving orders to efcc to make arrest?Is he efcc chairman?
Go read the EFCC Act as approved by the PDP led FG and dominated NASS between 1999 to 2015.
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2016
goodlifehyd:
And the ones taken to court are finding a way to run out of the court, hope when it all starts you all won't scream witch hunting??
Ask people on this forum, Barcanista don't shout witchunt...
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by lordkhalifa(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2016
modelmike7:
Nice one My Presido!
when are they going to bring buruntai in for questioning concerning dubai property
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by hmuhammad(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2016
Leopard2A7:
I think Buhari is a foolish president.

What has happened to governance?

what is it with all these probes here and there?

These people are fighting back and the way it is going this government might go down as the worst in the history of this country; I don't think Nigerians ever had it this bad.

Left for me, Buhari should reign in the EFCC, stop all these probes, then go behind quietly to negotiate with these people to bring some of what they have so that everyone will be happy to join hands to move this country forward.

There are many issues that require the kind of attention Buhari is giving to corruption in this country:

1. Fulani herdsmen goung about raping women, killing Nigerians in droves and sacking communities especially in the MB & south.

2. Power supply is almost dead.

3. Unemployment has reached alarming proportions.

4. SMEs are closing shop throwing more Nigerians into the already saturated labour market.

5. Inflation has reached a point where Nigerians now steal pot of amala & ewedu to feed and survive.

6. Ritual killing/kidnapping has reached monumental proportions.

7. Nigerians are no longer safe as can be seen recently when militants invaed Ikorodu twice and kill several persons. Policemen sent there to check the militants only went to start collecting N100 from each Okada.

8. Agriculture that was doing so well before this herdsman became president is nothing to write home about today.

Which way Mr Buhari??

I don't know if Buhari is a curse to Nigeria.

Shame to every Southerner that worked to bring this man back to power. embarassed

ethnic bigot

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2016
Buhari, face ur work & live corruption war for efcc!...the common man is FED-UP with ur nonchalance!!..this is not d change u promised!!!
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by folks4luv(f): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=win3k post=47191828]

Go and do your OWN probe and you will find out that the MAJORITY of Nigerians who are suffering have more wives and children THAN THEY SHOULD HAVE! It is those people and the unwanted family members that are suffering.

[/quot
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by folks4luv(f): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2016
win3k:

and how do u know this? by sitting at a corner in your room? support a side, but do so intelligently, don't make a fallacy and think u have a point.
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by mailmitch(m): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2016
tolexy111:
my first thought

It is nw we will see d real face of Buhari. So because dey mention anybdy name nw tht person is automatically guilty abi? Its a shame tht d so called EFCC boa is a lawyer nd nt to mention d attorney general to wnt to by pass d law nd tenats of following d rule of Law. Hmmm, I wonder wht ths govt is up to. And d judicary had bettr sit up nd revoke any slight disobedience of court by d Executive and its agencies. lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by Adminisher: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2016
Abeymills:
D next is final show down Nigeria will burn watch n c we are tired of dis noice about arms deal enough is enough as if it's d money u recover dat is wat will make Nigeria economy back yeye govt

Buhari will burn them all to dust. Get was NOT the one who destroyed the economy . He is NOT the one bombing economic assets of NigerIa. There is a sword of damocles hanging over enemies of Nigeria and Buhari only needs this "Nigeria will burn" attitude so that people's punishment will be full.
Believe me 2016 is the year of PUNISHMENT.

When people have broken their heads on the rock of needless resistance to the anti corruption war and they are looking at their destruction in the face then they will get wise in their hunger and realise that corruption of any kind should not be permitted in any human system
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by goodlifehyd(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Ask people on this forum, Barcanista don't shout witchunt...
Great
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by slimfit1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ok now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR / Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate / Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram, ISWAP Collaborators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.