Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal (21652 Views)

Buhari Orders The Immediate Restoration Of Security Aides To Governor Obiano / Presidency Denies Ordering The Probe Of Emir Sanusi And Prof. Soludo / Ali Madaki Orders The Arrest Of Two Men For Criticizing Him On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by dragunov: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Love Machine:
This man is using arms deal to distract Nigerians,excluding zombies,from his ineptitude.
Besides,why is the dull president giving orders to efcc to make arrest?Is he efcc chairman?
Can you listen to yourself?
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by win3k: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
folks4luv:

and how do u know this? by sitting at a corner in your room? support a side, but do so intelligently, don't make a fallacy and think u have a point.

I know because I have been dealing with monkey brain mumu people (like you) for a long time.
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by DobleO7: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
vecman22:
thunder fire GEJ and his supporters..

Do you believe in God, if not too bad, if you do then know that certain things you recklessly say can return in like measure or more to STRIKE you.
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by davibid: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
grin

Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by hannyjay(f): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
tolexy111:
people are hungry and am starting to loose hope in his government sef
continue sitting ur lazy ass waitin for buhari to come and feed u
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by habsydiamond(m): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Weldone presido. Its high time we start jailing these corrupt set of people.
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by bejeria101(m): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
Na probe dem take swear for you?
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by vecman22(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
DobleO7:

Do you believe in God, if not too bad, if you do then know that certain things you recklessly say can return in like measure or more to STRIKE you.

and d things you and your likes recklessly say abt d PMB will not return in like measure or more to strike you..
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by RELEASEUS: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Let them go to court
So this is the 3rd report as the post reports, what is\are the result or outcome from the 1st and 2nd reports? no conviction yet on either, does this mean for the next 3 years all PMB will have achieved is to temporarily lock up all perceived opponents who has not decanted to the APC? Because it's obvious nothing is coming out from these hullabaloo of a probe cum arrests.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by NaWetinDey(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
Good move.

btw

Who is to be probed for:

no electricity
fulani herdsmen unchecked attacks
militants' continuous bombing of our resourse supply
petrol hiked price
kerosene selling as gold
lack of jobs
massive sack of workers
no electricity
phcn' charging for electricity not supplied

I think that everyone knows that it's corruption which has kept Nigeria without electricity, when will the presidency give the efcc. the "go ahead" to probe corruption in nepa/phcn? To me, that will unmask a greater deal of corruption, those behind it and their real intentions. It will suddenly restore power supply. Above all, e go sweet the belle of Nigerians.
What do you think?
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by folks4luv(f): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
win3k:

I know because I have been dealing with monkey brain mumu people (like you) for a long time.
lol! I knew u are gonna throw insult, that's ur kinda person. but around here, have seen people with 3 kids suffering, have seen people with less than 2 kids unable to feed, however, having too many kids makes the situation worse for some, but not all. see now? that's more civil.
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by win3k: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
folks4luv:

lol! I knew u are gonna throw insult, that's ur kinda person. but around here, have seen people with 3 kids suffering, have seen people with less than 2 kids unable to feed, however, having too many kids makes the situation worse for some, but not all. see now? that's more civil.

if you are not a monkey I will not do it.
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by folks4luv(f): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
win3k:

if you are not a monkey I will not do it.
lol! it kinda takes a monkey to understand the language don't u think? the thing now is, who is the better monkey? lmao
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pavarottii:
Oga don't tell us all these stories, if u r probing, probe. Don't make it as if is the most important thing. We are tired of all these stories.

[size=25pt]PMB, People are suffering; Economy is on recession, what is ur solution? [/size]

Let's probe the economy undecided
Re: Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal by tysa(m): 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
ask the elders around you
Love Machine:
This man is using arms deal to distract Nigerians,excluding zombies,from his ineptitude.
Besides,why is the dull president giving orders to efcc to make arrest?Is he efcc chairman?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR / FG Set To Generate Electricity From Uranium / Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.