Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay (56773 Views)

Prophet Samuel Kayode Abiara To Remarry At 75 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by yomz1e(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2016
The bible says heaven rejoices when a soul is saved! Not when it comes to most Nigerian Churches, am sure its great lamentation!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2016
He's a smart guy, his follows are the third most gullible people in Nigeria's church business.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by drss(m): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2016
Hugo70:
If a man of god people lookup-to encourages divorce and masturbations, I wonder if ur call is from God. What makes him think dat this second marriage will not clash too.
show us d link were pastor chris encourage mastubation
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by annice2014: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2016
Gkemz:
Your report is full of criticism, sentiments and hatred for the man of God. Is he not a human being? Is it not better for him to remarry so as to avoid temptation? Let's not forget that he never wanted it this way. Nobody divorces his/her partner just because he/she loves to do so. Otherwise wouldn't have married her.
God hate divorce, so a child of God that is heavenly minded should not even think of it. I don't believe that marriage can't be saved if pride is set aside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by oluwafemim(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2016
Bwoodlt:
...let him who's without sin cast the first stone...

So damn easy to pass blame and revert to name calling, who knows what this man had to endure... And according to the Bible, not a single human is beyond temptations/trials/tribulations regardless of your status or faith in Christ!

They say you can drag a horse to the stream, but can't force him to drink!

May the mercy of the Lord dwell on us continually! Amen!

P.S - I don't know this man neither am I a Christ Embassy member.
God is not stupid my friend, He is not so think about that by bible verse you just quoted, thanks.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Agimor(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2016
Churches these days has become business entity and a family affairs. To the extent of registering with the cooperate affairs commission. Judgement will definitely start from the church.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Okijajuju1(m): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2016
Bwoodlt:
...let him who's without sin cast the first stone...

So damn easy to pass blame and revert to name calling, who knows what this man had to endure... And according to the Bible, not a single human is beyond temptations/trials/tribulations regardless of your status or faith in Christ!

They say you can drag a horse to the stream, but can't force him to drink!

May the mercy of the Lord dwell on us continually! Amen!

P.S - I don't know this man neither am I a Christ Embassy member.

Divorce is a Sin..

#Nuff Said.

#theGodsAreWise...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by oluwafemim(m): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2016
cogbuagu:
If he can't do what he preache then he is not a TRUE man of God!

angry
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Okijajuju1(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2016
Agimor:
Churches these days has become business entity and a family affairs. To the extent of registering with the cooperate affairs commission. Judgement will definitely start from the church.

All Businesses, Companies and Organizations must be registered with the CAC..

Any Church without a CAC registration is illegal.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by vislabraye(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2016
The story ehn... . What I don't understand is whether it was Chris or his ex wife who refused to be reconciled.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by oluwafemim(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2016
VictorRomanov:
King James Version
Mt 19:9:

I beg help me tell them o. No man of God is bigger than the bible, that's why we should always check the word of God .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Enrichlee(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2016
symbianDON:

and what ways has he encouraged masturbation and divorce?
by categorically saying masturbation is not a sin and by divorcing and planning to remarry.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by sambiyi(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2016
goldmynetv:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/07/03/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-plans-to-take-new-bride/

This your post is a cook up news that doesn't exist. I am a pastor in this church and how come I didn't know about it.
See you better save your future and generation by lying, back bitting and criticism. You will not grow if you continue this act.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by mizzbouqui(f): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2016
Boeing777pilot:
The name oyakhilome sells newspapers
So one frustrated journalist sits somewhere are conjures articles from the figment of his imagination and gullible readers swallow it hook, line and sinker. The text of the write reveals the bitterness in the mind of the writer.
My point exactly

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by EROMS38(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2016
Hugo70:
If a man of god people lookup-to encourages divorce and masturbations, I wonder if ur call is from God. What makes him think dat this second marriage will not clash too.
Am tellin u bro grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by kulrunsman79(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2016
Most times I get confused whether if there is something with the name; Chris. One is Oyakhilome, the other is Okotie. Same with great followership, anointing, articulated and rooted in the bible verses, commands serious respect amongst followers,.....preach the gospel with untainted and error free styles.

Both are from old Bendel State. Have same firstnames and a surname with O. Divorced their first and original wives they started the ministry with due to some internal irreconcilable rancours. Remarrying and probably separating again. May God help our spiritual Fathers. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by lemolemo: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2016
Soji man of God.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Arewa12: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2016
hmmm. Phd
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by engrjacuzzi: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2016
the reason why many Christians go to church is because they can be entertained by the message but if you are a true Christian, the message should be to the hearing such that the world will get provoked just the same way Peter, Paul and others did.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by mizzbouqui(f): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2016
sambiyi:

This your post is a cook up news that doesn't exist. I am a pastor in this church and how come I didn't know about it.
See you better save your future and generation by lying, back bitting and criticism. You will not grow if you continue this act.
Thank you
Pls tell dem o, bad belle people, I love my man Of God so dearly and nothing in this world can change my love for him, words From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome made me who I am today, my life is so beautiful, I'm not surprised by their criticism tho because even Jesus Christ was criticized
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by no1madman(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2016
holluwai:
Man of god or god of man?

Son of man
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by no1madman(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2016
holluwai:
Man of god or god of man?

Son of man
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by yatty4emmanuel(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2016
less comment to make on this,but the end shall tell.please servant's of god,learn to emulate Christ. as it is written;1john2:15&16"love not the world nether the things that are in the world,for if any man love the world ,the love of the father is not in him" vs16:for all that is in the world,the lust of the flesh & the lust of the eyes & the pride of life,is not of the father,but of this world.this piece of quote will on the last day send most big or grate men of god like we call them to hell. may god help them.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by ClintonDal(m): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2016
Irrespective of the fact that I worship at Believers Loveworld, the speculations and media slandering has gone too far. Just take a look at how the writer described events he has no idea of or even witnessed. Even going as far as questioning if he is truly a Man of God.
Of course I am defending my MOG, cause he has taught me the word of God and it has always worked for me. You might not agree with me, I don't expect you too. Salvation is a personal race. I thank God I came in contact with him back in 2004 cause since then my life has never been the same.
I don't know what caused the split between them but the way the media is going about it is totally wrong. The writer just painted a totally negative picture, and for your info he was still wearing his wedding band as of yesterday's communion service.
Spreading spurious lies might drag traffic to your medium/ blog or news site but it's long term effect would not be so accomodating.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2016
Go ahead Pastor, I dey your back. When a wife makes herself unavailable, replacement becomes inevitable.

To me, he even wasted time. Everybody has begged that bleaching albino of his wife enough as if Chris can't exist without her. If I were him, I would have remarried long time.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by kingvilleshines: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2016
@op

whoever made this report is a joke and all of you commenting i would advice you dont talk about a man of God much more Pastor Chris that is a huge success. When Mirah and Aaron were talking about Moses the man of God go and read what happened to them so am advicing you for your own good never you talk about men of God the lord frowns at it big time....Rather go on your kneels in prayer and you be so blessed for doing that....

a word enough for the wise......

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2016
Hugo70:
There is nothing like a Personal God. Stop believing what the people who knew less than you penned down. The Universe is bigger than what vengeful deity can manufacture. We are in a simulation of advanced civilization. Not one being.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Agimor(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2016
Okijajuju1:

All Businesses, Companies and Organizations must be registered with the CAC..

Any Church without a CAC registration is illegal.
So why is the Anglican, Catholic and the Methodist not registered under the CAC?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Okijajuju1(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2016
Agimor:
So why is the Anglican, Catholic and the Methodist not registered under the CAC?

I never knew they weren't..

Are you certain of this?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by JAWBONE(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2016
princeofpeace22:
New generation churches angry Practicing Jesus PLC
I remain a Catholic till I die cool Amen
U better remain a CHRISTIAN till u die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by timay(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2016
VictorRomanov:
King James Version
Mt 19:9:

this poster has described d act dat pastor Chris is about to venture into, if it is true.
Not judging though
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by cardoctor(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2016
God help him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.