Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) (5512 Views)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by slimthugchimee(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2016
this is really funny a gay guy sent me a request in facebook we started chatting and then he told me he liked me, i wanted ti understand him better so i gave him my number, he called me and started talking nonsense about him likeing me and all that shit, he also chat me up in watsapp saying that he will come to awka and see and all...now he calls me nonstop talking shii..(pictures below

Now another guy in instagram who followed me and then i followed back, started his own problem(screenchat below)

my plan is to tell them that i want to visit them in lag that they should give me transport fare....and when they do, bam!!! that will be the end of me knowing them... what do you guys think

1st pictures that of the guy in instagram

the facebook and watsapp guy coming soon

Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by slimthugchimee(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2016
some screen shots, am the guy in green.......last pics...the moderfka just wont stop calling me

1 Like

Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by slimthugchimee(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2016
facebook chat loading.......
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by Samzack(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2016
u got my go ahead but b carefull

2 Likes

Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2016
from the chats... You're indulging him.....

He asked if you're Not into guys and Yo didn't even reply.. You're kinda Giving him the ''Go ahead'' to woo you....

A simple, ''No bro, I'm not into guys'' Should've done the trick. And if he still insists , rebuke him Or block his Ass.

this shouldn't even be An issue....undecided you're Just tryna Create A medium for more delusional homophobes to vent their frustrations on Gay people.. .Not cool bro!

17 Likes

Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by slimthugchimee(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2016
more coming...stay tuned....more coming

1 Share

Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 04, 2016
Bro, if you are not a thief, don't dupe.
Don't roll the dice unless you are in the game.
If you are not interested, cut all ties with honour!

7 Likes

Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by slimthugchimee(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
from the chats... You're indulging him.....

He asked if you're Not into guys and Yo didn't even reply.. You're kinda Giving him the ''Go ahead'' to wipe you....

A simple, ''No bro, I'm not into guys'' Should've done the trick. And if he still insists , You block his Ass.

this shouldn't even be An issue....undecided you're Just tryna Create A medium for more delusional homophobes to vent their frustrations on Gay people..

i hate gays, always did since i was small....i dont know why but i get wooed by them alot cause this is not the first time.....I just want to to drfraud them, make them hate their ass and then leave them heartbroken
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by Pheals(f): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2016
Many are mad but few are in Aro - imaging how can u be a Nigeria and be a gay as in with all what we are facing in this country na another man yansh dey sweeten some dude

. Awon were 100%
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by chigoizie7(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2016
Oga u no sabi anything, start by extortion (gifts) b4 demanding for transport money.

That is if u really wanna play this game, else, forget it, it's not worth it.
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by cruzita(f): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2016
do your mind but pray devil doesn't have another hidden agenda for u
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by slimthugchimee(m): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2016
chigoizie7:
Oga u no sabi anything, start by extortion (gifts) b4 demanding for transport money.

That is if u really wanna play this game, else, forget it, it's not worth it.
am already planning on doing so, just wanna make him a little jealous, that more niggas are after me, wanna make myself like a trophy to them.....so i can chop them well well
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by slimthugchimee(m): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2016
cruzita:
do your mind but pray devil doesn't have another hidden agenda for u
no...i try very much to be carefull with this....i dont plan on visiting them
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by babs01(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2016
U ar in Nigeria nt USA
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by slimthugchimee(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2016
babs01:
U ar in Nigeria nt USA
what do you mean??
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i hate gays, always did since i was small....i dont know why but i get wooed by them alot cause this is not the first time.....I just want to to drfraud them, make them hate their ass and then leave them heartbroken
And what benefits has hating on 'em done to your life? why do You even hate 'em?
defraud them?

Oh, Great! good luck anyways!

2 Likes

Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by iamdurent(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2016
slimthugchimee:

You must think gay men are dummies.

*sighs.

gudluck to u.

1 Like

Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by slimthugchimee(m): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
And what benefits has hating on 'em done to your life? why do You even hate 'em?
defraud them?

Oh, Great! good luck anyways!

wait wait.....soo why dont you like me...@ur signature and ur comment
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by chigoizie7(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2016
slimthugchimee:
am already planning on doing so, just wanna make him a little jealous, that more niggas are after me, wanna make myself like a trophy to them.....so i can chop them well well

U sure u ain't gay Níggar?

How come u know about them well?
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by 7Randall: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2016
There is absolutely no point defrauding him(them). Tell him(them) you are not gay. Simple!!. If they continue disturbing you, block them. By collecting gifts or money, you might be getting yourself into what you don't know. They'll feel you owe them when you collect anything from them. Wise up

1 Like

Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by slimthugchimee(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2016
iamdurent:

You must think gay men are dummies.

*sighs.

gudluck to u.
whatelse are they.....am gonna do it since i got nothing to loose
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by chigoizie7(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2016
7Randall:
There is absolutely no point defrauding him(them). Tell him(them) you are not gay. Simple!!. If they continue disturbing you, block them. By collecting gifts or money, you might be getting yourself into what you don't know. They'll feel you owe them when you collect anything from them. Wise up

That's called, submitting urself to be scammed without meeting any baba.

It's allowed, more like a babe extorting money from u,
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by iamdurent(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2016
slimthugchimee:
whatelse are they.....am gonna do it since i got nothing to loose
I Advice u look for a handwork. Shameless jobless mofo.

Just dont meet d gay guy dat would break ur slim body into pieces.
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by slimthugchimee(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2016
chigoizie7:

U sure u ain't gay Níggar?

How come u know about them well?
i never said i was gay......am just following instincts......the idiot called me today asking me if i had other crushes that i shouldnt reason them
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2016
slimthugchimee:
wait wait.....soo why dont you like me...@ur signature and ur comment
You're An Homophobe..

homophobes Are the worst... tongue
you can't just decide to hate on a human for no just reason. it's barbaric.

[
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by slimthugchimee(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2016
iamdurent:
I Advice u look for a handwork. Shameless jobless mofo.

Just dont meet d gay guy dat would break ur slim body into pieces.
useless gay asss modafking gay.......that is if i agree to let them touch me.
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by slimthugchimee(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2016
chigoizie7:

That's called, submitting urself to be scammed without meeting any baba.

It's allowed, more like a babe extorting money from u,
do you know the funniest part...the idiot wanted to sexchat with me, telling me to send him my nude pics.....i was pike wtf..things i tell girls
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by chigoizie7(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2016
slimthugchimee:
do you know the funniest part...the idiot wanted to sexchat with me, telling me to send him my nude pics.....i was pike wtf..things i tell girls

Just be careful, they can be diabolical.
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by iamdurent(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2016
slimthugchimee:
Get a life, dude.
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by slimthugchimee(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2016
iamdurent:
Get a life, dude.
gayass bitchh
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2016
Be fast abt it, they deserve worse and make sure they load you with enough cash. cheesy
Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by slimthugchimee(m): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2016
herbie27:
Be fast abt it, they deserve worse and make sure they load you with enough cash. cheesy
sure dear........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ / I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? / This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.