Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report (16934 Views)

How Deal For Maina’s Reinstatement, Withdrawal Of N2.5bn Suit Was Struck / Stella Oduah Denies Owning A House Of $1.2 Million In London / Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by bashydemy1: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sunnynwa:
However, describing the allegations as “totally false, baseless and at best the imagination of the publishers,” the ex-Minister said that “if the reports were true, I would have been arrested long before now, especially at a time when the EFCC is freezing accounts and going after opposition governors who enjoy same level of immunity as the president.”

The former minister, therefore, urged her supporters and the general public to ignore the reports, saying she had “made a mark in oil and gas and Agricultural businesses before joining politics.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/oduah-denies-stashing-n2-5bn-domestic-aides-account/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
This woman is a dull with the above statement.
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by erico2k2(m): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

The mentioning of the bolded parts tell me she's guilty as hell and that the accusations are most likely true.
I do not agree with you,the woman is in Nigeria if EFCC had such info she would be in detention now, look at the the ex petrolume minister they claimed to have intel in what happened today? case was struck off even without her attending, that just shows teh EFCC had no evidence whatso ever.Least we forgot, the EFCC had said nothing in this instance, its all SH reporters.
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by erico2k2(m): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
aresssa:

Accumulating money via legal means is not a big deal, but deceptively and crookedly opening up secrete bank accounts and hiding money in your maid's name means the money didn't come from legal means or sources.

She's free to deny and and deflect all day, but explaining why the account was opened in her maid's name and why billions was buried in it is really the major problem and criminal act here and definitely what she should be addressing and not the usual rubbish about witch hunting and all the other excuses these looters spew when caught pants down......
DO not forget this i nfo was from SH not from EFCC, so do not duel on what SH say, lets wait for teh EFCC
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by ChimaAdeoye: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
[size=17pt]Daura Security Service (DSS) will soon find another $100 billion dollars in the account of Oduah's boyfriend or IPOD.

Either way, some frivolous money will be found in some houseboy's or baby sitter's account and linked to perceived enemies of Buhari.

Yeye dey smell..
[/size]
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Bakass(m): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
VERY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN I AM IN LOVE WITH HER
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by JoNach: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
omoalayo:
Nigerians are facing a lot.. From price of petrol to price of basic commodities to dollar echange rate ..they are nt doing anything about it..instead they keep showing us news bout money found in pdp ex-ministers accounts..show Me...show Me a minister in Nigeria who does not have more than 2.5b in His/Her account APC or PDP..wait..wht do they want Us to believe gan..that this is wht is responsible for the way Nigeria is now..??.. But When they the 'so called looters' were there situations were nt this worse..now that they who don't steal are there why are things not getting better..??
Don't tell Me its the oil price..they re not paying subsidy afterall..
. U spoke like an elder bro... Pls Let God help us in dis country because this APC people will use news about looters to rule us for @ least 4 years .
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by seguntijan(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Richest black man in the world is a Nigerian, Richest black woman in Africa is a Nigerian, Finally the richest housemaid is also a Nigerian ! # 9jamakinghistory #
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by seguntijan(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Richest black man in the world is a Nigerian, Richest black woman in Africa is a Nigerian, Finally the richest housemaid is also a Nigerian ! # 9jamakinghistory #
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by aresssa: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
erico2k2:

DO not forget this i nfo was from SH not from EFCC, so do not duel on what SH say, lets wait for teh EFCC

I trust SR and I'll put my money on SR anytime, any day..
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by erico2k2(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
aresssa:

I trust SR and I'll put my money on SR anytime, any day..
ahahah same SR who said loads about the ex petroleum minister you on your own there Oooh angry
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by dumie(f): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
As always her 'thievery' is always legendary. grin

1 Like

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by aresssa: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
erico2k2:

ahahah same SR who said loads about the ex petroleum minister you on your own there Oooh angry

SR said a lot about Fayose, now we know a lot about Fayose and all the illegal billions lodged in his accounts, same for Obanikoro, Omisore, FFK and on and on.

erico2k2:

Wait for EFCC? EFCC have arrested and currently prosecuting nearly all the looters SR did expose on.

erico2k2:

With all the plenty evidence no Jail.does that not tell U the EFCC is a big joke?

EFCC is a big joke, but you said in the above quote of yours that we should wait for the same EFCC you labeled a joke before reaching any conclusions.

You sound very confused, conflicted and disingenuous.

erico2k2:

Lubish, she has no case to answer as there was no single evidence, all teh big headlines we heard where manufactured by you know who

You said we should wait for the ECC you called a big joke before jumping into conclusions, but you've done, your own investigation without the EFCC and arrived at your own logical conclusions that she's not guilty and has no case to answer?

You see how confused, contradictory, irrational and illogical you sound?
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
erico2k2:

I do not agree with you,the woman is in Nigeria if EFCC had such info she would be in detention now, look at the the ex petrolume minister they claimed to have intel in what happened today? case was struck off even without her attending, that just shows teh EFCC had no evidence whatso ever.Least we forgot, the EFCC had said nothing in this instance, its all SH reporters.
So you really think Diezani was not involved in defrauding Nigeria? What if I told you I "know" people that did nothing but fly to Nigeria at the time, submitted paperwork on newly registered companies, promised to give officials a cut, then got paid for nothing. No oil supplied,nothing, but Millions of Dollars in their accounts? What if I told you on at least a few occasions I was offered the same deals but I turned them down? Let me explain a couple of things to you: The powers that be know how ignorant Nigerians really are about issues like this. Most of it sound like fairy tales to yall because you don't believe a life outside of what they've made you guys accustomed to exists.

The problem being encountered here is that the crooks are extremely rich, law enforcement and Judges have been compromised, and the investigative agencies are poorly trained and mostly incompetent. But if you think Diezani and co are not guilty of the crimes they are accused of, you need to strike that off your chest. They are as guilty as the Devil. Nigeria made so many Millionaires ( in Dollars) during the GEJ Era than anytime in its history through crime and fleecing the Nation. I know firsthand.
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by erico2k2(m): 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
So you really think Diezani was not involved in defrauding Nigeria? What if I told you I "know" people that did nothing but fly to Nigeria at the time, submitted paperwork on newly registered companies, promised to give officials a cut, then got paid for nothing. No oil supplied,nothing, but Millions of Dollars in their accounts? What if I told you on at least a few occasions I was offered the same deals but I turned them down? Let me explain a couple of things to you: The powers that be know how ignorant Nigerians really are about issues like this. Most of it sound like fairy tales to yall because you don't believe a life outside of what they've made you guys accustomed to exists.

The problem being encountered here is that the crooks are extremely rich, law enforcement and Judges have been compromised, and the investigative agencies are poorly trained and mostly incompetent. But if you think Diezani and co are not guilty of the crimes they are accused of, you need to strike that off your chest. They are as guilty as the Devil. Nigeria made so many Millionaires ( in Dollars) during the GEJ Era than anytime in its history through crime and fleecing the Nation. I know firsthand.
I know, I get your point,but since this is selective justice they all have no moral ground to stand even teh number one citizen.
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by erico2k2(m): 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
aresssa:

SR said a lot about Fayose, now we know a lot about Fayose and all the illegal billions lodged in his accounts, same for Obanikoro, Omisore, FFK and on and on.

Wait for EFCC? EFCC have arrested and currently prosecuting nearly all the looters SR did expose on.

EFCC is a big joke, but you said in the above quote of yours that we should wait for the same EFCC you labeled a joke before reaching any conclusions.

You sound very confused, conflicted and disingenuous.

You said we should wait for the ECC you called a big joke before jumping into conclusions, but you've done, your own investigation without the EFCC and arrived at your own logical conclusions that she's not guilty and has no case to answer?

You see how confused, contradictory, irrational and illogical you sound?

I think you are the one who sound contradictory, you have copied three or more post from me said in totally different context to justify your half meaningful remark which on the balance of rationality is next to ZERO
Anyway guys will not see teh light keep supporting these thieves and their pretense for fighting corruption when in true face they are just fighting their potential opponents prior to next election
I have asked this question so many times, who have the EFCC managed to convict so far? do you have a name?
Not that they aint guilty rather teh EFCC are poorly trained or compromised by their I mean selective justice which at the end yield nothing
You copied few of my post which where said in total different context to justify you response and you claim Im irrational,
I al honesty I can not vouch for any politician if they where my parents.The fact remains. EFCC should be left to be truly independent not to be used as a political tool to witch hunt like we see now, is it not ironic our president could not provide his certificate yet is probing saraki for forgery?
When I say lets wait for the EFCC, I meant I will believe what ever evidence they EFCC produce not SR,spot the difference
Look you are the one who lack rationality here as all of what you said here on the balance of rationality is ZERO
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by erico2k2(m): 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
omoalayo:
Nigerians are facing a lot.. From price of petrol to price of basic commodities to dollar echange rate ..they are nt doing anything about it..instead they keep showing us news bout money found in pdp ex-ministers accounts..show Me...show Me a minister in Nigeria who does not have more than 2.5b in His/Her account APC or PDP..wait..wht do they want Us to believe gan..that this is wht is responsible for the way Nigeria is now..??.. But When they the 'so called looters' were there situations were nt this worse..now that they who don't steal are there why are things not getting better..??
Yep and some people here are jumping unclad at these news like yay EFCC are working lubish,thank GOD i have made myself not to depend on the government of NIGERIA if not like this E 4 don red ni.
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by aresssa: 1:23am On Jul 05, 2016
erico2k2:

I think you are the one who sound contradictory, you have copied three or more post from me said in totally different context to justify your half meaningful remark which on the balance of rationality is next to ZERO

I copied and pasted your own contradictory statements in the same context, same subject matter and in the same thread.

Within the same thread and subject matter, you admonished another poster not jump into conclusions and should wait for the EFCC before jumping into conclusions.

Within the same thread, same subject matter, you jumped into conclusions and concluded that the woman has no guilt and have nothing to answer for.

Anyway guys will not see teh light keep supporting these thieves and their pretense for fighting corruption when in true face they are just fighting their potential opponents prior to next election

You just defended and supported one of the thieves by acquitting the woman before any investigation, court case or judgement.

I have asked this question so many times, who have the EFCC managed to convict so far? do you have a name?

Gabriel Daudu, Ex-Kogi lawmaker was sentenced to 154-years in jail just 2 months ago based on EFCC case.

The fact that you're clueless par the EFCC doesn't mean looters are not going to jail, google is there to help you..

Not that they aint guilty rather teh EFCC are poorly trained or compromised by their I mean selective justice which at the end yield nothing
You copied few of my post which where said in total different context to justify you response and you claim Im irrational

The are poorly trained, but well trained enough to unravel and expose so many act of looting and stealing.

The are poorly trained, but well trained enough use forensics to trace funds to many criminals and corrupt individuals who are currently on trial with solid proof of guilt.

They are poorly trained, but well trained enough to confront looters with damaging evidence of guilt, proof of how and where they stole, how much they stole, where the money was hidden, in whose name, what they bought with the money to make them refund billions back to the Nigerian people.

Your cry about selective prosecution doesn't bother me, at least not until I'm convinced with facts that the folks they are going after are really not guilt.

I al honesty I can not vouch for any politician if they where my parents.

Nut you just vouched for the woman and proclaimed her not guilty and even asserted that she has no case to answer.

You are still confused and contradicting yourself.

The fact remains. EFCC should be left to be truly independent not to be used as a political tool to witch hunt like we see now, is it not ironic our president could not provide his certificate yet is probing saraki for forgery?

Were they political tools when they stole our money, bought mansions and enjoyed the high life at our expense?

But of course, you'd love for us to conclude that you don't support and defend criminals.

lol @ crtificate... I'll live that nonsense alone for now..

When I say lets wait for the EFCC, I meant I will believe what ever evidence they EFCC produce not SR,spot the difference
Look you are the one who lack rationality here as all of what you said here on the balance of rationality is ZERO

You believe only EFCC evidence and not SR, but why believe the same EFCC you just asserted that we should not pay attention to, the same EFCC you claimed are incompetent and not well trained and the same EFCC you called a big joke?

Sadly, you failed to wait for the same EFCC evidence before concluding that the woman is not guilty and she has no case to answer...

My friend, you are a big bucket of contradiction because you are grossly confused and misguided..
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by yvonne111(f): 3:16am On Jul 05, 2016
They should invite her
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by yvonne111(f): 3:16am On Jul 05, 2016
yvonne111:
They should invite her
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Solozzo(m): 4:05am On Jul 05, 2016
omoalayo:

I'm ashamed of your ignorance. A man that did not save or invest for the future would of course be worse off when hard times come. Simple!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With National Assembly Principal Officers / I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi / Akpabio: PDP Senators Begin Search For Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.