Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) (72763 Views)

New Way Of Spraying Money In Nigeria / Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service / Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by tolulope1990(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
javispj:

na bad tin him do..or is it a crime to be a sharp guy
BEDS OF THE SAME FEATHER FLOGS TOGETHER
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Trueyarn(m): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
adexlamex:
see how money plenty.....but I have never seen dangote or adenuga, otedola spend money like this

No doubt the names u mentioned are always among those said to be stupendously rich but guy, e get some boys wey be say them hold big time even pass this names, na for functions wey dem dey show dier wealth, if you see their net worth, u go shock say some of them fit build power plants for their home town single handedly...but dem no dey do any positive tin na why dier names no dey ring any bell...

1 Like

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by javispj(m): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
tolulope1990:
way u, I no be matras,n nobody one beat u wit whip... yeye
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by javispj(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
tolulope1990:
way u, I no be matras,n nobody one beat u wit whip... yeye
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by tayo200(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
I blame buhari for this.... BTW I must be rich o
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by lordkhalifa(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Yea definitely Igbo's wedding...

They and 'senseless' spending are like
tribal bigot.... Poverty nah worst disease

ZOMBie Alert undecided

2 Likes

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by YOLO1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Is the guy related to DAsuki or Abacha? Even E-money be learner beside this guy
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by bashydemy1: 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
ameezy:
Just imagine this hard time niggas dey spend money like this
Bro all the money wey him spend no fit reach #1milion... One bundle of $1 is 100x10= $1000 and that like 350k naira

So by the time him go spend 30 bundle him go don tire.. I swear maybe na $$$ me self go spend for party now, I go just change $1k that 10 bundle of $1 i swear i go get respect gan
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by 2undeee(m): 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
nwanna89:
This guy na baddoo sha...lol

I thought he was a pastor spraying holy water at first

100 naira notes stack to the left is 300k. $1 dollar note stacks to the right is $300 total.

dat 100 note na 6 bundles and dats 600k
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by mecussey(m): 12:17am On Jul 05, 2016
adexlamex:
see how money plenty.....but I have never seen dangote or adenuga, otedola spend money like this

They cant do it here but go to remote Europe and see them waste ur money like ordinary nylon.

1 Like

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Must you be a 'senseless' bigot to receive 'likes'?
Mumu,it has been confirmed to be an Edo wedding! Yoruba's elder brothers;the Edos and 'yahoo-yahoo' money be like

1 Like

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 05, 2016
tolulope1990:

Abeg who be your English teacher? Very sure you no even attend school at all! Olodo Rabata!
BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER OHhhhh

1 Like

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 05, 2016
tolulope1990:

YOU HAVE TAKEN OVER THE WORK FROM BANKER'S CALCULATOR THAT WILL ALWAYS CALCULATE PEOPLE'S MONEY AND NEVER HAVE MONEY TO CALCULATE FOR THERE SELF...OSI ARATA MARA IYO

2 Likes

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 05, 2016
adexlamex:
And that is why they rise
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:06am On Jul 05, 2016
Trina0936:

Mumu,it has been confirmed to be an Edo wedding! Yoruba's elder brothers;the Edos and 'yahoo-yahoo' money be like

Hahhhaaaha... she's pained! Mumu
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Lol grin You are more pained! Efulefu! Fooll

1 Like

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:38am On Jul 05, 2016
Trina0936:

Lol grin You are more pained! Efulefu! Fooll

Lol, morning to u
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by grandstar(m): 5:24am On Jul 05, 2016
shamecurls:
Dudes re spraying less than the street value of 40 Kilograms of Cocaine

A Saint Louis size sugar of coke is worth over 70,000. You know nothing about coke bro. grin grin
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by nero4199: 6:27am On Jul 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

This is not an igbo wedding, it's an event in edo state, those guys are edo guys, if u understand edo language u will hear the musician singing with their names

1 Like

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by mira4u: 6:28am On Jul 05, 2016
grin Na this kind wedding Wey armed robbers dey attend.
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by nero4199: 6:28am On Jul 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Yes, it's edo wedding

1 Like

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by nero4199: 6:30am On Jul 05, 2016
Trina0936:

It's an edo event
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by nero4199: 6:34am On Jul 05, 2016
THEREALSEUN:
Some people have called this madness and craziness. I am not sure what to call it. What do you call this?

I think its an Igbo wedding...

Can you spot the money in the pictures, at a point they had to start sweeping the money rain with brooms...the rain was in dollars.

This particular guy had so much money to spray and spend at the wedding that e-money's money spraying machine looks like child's play to him.

One day i pray you get money like this...say amen...lol

It's an edo wedding. D musician is singing in edo language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y-VPnrUfgg

1 Like

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by ameezy(m): 6:44am On Jul 05, 2016
bashydemy1:
Bro all the money wey him spend no fit reach #1milion... One bundle of $1 is 100x10= $1000 and that like 350k naira

So by the time him go spend 30 bundle him go don tire.. I swear maybe na $$$ me self go spend for party now, I go just change $1k that 10 bundle of $1 i swear i go get respect gan
Look who's talking

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by tolulope1990(m): 6:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Trina0936:

Abeg who be your English teacher? Very sure you no even attend school at all! Olodo Rabata!
BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER OHhhhh
Buhari
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Otunbafederatio: 6:52am On Jul 05, 2016
This is the madness of the highest order, this type of people suppose to have been cooling their life in DSS/EFCC detention by now. Can this happened during Buhari/Idiagbon regime?
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2016
I feel ashamed on his behalf and on behalf of his parents.
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by iamphill: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2016
its a benin party....na edo people not igbo

THEREALSEUN:
Some people have called this madness and craziness. I am not sure what to call it. What do you call this?

I think its an Igbo wedding...

Can you spot the money in the pictures, at a point they had to start sweeping the money rain with brooms...the rain was in dollars.

This particular guy had so much money to spray and spend at the wedding that e-money's money spraying machine looks like child's play to him.

One day i pray you get money like this...say amen...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y-VPnrUfgg

1 Like

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Lol, morning to u
Back to sender undecided

1 Like

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2016
nero4199:

It's an edo event
I know hence my statement! undecided

1 Like

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by adexlamex(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2016
mecussey:

They cant do it here but go to remote Europe and see them waste ur money like ordinary nylon.
not my money, their money
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by adexlamex(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2016
flamyd:
And that is why they rise
yea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) / Couple Wed: No Wedding Gown, No Cake, Rice, Wine, Chicken, Soft Drinks (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.