Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) (73114 Views)

New Way Of Spraying Money In Nigeria / Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service / Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by bashydemy1: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2016
ameezy:

Look who's talking
So puppy now comment on NL?
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Deepfreezer(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2016
If you got the money, flaunt it. The guys at that wedding are all made.
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by win3k: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2016
i.b.o?
Drugs money?
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by skimanski(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2016
Benin Boys at a party in Amsterdam. Its their money let them spend it anyway they can. its their foolishness, let them live in it.

The guy in the White Agbada and Black Cap sitting close to the N100 Bills is Mr. Destiny Ebagua. He owes me N400k, comes into Nigeria, and flies out on code. Owes a lot of people money in benin, borrows money from one to pay another. sometimes even borrows money to spray. likes spraying money all over Europe. The one on white Agbada and Green Cap is Wesley Asoro. Owner of Wesley hotel, Benin. His hotel is Dilapidated, yet he parties around.

1 Like

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by darlingtonIIV(m): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Yea definitely Igbo's wedding...

They and 'senseless' spending are like
Mumu...you'll just read stories you won't look at the pictures, so this one is Igbo man?

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Trina0936:

Back to sender undecided

You still crossed with me.... learn to live and forget, let's catch the fun here...
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Dynamitehimself(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
This guy na real badoo
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

You still crossed with me.... learn to live and forget, let's catch the fun here...
Am also catching fun oh! Its part of it na! Why you insinuating? grin

1 Like

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
Trina0936:

Am also catching fun oh! Its part of it na! Why you insinuating? grin

Hmmm, becos girls can be unpredictable tho. One neva can tell when they are angry.

Hope u don't mind chatting off NL smiley
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Hmmm, becos girls can be unpredictable tho. One neva can tell when they are angry.

Hope u don't mind chatting off NL smiley
I hate generalization. undecided I do mind sorry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) / Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.