Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? (1704 Views)

Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
We know that Lying is bad.. I accept. I Lie also, I accept... smiley

But what if the lie will save the relationship from Breakup, can't it be justified in the relationship? sad

Why i ask is that, A friend of mine lied to his wife that he has never slept with any woman outside their marriage cheesy, But I know that He has committed the Act just once because of the position he found himself then. Though he is thinking of telling the wife the truth, but I am against it because psychologically, he will become a "liar" in the eyes of the wife. And I don't want a crack in the relationship.

So what do you think, Is it necessary once in a while to just chip in some lies? embarassed
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by Cutehector(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
Well in as much as I have lied a thousand times in all my relationships, I noticed that in some, it helped.

But that doesn't justify lying to your bf/gf.

When you lie to him/her, you don't respect them, and when there is no respect, relationship is heading for the rocks.

2 Likes

Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by mcversatile(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
It neccessary... Infact without it relationship cant be intresting.
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by krak101(m): 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
Well at times you can't help these things. See it as doing what's necessary to save the day
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
mcversatile:
It neccessary... Infact without it relationship cant be intresting.

Cheat spotted cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
krak101:
Well at times you can't help these things. See it as doing what's necessary to save the day

I dey tell you grin grin...

na dem dem cheesy
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Cutehector:
Well in as much as I have lied a thousand times in all my relationships, I noticed that in some, it helped.

When you lie to him/her, you don't respect them, and when there is no respect, relationship is heading for the rocks.

On Point as always smiley

#respect smiley
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
Cutehector:

So you get sense like dis......... Nice one grin
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by Cutehector(m): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:

if I slap u eh. angry
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

But what if the lie will save the relationship from Breakup, can't it be justified in the relationship? sad

Why i ask is that, A friend of mine lied to his wife that he has never slept with any woman outside their marriage cheesy, But I know that He has committed the Act just once because of the position he found himself then. Though he is thinking of telling the wife the truth, but I am against it because psychologically, he will become a "liar" in the eyes of the wife. And I don't want a crack in the relationship.

So what do you think, Is it necessary once in a while to just chip in some lies? embarassed
maybe or maybe not undecided
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
Berlyn:
maybe or maybe not undecided

What type of answer is this na

angry cheesy
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I always think one has a choice when it comes to situations of this nature, you either choose not or choose to eat the forbidden fruit, no matter the situation, YOU MADE A CHOICE. Anyway, your friend would really be stupid to tell the wife as you have pointed out. Better cement his mouth and move on. Who on earth reports such??
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

What type of answer is this na

angry cheesy
is either YES/NAH grin
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:

No come derail this thread wey dey head to front page oooo.. angry angry

Make i no report you give lalasticlala angry
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Berlyn:
is either YES/NAH grin

Chai God embarassed angry
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
Cutehector:
if I slap u eh. angry

If you slap me, I go slap you back. I get power ooo tongue.. No try metongue
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by Cutehector(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:

If you slap me, I go slap you back. I get power ooo tongue.. No try metongue
shatap dia!!! I will just tear ur pant and rape u if u talk anythn..
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Chai God embarassed angry
you want me to say yes abi sad den lala will see this and he will start reasoning me as a lair angry
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

No come derail this thread wey dey head to front page oooo.. angry angry

Make i no report you give lalasticlala angry

No make me vex start to derail em... I tell person nice one na be derailing.
Report na, you think say I dey fear ban... tongue

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by Richiy(f): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lies will be unnecessary if you just stay away from what will make you lie. Nothing beats clean hands and neat conscience.

But, them no go hear undecided
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by GoldenJAT(m): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
lie is a necessary evil in some instances... it's part and parcel of our existence, we even lie in some situations that we would love to tell d truth.. it's a weakness every1 has.. it's necessary but not justified.
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:

No make me vex start to derail em... I tell person nice one na be derailing. Report na, you think say I dey fear ban... tongue
gringrin
oya wait na...
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
Berlyn:
you want me to say yes abi sad den lala will see this and he will start reasoning me as a lair angry

Nothing for you and lala...

Lala is married with kids...
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

oya wait na...

Report..... If dem ban me. I owe you a kisskiss

*laughs
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by tens4real(m): 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

any man who has never lied to his woman has absolutely got no feelings for her.. quote me anywhere
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Report..... If dem ban me. I owe you a kisskiss

*laughs
Chai... kiss...
Lemme report to one super Mod...
Wait oo... is the kiss on Nairaland??... lol
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
tens4real:
any man who has never lied to his woman has absolutely got no feelings for her.. quote me anywhere

Na dem dem...

I hail ooo.... lol
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by empress101(f): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
itz necessary coz it prevents problem... but too mch of it is bad.. undecided
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
GoldenJAT:
lie is a necessary evil in some instances... it's part and parcel of our existence, we even lie in some situations that we would love to tell d truth.. it's a weakness every1 has.. it's necessary but not justified.

Respect from a prof like you...
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by tens4real(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Na dem dem...
I hail ooo.... lol
I doff my hat oo.... indeed Na dem dem
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by GoldenJAT(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Respect from a prof like you...
hope I Mk small sense shall?
Re: Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Chai... kiss...

Lemme report to one super Mod...

Wait oo... is the kiss on Nairaland??... lol

Outside Nl....

gringrin.... M waitingwink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Story............to Love And Leave Episode 1....... / Question Of The Day: What Qualities Makes Your Woman Outstanding / Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.