Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? (1726 Views)

Why Are Nigerians So Desperate For This? / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Desperate? / Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by Ifakiland(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hi y'all, I've got dis 23 going on 24 years of gal I've been going on with for a year now...she a graduate, yet to do her nysc....she's igbo, but ever since we met its been talks of marriage all along....at first I tot it was just a "desire" and all dat....but lately it has turned to desperation.
Every day she brings up talks about getting married, I'm always like gal ure 23-24yrs old, y u so in a haste to get married?? She will say her biological clock is ticking....I'm just confused. She's igbo by d way....is dat how igbo chicks are? So marriage hungry
Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by BlackDBagba: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
"Marriage hungry " grin
Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
23-24 and you say she's still young for Marriage..
What sort of orientation you gat self,if your not marrying,stop wasting her time abeg.
And too show that your a low class sorta individual,you quickly put she's Igbo. What has tribe gat to do with when a lady wishes to marry?
If this same lady started jumping from bed to other room now with every guy,you will still call her Olosho.Some guys are kids ahhh swear down. lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by Masonic(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
A thread where afonjas are having their picnic...

Dafuq am I doing here?
Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by Bluezy13(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
This guy sef...

Is this how Afonjas behave
Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by EmperorLee(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Immediately i saw her age, i was going to ask you a question buh I have already seen the answer.

"She is Igbo".

You know this, why ask us again na sad

1 Like

Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by Ifakiland(m): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
EmperorLee:
Immediately i saw her age, i was going to ask you a question buh I have already seen the answer.

"She is Igbo".

You know this, why ask us again na sad
I guess I'll leave her to go marry an "Obinna, emeka, chinedu, etc" frm her tribe....can't be pressured into marriage abeg.....a yoruba babe won't disturb u till Atleast 25....dis one 23 wan kill me with "wen are we settling down" I'm I in d air before

1 Like

Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by EmperorLee(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ifakiland:

I guess I'll leave her to go marry an "Obinna, emeka, chinedu, etc" frm her tribe....can't be pressured into marriage abeg.....a yoruba babe won't disturb u till Atleast 25....dis one 23 wan kill me with "wen are we settling down" I'm I in d air before

Hahahaha una be dust grin

On a serious note, don't let no one pressure you into marriage that you are not ready for, it most likely won't work out. Just have a mutual relationship termination with her, make sure it's mutual and civil though.
Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by taofeek11(m): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
IGBO!!! Men! I love igbo gals to the buttom of my heart, am yoruba, if u re nt ready to marry her, pls send her number to me let me marry her. In fact, she is a sensible human being, because dt is d right thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by Ifakiland(m): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
taofeek11:
IGBO!!! Men! I love igbo gals to the buttom of my heart, am yoruba, if u re nt ready to marry her, pls send her number to me let me marry her. In fact, she is a sensible human being, because dt is d right thing to do.
Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by Apina(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ifakiland:

Someone earlier said u are a kid, I thought that was d worst never knew u also don't have a brain.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by yanabasee(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
"Her biological clock is ticking"

She's not 23yrs bro.... make adequate findings concerning her real age.....
Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by Ifakiland(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
yanabasee:
"Her biological clock is ticking"

She's not 23yrs bro.... make adequate findings concerning her real age.....
U d only one getting my point so far bro....I'm so shocked at y a 23yrs old will be so wanting to get marriaged so bad....wen ure not 26+

1 Like

Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by Ifakiland(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Apina:

Someone earlier said u are a kid, I thought that was d worst never knew u also don't have a brain.....
K
Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ifakiland:
Hi y'all, I've got dis 23 going on 24 years of gal I've been going on with for a year now...she a graduate, yet to do her nysc....she's igbo, but ever since we met its been talks of marriage all along....at first I tot it was just a "desire" and all dat....but lately it has turned to desperation.
Every day she brings up talks about getting married, I'm always like gal ure 23-24yrs old, y u so in a haste to get married?? She will say her biological clock is ticking....I'm just confused. She's igbo by d way....is dat how igbo chicks are? So marriage hungry
23-24 and a graduate is not young for marriage. Be ready to be ditched soon.
Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by Ifakiland(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2017
Catalin:
23-24 and a graduate is not young for marriage. Be ready to be ditched soon.
I don't mind gal....there will always be a NEXT lady.

1 Like

Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by peter0071(m): 10:39am On Jan 18, 2017
next.... I dey Gambia
Ifakiland:
Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by ucheHapers(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2017
Ifakiland:

This guy is actually a fool...
Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by Ifakiland(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
ucheHapers:

This guy is actually a fool...
K
Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by Curvinus(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Please stick to eating Amala and Ewedu you lazy afonja mor0ns

Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by blovesther(f): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Justdulla:
23-24 and you say she's still young for Marriage..
What sort of orientation you gat self,if your not marrying,stop wasting her time abeg.
And too show that your a low class sorta individual,you quickly put she's Igbo. What has tribe gat to do with when a lady wishes to marry?
If this same lady started jumping from bed to other room now with every guy,you will still call her Olosho.Some guys are kids ahhh swear down. lipsrsealed
i tire oooo.... Please tell him
Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by tee59(f): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
Igbo girls and early marriage are 5&6.Some of dem don't av anything to achieve in life dan getn married.After their secondary education lik dis,next is marriage.Whereas is not dat dey ar goin to contribute to d man's life oh,only baby making machine.Dat's why u see dem getn married to richer guys.Infact any1 dat gets to 20+ b4 get married see herslf already late 4 marriage.Hungry girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? by Ifakiland(m): 5:14am On Jan 21, 2017
tee59:
Igbo girls and early marriage are 5&6.Some of dem don't av anything to achieve in life dan getn married.After their secondary education lik dis,next is marriage.Whereas is not dat dey ar goin to contribute to d man's life oh,only baby making machine.Dat's why u see dem getn married to richer guys.Infact any1 dat gets to 20+ b4 get married see herslf already late 4 marriage.Hungry girls.
U got my point babe....I asked her "won't u do ur msc or Atleast get a job" she sed she planned doing all dat wen she marries....I'm like "goodluck with dat" naim bi say u go chill o....make I enjoy my money wella before I go begin share am with u.

(1) (Reply)

See How This Girl wishes A Friends Happy Birthday (screenshots) / / I Am Still In Love With With Her Tho Shes Married. True Life Story (long Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.