Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode (2118 Views)

Why Are The "Give Us Biafra" Chanters Bothered About Yorubaland Laws? / Lai Muhammed, Buhari's Ministers Gone Ghost Mode / This Picture Led To Nigeria's Comatose State Today. We Warned The Chanters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by naijaboy756: 6:04am On Jul 05, 2016
MalcoImX:
We are here sister. Sai
Baba. But you don't expect us to be wailing when Sai Baba thing was a campaign song to show that Buhari is better than the other one.
local nairaland wrestlers. Go to a market near you WHEREVER you are located in naija and shout sai baba. I bet you will be rescucitated in a hospital's intensive care unit

3 Likes

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by MalcoImX: 7:48am On Jul 05, 2016
naijaboy756:
local nairaland wrestlers. Go to a market near you WHEREVER you are located in naija and shout sai baba. I bet you will be rescucitated in a hospital's intensive care unit
I know what it will take to repair a country that knows nothing but stealing and destruction of national resources.
Sai Baba will shame his critics.

1 Like

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by ajebuter(f): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Keneking:
Economy is badly screwed by PMB

grin
Keneking:

Shuo..kene queer dem hack your account?

Make l laugh plenty..

anyway Jonathan sef.....

1 Like

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by Ejanla07: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2016
Keneking:

have u seen the light
Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by Ejanla07: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2016
idupaul:
I used to be a sai baba chanter but now Country comes first before any incompetent idol ..so now na sai Nigeria I de

u ve seen the light?

1 Like

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by iamblisz(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
iamblisz:
Supporting your president and cheering him on even when it is clear he is progressing in error is not patriotism. It is treason because you are actually hurting your country by deceiving your president into thinking he is on the right track when you know he's not.

The best definition of patriotism is standing by your country. You don't stand by your country by being a pathetic sycophantic ass-licking simpleton who defends every government action and inaction. No! You stand by your country by standing up to tyranny, injustice, marginalization, nepotism and ethnic bigotry even if they are coming from the highest level of government.

For those of you whose voices sounded louder than that of John the Baptist during Goodluck Jonathan's era but have since resorted to talking sports, sex and music even when those things which you all frowned at then have all gotten worse under the current Buhari-led government, I hope you are aware that your hypocrisy has earned you a place at the right hand side of uncle Lucifer

For choosing to play the ostrich by staying away from political talk at this critical time, you are no better than the pathetic sycophants pushing the country to Golgotha. I'd say you deserve an 'Oscar' for hypocrisy but I'm sure you already know that, don't you??

Your silence in the face of government tyranny, nepotism, injustice, hate-induced killing by the army and unprecedented penury and severe hunger caused by government cluelessness is an indictment on your moral standard. Silence in the face of injustice is an act of injustice itself.

You are part of the problem, not the solution.

If you are among those who have formed the habit of blaming everybody but president Buhari for the mess that is this government, I have nothing but contempt for you. Jonathan was to blame for all the things that went wrong under his government but today, everything that goes wrong under Mohammadu Buhari is not Buhari's fault. It is the cabal that has hijacked his government. We should blame the cabal, not Buhari. Like I said, I've got nothing but disdain for you.

As for the rest of you who are being paid by agents of this government to come online and mock millions of Nigerians who go to bed hungry by creating the wrong impression that this government is living up to expectation, permit me to remind you that I still reserve more respect for my neighbor's pig than the lots of you hopeless morally bankrupt venal shitheads.

I hope you will be able to look your kids in the eyes and tell them how you mortgaged their future for a few naira note and some bottle of wine accompanied with some plate of meat-less #AishajolofRice.

The latest bad news is that a drum of kerosene is now #49000 at the rate of #250 per liter jumping from #44000 as of last week, the same drum of kerosene was sold #28000 last year at the rate of #130 per liter.
Una never see anything sef, what this govt is doing is spreading poverty in form of CHANGE

As for me i am covered. smiley

CREDIT TO KNIGHTTEMPLER
Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by tit(f): 3:21am On Jul 06, 2016
Jarus:

I retired from active participation in Political discussions on Nairaland far before the last elections. In fact, I got disinterested in Political discussions on Nairaland when I resigned as Politics section mod 31 December 2012, less than 2 years into GEJ tenure. The period witnessed exodus of not just me, but many top politics section participants, our generation. It was around thst same time I floated a blog for my other area of participation on Nairaland, career, which I consider a more productive use of my online time.

Even at that, despite my undisguised political choices, including preference for Buhari, I was never an unreasonable critic of anyone, including GEJ. I analyse political actions and inactions based on their merit.

By the way, I quit political discussion on Nairaland during GEJ time,so you cannot accuse me of going into hibernation because of non-performance of my man that is now the President. if anything, I have been more vocal against Buhari in more formal media (newspapers, Sahara reporters, Premium Times etc) than the immaturity going on on Nairaland politics section now.

Google my articles published in dailies
1, Buhari : Media Perception Matters
2, Wailing for Buhari's Waning Popularity.

And yes, I have always been active in sports and other areas of Nairaland far back 2008.

Trust me, some of us are not petty, one-way analysts.

thank you my brother,
sai baba till 2040!

1 Like

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by Redoil: 5:46am On Jul 06, 2016
PhilemonObende:
We yoruba muslim sai baba chanters did not stop supporting Booharri, we only relocated our chantings under our brown roofs where there is no internet.
donphilopus is that you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan / Muamar Gaddafi's Prophecies / Is This The End Of IPOB And It’s Struggle??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.